Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148625

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
So quiet here :)

Anyway, Taecyeon's career is not quiet this month as both his web drama "Touching You" and his TvN ghost thriller/comedy " Let's Fight Ghost" will be starting this month. "Touching You" will even be shown simultaneously in various countries outside Korea :)

Likewise, 2PM will be back for a concert with other artistes in Fukuoka, Japan later this month.

And so for all the anti-fans still bitter for not having their fave young actors play the role of Taec's in the TvN drama, please move on and stop saying you will not watch the drama cause why were you watching and commenting on the still photos and teasers released by the production if you weren't curious :) And for those who said that they hoped the drama would flop to teach the producers and directors who keep casting Taecyeon as lead for their dramas a lesson, all I can ask is that why such hatred against Taec? Some say because he cannot act and that he kept accepting roles that should have gone to their fave young actors. But it is his job why would he turn down all offers, he already turned down "Lucky Romance", should he reject another offer when he is an actor and singer by profession? Is it his fault if producers and directors keep giving him offers? Perhaps the anti-fans' fave actors should learn from Taec on how to still be marketable and sought after despite him being a poor actor and older :lol:

Ok enough of the rant, here are two fan edited photos of "Let's Fight Ghost!"

taectv1.jpg

taectv2.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by journoexpat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, klebis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148626

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Hi sis@journoexpat, it's been a while since I came by this thread. Thanks for the update. I bet his drama will do well, it has some action in it too. It's at the same time slot as Shin Hye's Doctors. Wonder what the ratings going to be like for both dramas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148648

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
hello!! I miss this thred :luvluv:
Taec did Twice's Cheer Up "Shy Shy Shy"..will have to wait for Shin Hye's turn yeah?! :luvluv: :ding: :luvluv:

cto

v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/DBD45A37...E48lYW7rGj2S7BXgBsLg

Let's Fight Ghost before presscon

www.vlive.tv/video/10652

creepy fan meeting
www.vlive.tv/video/10661
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148649

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
Hello ladies! it's been awhile...Taec's drama will soon be airing in tvn..but honestly I want his webtoon drama "Touching You" but since it will not be shown in regular drama site. I hope Hottests or TY stans will share the link. I even asked my friend if her team will subbed it but she's not so sure. I really want to watch that drama :wahaha
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148651

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@avrylle19, glad to see you come by. Missed your posts too. I saw the press conference and Taec did his shy,shy,shy. So cute. Wonder if that song is so popular that everyone wants to imitate it. Can't wait til this weekend when Shin Hye does her mini dance version of the song. Probably the same part that everyone does.

Now I am torn between two dramas. But I'm okay cuz I get to watch both in streaming sites. ;)

And not sure if I want to watch his other drama. Not sure if I can take the kissing scene. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148652

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
journoexpat wrote:

Anyway, Taecyeon's career is not quiet this month as both his web drama "Touching You" and his TvN ghost thriller/comedy " Let's Fight Ghost" will be starting this month. "Touching You" will even be shown simultaneously in various countries outside Korea :)

Likewise, 2PM will be back for a concert with other artistes in Fukuoka, Japan later this month.

And so for all the anti-fans still bitter for not having their fave young actors play the role of Taec's in the TvN drama, please move on and stop saying you will not watch the drama cause why were you watching and commenting on the still photos and teasers released by the production if you weren't curious :) And for those who said that they hoped the drama would flop to teach the producers and directors who keep casting Taecyeon as lead for their dramas a lesson, all I can ask is that why such hatred against Taec? Some say because he cannot act and that he kept accepting roles that should have gone to their fave young actors. But it is his job why would he turn down all offers, he already turned down "Lucky Romance", should he reject another offer when he is an actor and singer by profession? Is it his fault if producers and directors keep giving him offers? Perhaps the anti-fans' fave actors should learn from Taec on how to still be marketable and sought after despite him being a poor actor and older :lol:

taectv1.jpg

taectv2.jpg

ctto
I agree sis@journoexpat, people should just move on. I think Taec fits the character. I saw the BTS and he is good at action. He also practiced martial arts for this drama. He can still pass as a college student, he looks young. I think he will do well in it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148655

