Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147047

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
2PM members during their Hi-touch event in Japan :)

hi-touch.jpg

white-tee.jpg

Taec in plain white t-shirt looks handsome B)

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147075

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hello ladies!

TVN and JYPE confirmed the casts for "Let's Fight Ghosts) (funny, other articles had confirmed Taec's as leading man two days ago :D )

Anyways, there are still negative comments saying its was a miscasting on the part of the Taec because he does not have a "loser" aura of the character. Poor Taec being criticised for being too handsome, giving off a reliable aura, too tall and too manly :touched

Well, I think the reason why he snatched the role from the "more deserving" actors is to fight ghost you have to be drop dead gorgeous and Taec fits the bill :ding:

Even in just plain white tee-shirt or just plain white polo-shirt, he looks dashing :heartsh:

allure3-2.jpg

doubletaec-2.jpg

kiehl-3.jpg

taec3-3.jpg

taec1-assembly.jpg

taecwhitesshirt-2.jpg

taechan-2.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147095

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Guess Taec is resting with Eddie before going to Japan again for the concert this weekend. If he had let Eddie's fur grow, he will be the splitting image of Minki. :)

Cr: 2PMAlways 4h4 hours ago
RT @taeccool: A stroll around the Han River with Eddie~

ChsAh9DUkAAefOI.jpg

ChsAgRBUYAQtyVP.jpg

ChsAhIQVAAEGSdz.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147097

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis@journoexpat for your posts. Taec does look good in just T-shirt and jeans but I also like him in suit. He fit so well in suits and look so manly. I've seen many actors wear suits but it look the best on him (also looks good on Woo Bin too), guess because of his broad shoulders. I guess he can't be model for too many companies since he will enlist in the military soon and can't commit himself for long term.

Funny about what you posted about complaints about his casting in the drama and the reason for it. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147117

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Taec from the Airport

2016-05-0617.19.27.png
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Jenzzy.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147212

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hi ladies, this thread has been stagnant he he he.

It is not yet half of the year but Taecyeon and 2PM have been blessed with some projects and achievements.

I heard that their Galaxy of 2PM has reached more than 100k sales so is already certified gold.

Here's a pic after their recent pic in Fukuoka.

taeckhun.jpg

I think I have to agree with some loyal fans of Taec that in this photo, he looks like he can be Clark Kent/Superman :) Did he even get bulkier or just his pose?

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by journoexpat.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147233

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Audi introducing Taecyeon as their new face or ambassador

audi1.jpg

audi2.jpg

audi3.jpg

Now just waiting for the CF :)

ctto

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147241

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@journoexpat, thanks for your posts. Been busy lately with deadline coming up. I'm glad 2pm is doing good in Japan. He does look good in T-shirt. I like those photos for Audi. He gives out a different vibe in those pictures. The first picture is like a bad boy image. The last picture is like a sexy man image. All we need now is a Ok Bingu image. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147245

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
[JKS SCANS] 160428 HANAKO MAGAZINE, 8 QUESTIONS + INTERVIEW (+ ENG TRANS)

hanako16042801.jpg

8 QUESTIONS TO 2PM

Q1: A well-organized person
Q2: A caring person
Q3: A lonely person
Q4: A person who has a good sense of direction
Q5: A person who is good at driving
Q6: A chatty person
Q7: A person who has matured
Q8: A person who hasn't changed

JUN. K

A1: Wooyoung. He often picks up dust with his fingers. My grandmother used to do that too (laughs).
A2: Me. I think so myself.
A3: Junho. He looks that way to me since he is mostly at home.
A4: Taecyeon. Everyone has one mind, right?
A5: Safe driver Nichkhun. Safety first since we're not racers!
A6: Recently, Junho. He has been talking to me since this morning today too.
A7: All the members. Everyone has become matured.
A8: Nichkhun. He has always been kind.

NICHKHUN

A1: Jun. K, when he is working on music. In other cases, it might be me.
A2: Wooyoung. He cares about our members and staff when we're having trouble.
A3: Jun. K. He often updates pictures of his recent events on the members' kakaotalk. Everyone doesn't really reply to him, though (laughs).
A4: Taecyeon. He is a human compass.
A5: Taecyeon.
A6: Junho. He is very chatty.
A7: Chansung. He reads a lot of books, I think his way of thinking has grown up.
A8: Wooyoung. He hasn't changed at all.

TAECYEON

A1: Nichkhun is well organized if I must say.
A2: Wooyoung. He always takes care of everyone.
A3: Everyone except me. They often say "I feel lonely" after having left the dorm and started living alone.
A4: Me. I'm good at reading maps since I drove a car which didn't have GPS when I lived in the U.S.
A5: No one is good at it.
A6: All the members are chatty.
A7: Wooyoung.
A8: Me. My fashion sense has gotten better, though (laughs).

WOOYOUNG

A1: Nichkhun. He has his own clear style. I think clearness is in connection with being well organized.
A2: Recently, Jun. K. He became very kind. I'm also curious about the reason (laughs).
A3: Junho. I feel it every day, every moment. He always is, ever since I met him.
A4: Taecyeon. Because he likes to go out alone.
A5: Everyone except me.
A6: Taecyeon. That's what he seems to be.
A7: Chansung. I feel that his sense of values are becoming clearer.
A8: Nichkhun. He is a man of principle.

