Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 9 months ago #148982

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
journoexpat wrote:
Really enjoying Let's Fight Ghost!

Here's a pic of Taec with the young boy playing the role of young Park Bong Pal :)

lfgboy.jpg

ctto
Thanks sis@journoexpat for this post. Hey, that's the little boy that also was in Shin Hye's Pinocchio drama. :bingo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 9 months ago #148983

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
avrylle19 wrote:
Omooo..TY sent a foodtruck to Shin Hye and Doctors filming..omooo..they're keeping their friendship and seemed TY took the advise of his Hyungs :ding: ..our TaecShin is sailing :ding: does it mean he knows her number now?ehehehe

Eng trans: credit to :PSH_Translate
@PSH_Translate
@ssinz " What special day is today!! Following #FoodTruck from my fans, #CoffeeCar from #ThreeMealsADAy #JungSun #OkSungNongFamily - " (1/3)..@ssinz "- TaecYeon Oppa sent!! and also #Churros!!!!😱😱😱 It's raining right now at the filming site.. and it reminds me the #Corns🍌🍌🍌-" (2/3)..@ssinz "-we picked getting rained on that day. Thank you Oppa!!! Cheer for the #LetsFightGhost >_<// " (3/3)

image-4.png

Thanks sis@avrylle19 for the translation of the IG. What got my attention is about the Corns and rain. I wonder if she is referring to her first appearance when they were planting corn or when it was her second appearance and they were picking the corn and Taec got sick. Both time it was raining. :huh:

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 9 months ago #148984

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Welcome to all the newcomers. I'm glad to see some posts from you. :) Keep on posting. Things might get a little interesting from now on. The only thing I am hoping is having Taec and Shin Hye as MC for SBS Awards this year. Even a little collaboration would be nice. :)

Okay, I gotta go now. I have to pick up my spoiled dog at the day care. Good night from my part of the world. :bye: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, Osellasella, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 9 months ago #149001

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
yummiejeu wrote:
avrylle19 wrote:
Omooo..TY sent a foodtruck to Shin Hye and Doctors filming..omooo..they're keeping their friendship and seemed TY took the advise of his Hyungs :ding: ..our TaecShin is sailing :ding: does it mean he knows her number now?ehehehe

Eng trans: credit to :PSH_Translate
@PSH_Translate
@ssinz " What special day is today!! Following #FoodTruck from my fans, #CoffeeCar from #ThreeMealsADAy #JungSun #OkSungNongFamily - " (1/3)..@ssinz "- TaecYeon Oppa sent!! and also #Churros!!!!😱😱😱 It's raining right now at the filming site.. and it reminds me the #Corns🍌🍌🍌-" (2/3)..@ssinz "-we picked getting rained on that day. Thank you Oppa!!! Cheer for the #LetsFightGhost >_<// " (3/3)

image-4.png

Thanks sis@avrylle19 for the translation of the IG. What got my attention is about the Corns and rain. I wonder if she is referring to her first appearance when they were planting corn or when it was her second appearance and they were picking the corn and Taec got sick. Both time it was raining. :huh:

hi @yummiejeu! you're most welcome same with @journoexpat :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ..@yummiejeu I believe Shin Hye is referring when they were harvesting the corn and it was raining :luvluv:

and by the way on Taec food truck banner for Shin Hye it says: "ShinHye yahhh! It's hot now, eat this and cheer up"
credit to: @2pmbeat ig :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 9 months ago #149004

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Thank you wonderful Unnies for the warm welcome! *bow bow*

So-- I was really wondering about the translation of TaecYeon's banner message on the food cart and also on those cute little cards that he sent along with it (and since I'm still very much struggling with my Hangul :cry -- which made this very hard for me to decipher on my own) I was really eager for someone to translate it all in English :pray: .

So I just learned it from soompi and from @Avrylle19's earlier posts (which I'm very thankful) but I can't help but post it again and swoon. I swear my heart can't take any breaks these days :touched. Anyway, I'll just put it here.

image-4.png

--
The Article:

On July 15, Park Shin Hye posted on her Instagram in order to thank both Taecyeon and her fans for sending food support to the set of her current drama, “Doctors.”

Taecyeon appears to have sent a churro and coffee truck, along with a message that says, “Shin Hye, it’s hot but eat this and gain energy!” He also prepared cards that say, “Doctor Yoo Hae Jung, keep me *crying noises*,” giving a shout out to the actress’ character as well.

Along with a collage taken by the truck, Park Shin Hye includes a caption that says, “Is today my special day or somethinggggg! Following the fans’ food gift, ‘Three Meals A Day’ Ok Sung Bong family [member] Taecyeon oppa‘s coffee truck! churros! Right now, it’s drizzling here on set, and it reminds me of the corn we picked while standing in the rain. Thank you oppa! Fighting ‘Bring It On, Ghost.'”