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Hi sis @yummiejeu and sis@avrylle19, so glad to see your posts and I do miss your comments here :) I hope everything is fine on your ends, and no one has been affected by all these bad news happening around us: )

I am awaiting Taec's "Let's Fight Ghosts" as my de-stresser B)

I saw so many pictures of Taec during yesterday's 'Let's Fight Ghosts" press conference and he did say that this may be his last drama before enlistment. I hope not, he can still do one more drama and I still have this strong inkling that it will be with Park Shin Hye ( ok you can call me hopeless optimistic but definitely not delusional because anything can still happen). I am so happy that PSH's drama is doing so well and I have a good feeling that Taec's web drama and this TVN thriller/comedy will also be a hit. And with that, producers and directors will definitely take notice or PD Na should cast them as porters/tourist guides for 'Grandpa over Flowers" ( Geez, the concept I come up with when I am supposed to be editing stories :lol: )

Here's some pics from yesterday's press con :) And in one of the V live post, I saw this guy really has a very comfortable relationships with his fans as he even told them to keep quiet when he was making his speech and it was really funny as the MC and both of his co-stars were unable to hide their smiles with the way he interacted with his fans =X

tvnpresscon.jpg

presscon.jpg

ricewreath3.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148658

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
More photos with his rice wreaths, hats off to the his loyal fans who never get tired of raising funds to support him :) With all these bad news surfacing about idols, at least they can be proud of Taec still being his down-to-earth self and trying his best to be " a better person" than "being a mysterious idol" as he said in one of his interviews.

As one of his co-stars said in yesterday's press con, Taec would usually arrive on the set, in shorts and sleeveless T-shirt riding his bike and previously he did not even recognize that it was Taec :D

ricewreath1.jpg

ricewreath2.jpg

ricewreath4.jpg

Yup, this guy can be both a debonair and a dork :)

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148659

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
avrylle19 wrote:
Hello ladies! it's been awhile...Taec's drama will soon be airing in tvn..but honestly I want his webtoon drama "Touching You" but since it will not be shown in regular drama site. I hope Hottests or TY stans will share the link. I even asked my friend if her team will subbed it but she's not so sure. I really want to watch that drama :wahaha

Hi sis@avrylle19,I miss you and the other sisters here who joined this post almost at the same time because of TMAD. I hope sisters @Martcec and @fgnuva are doing well :)

I also want to watch his "Touching You" web drama because it is totally different from his character in "Let's Fight Ghosts". I think this will be the first time that Taec is not crying or fighting with someone and not a moment of angst and rebelliousness :) Taec here is all fluff and romance, I also want to see this one :touched

Good for Taec that he is keeping busy before his enlistment. I know that he did not have to go but he fought and struggled before he can be accepted to serve as a regular soldier, one of the reasons why I admire this young man!
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #148660

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:
journoexpat wrote:

taectv1.jpg

taectv2.jpg

ctto
I agree sis@journoexpat, people should just move on. I think Taec fits the character. I saw the BTS and he is good at action. He also practiced martial arts for this drama. He can still pass as a college student, he looks young. I think he will do well in it. :)

Hi there sis@yummiejeu, hope you are doing fine and healthy and please don't work too hard. I remember that you hurt your shoulder or wrist before and you still continued with your work, so please always take care of yourself :)

Well, I think if these anti-fans can't move on, it will be to the benefit of Taec's drama ;) Out of seething curiosity they will secretly watch "Let's Fight Ghost" and with so much hatred eating up their insides they will try to crush and tear up Taec's "poor" portrayal of "Bong Pal" and will still insist that their faves would have done better. And even though they vowed that they would never watch Taec's drama, their curiosity would not let them. Thus week after week, they would be glued in front of their computers or TV set just to nitpick on his "bad" acting. And this weekly monitoring of Taec's bad performance would contribute to the high ratings of the drama, and this is all because of Taec "cannot act to save his life" :-V
Time to create page: 0.754 seconds