JUNHO

A1: Jun. K is well-organized with his own work.
A2: Nichkhun. He has good manners.
A3: Jun. K. He always reports to us saying, "I'm with my dogs now" or something through kakaotalk (laughs).
A4: Me. I have the best sense of direction. I never forget a place after visiting once!
A5: To be honest, I have no one to rely on.
A6: Taecyeon. He talks and laughs by himself.
A7: Jun. K. He became more mature, or I feel like he became spiritually awakened.
A8: It may be Taecyeon.

CHANSUNG

A1: Nichkhun. Being good at tidying things up is evidence of being smart.
A2: Wooyoung. He was always in charge of tidying up at our dorm.
A3: Junho. He always says that he feels lonely. He doesn't look that way to me, though (laughs).
A4: Taecyeon. For some reason he grasps direction [well] even on a path in an unknown country.
A5: Me. I really like cars.
A6: Taecyeon. He doesn't say unnecessary things, though.
A7: Compared to an old photo of Junho, he has matured.
A8: Nichkhun. The shape of his body hasn't changed! No matter how much he eats, he never gets fat.

INTERVIEW

hanako16042803.jpg

TAECYEON

Born on December 27th, 1988. Blood type AB. 185cm tall.
Composed "TEASER" putting a positive feeling to the uptempo melody for 2PM's new album. Being caught up with his cousin's baby who was born last year. "I feel marriage is a little closer to me whenever I meet her."

My room where I've been living together with my family since 4 years ago hasn't changed since my childhood, he said with an embarrassed grin. "There is not much stuff in my room. Bed, wardrobe and... some textbooks from when I was a student." His most valued treasures are portraits and photos from his fans on the wall. "When I take those home with me, my mother is happy and decorates my room with them. It may be said that those are the best for the interior." By the way, cleaning his room is also his mother's job. As for Japan, there are many boys who hate having their mother enter their room though... "Eh? They do!? But my room would be a mess if my mother didn't do that," he said, laughing energetically showing his white teeth. He lives together with his older sister too. Therefore "I don't have any visions about women's rooms, "he said distinctly. "I intend to know the real state of women's rooms (laughs). Though, I want women to live in an adult-like room appropriate for their age. Simple furniture, a full-length mirror, of course putting 2PM's posters on the wall is a must! Am I right?". He said with serious eyes, after having suddenly switched from the playful look, "But the most important thing is her personality. A woman who has a sense of conversation and can talk about various things on an equal basis is nice. Their intelligence too, to say nothing of their personality. ...Well, am I cheesy!?". And, his extraordinary smile popped on his face again.

Scanned and translated by rikakotsu @JunkayStreet
Translation editing by Heartfelt @JunkayStreet
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
DO NOT CROP OUR LOGOS OUT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 11 months ago #147297

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
OK TAECYEON'S HONEST INTERVIEW WITH 'ALLURE'
3/15/16
Cr: 2PMedia

2016032601002294400159371_99_20160325111405.jpg

2016032601002294400159372_99_20160325111405.jpg

2016032601002294400159373_99_20160325111405.jpg

2PM Taecyeon "Enlisting the army next year, I will work hard for this year's actvities"
Source: Sports Joseon via NAVER

2PM Ok Taecyeon launches a level of mature manly radiance.

On the 25th, beauty & lifestyle magazine 'Allure Korea' released the April issue of Taecyeon's pictorial and interview.

Through this pictorial, Taecyeon showed a level of mature manliness. Within the smooth atmosphere, he could not hide his sexiness from his beastly image.

Taecyeon honestly shared his thoughts upon being ten years since 2PM's debut as a singer, entertainer, and actor.

Taecyeon expressed his affection and trust toward his 2PM members. "If I pursued my singer and/or actor career on my own, my personality would differ from now. I am able to work happily, because I started with my members together."

For dramas and variety show activities, " I am recognized at a kindergarten thanks to 'Three Meals'. Kindergarten students do not know 2PM, but they know 'OkBingu'"

Taecyeon, a resident of the United States, will be planning busy activities this year with his upcoming enlistment next year. He expressed his ambition by saying, "As a citizen, I am going to participate in mandatory military service. I will work hard this year, and create memories before enlistment."

2PM will proceed with their Japan tour this year from April.

[+1430 -69] I have to support him if he's enlisting when he doesn't have to.

[+854 -27] He has a good personality, positive, and vibrant, so I think he will do well in the army..

[+719 -24] Have a good trip. It seems like you raised Eddie well

[+638 -57] As the same 88'er, good luck~~~ I already came back eight years ago~~~

[+492 -29] Let's showcase good acting this year, and next year let's go awesomely

[+223 -8] Don't pick on him. The biggest victim within the celebrities from the entire army issue is Ok Taecyeon. When he was too young to enlist, his personal physical examination records were released, and he got picked on for being directed to public service. Anyways, he's going to serve now.

[+184 -7] It wasn't because of his United States residency, but it was because of the iron rods in his arm, his herniated disc, and his bad vision that stopped him. Now he's enlisting after correcting his eyesight, receiving treatments for his herniated disc, and removing the iron rods. He applied for the military three times and had examinations, but he was rejected. He reapplied, and got accepted to an active service position. This is good for him and impressive, so it is something that he should be supported for.

[+169 -10] Was he the citizen from the United States in the documentary 'People Are Good'? He enlisting after he gave his citizenship up. He doesn't have to enlist, but it's nice to see that he gave it up on his own. I hope he has a good service.

[+171 -12] American citizens don't enlist, but Mr. OkBingu~ It's a bit late for your age, but return as a cooler man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis
Time to create page: 1.225 seconds