--

And I just recently learned about this (did you all know about this?!) but last July 8-- BEAST's Yong Jun Hyung also sent a surprise food cart at the set of Doctors because Shin Hye texted him that she wasn't feeling very well earlier that day. I heard he was planning this for like weeks. Where do I even get friends like these nowadays? :willing

Park-Shin-Hye1.jpg

Park Shin Hye's friends are so awesome. I have to socialize more. HAHAHA

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 9 months ago #149006

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello guys good evening!

Did you know how much cost coffee truck or food truck is?because I'ved seen a lot of these in korean drama or show..Mostly given by fans fellow artist and friends..It's normal in korea .I have read that Taecyeon also sent food truck to Lee Seo jin when he was shooting Marriage contract and so with Chansung with his web drama and now Shin hye and it seems these people are really close to his heart :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: .LSJ and KKK are like older brothers and we saw that how they treated with each other..Chansung of course is like his younger brother .They've been together for like almost 10 years and Shin hye ? What can I say about her.. :luvluv: ..Just curious.Taec has a lot of girl friends not in a relationship of course ..he showed his support with them like watching the play concert and so on and so forth because I'ved seen some photos also..well I am so glad that they are friends right now .. :kiss1: :kiss1: that's the most important thing..After a year of curiosity how is it going or if he gets her number or vice versa.Actually I have random thoughts this past few weeks Shin hye likes golf and Taec started to like it..Shin hye is into pilates and I heard Taec also..Now Okcat has yeoncat his new found friend then I remembered Shin hye posted before about university with boy girl something like that then a song about winter I think.Both of them posted it on their respective accounts.Shin hye on Instagram Taec on tweeter..maybe it was coincidence but it happens this year.Sorry guys for this post.I'm just overwhelmed of what's happening right now.. :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: Love love love..good vibes..because of what's happening in this world..we need this to be happy..
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Alou68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, Arbado

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 9 months ago #149007

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Alou68 wrote:
Hello guys good evening!

Did you know how much cost coffee truck or food truck is?because I'ved seen a lot of these in korean drama or show..Mostly given by fans fellow artist and friends..It's normal in korea .I have read that Taecyeon also sent food truck to Lee Seo jin when he was shooting Marriage contract and so with Chansung with his web drama and now Shin hye and it seems these people are really close to his heart :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: .LSJ and KKK are like older brothers and we saw that how they treated with each other..Chansung of course is like his younger brother .They've been together for like almost 10 years and Shin hye ? What can I say about her.. :luvluv: ..Just curious.Taec has a lot of girl friends not in a relationship of course ..he showed his support with them like watching the play concert and so on and so forth because I'ved seen some photos also..well I am so glad that they are friends right now .. :kiss1: :kiss1: that's the most important thing..After a year of curiosity how is it going or if he gets her number or vice versa.Actually I have random thoughts this past few weeks Shin hye likes golf and Taec started to like it..Shin hye is into pilates and I heard Taec also..Now Okcat has yeoncat his new found friend then I remembered Shin hye posted before about university with boy girl something like that then a song about winter I think.Both of them posted it on their respective accounts.Shin hye on Instagram Taec on tweeter..maybe it was coincidence but it happens this year.Sorry guys for this post.I'm just overwhelmed of what's happening right now.. :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: Love love love..good vibes..because of what's happening in this world..we need this to be happy..

Awwwww~ I was also thinking Taecyeon and ShinHye must really have been in contact with each other off-camera because like your observations it seemed to me that Taecyeon is the type of person who would only be sending food carts and publicly greet well wishes to a chosen few of his close friends. Annnnd~ I also recently just heard about the female version of the Okcat! The TaecShin Love Line is really on fire! :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, klebis, Alou68

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 9 months ago #149014

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
Fan Account Eng trans
another cute convo of Taec and a fan. Simply shows he responded to some tweets of his fans especially if u took a picture of him and he's not quite satisfied with the pic.. :wahaha
twitter.com/2pmalways/status/754683373604507648

credit to: @2pmalways
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149225

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Again, too quiet here :) After the coffee truck support, everything now is at standstill :whistle:

Anyways, I am really enjoying 'Let's Fight Ghost" and the July 25th episode 5 in my opinion is the best so far, scary but tolerable, funny and sad. I sympathize with Bong Pal after seeing him teary eyed while watching the reunion of a ghost kid with his mother and then remembering his own reunion with the ghost of his own mother when he was a young boy.

When a tear suddenly rushed down from one of his shut eyes because of his dream and his eyes were covered by Hyun Ji, I thought to myself that it was a subtle but very melancholic way to show how Bong Pal's gift of seeing ghosts has hurt him so much and has deprived of him love, friendship and human interaction which he kept denying that he longed for.

I love the stories behind the ghosts as it vary every week, ep 5 tackled child abuse.

But, according to some fan sites, the best part of ep 5 were the close-up shots of the leading man =X

close-up1.jpg

closeup2.jpg

closeup3.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 8 months ago #149226

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Taec still waiting for food truck support from JYPE and 2PM co-members but Chinese fans gave him a stronger and long-term support in the form of bus advertisement :heartsh:

bussupport.jpg

bussupport2.jpg

bussupport3.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, avrylle19, klebis
Time to create page: 1.572 seconds