Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 7 months ago #149952

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
journoexpat wrote:
In times of danger and you need a hero, just dial TAEC :)

favescene.jpg

ctto
I willing drown thousand time if he is be my savior..what his number Sis? :-V :-V
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 7 months ago #149969

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
elankham wrote:
journoexpat wrote:
In times of danger and you need a hero, just dial TAEC :)

favescene.jpg

ctto
I willing drown thousand time if he is be my savior..what his number Sis? :-V :-V

For you Sis, there's no need to dial, he will be your personal security :) On your beck and call 24/7 :)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 7 months ago #150033

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taecyeon writing on the board during a lull in the filming of "Let's Fight,Ghost" and Shin Hye doing the same thing on the set of "Doctors"

taecshin-2.jpg

It's just a coincidence I know but I just find it cute :-V I just adore these two ;)

credit: Galina Glazunova ‏@reliable_galina twitter
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 7 months ago #150035

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
hellosis@journoexpat and all the sister here..I am so happy when I read your post here..We really love both of them.Sometime we thought of something out of no where just to satisfy our imagination..Were on the same boat and still sailing no matter what happen..At least good vibes and positive with anything.Nothing is impossible right sis@journoexpat..Sis are you from what country?Thanks for updating this site :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 7 months ago #150053

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Alou68 wrote:
hellosis@journoexpat and all the sister here..I am so happy when I read your post here..We really love both of them.Sometime we thought of something out of no where just to satisfy our imagination..Were on the same boat and still sailing no matter what happen..At least good vibes and positive with anything.Nothing is impossible right sis@journoexpat..Sis are you from what country?Thanks for updating this site :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Hi sis@alou. We're countrymen sis and like you, i am also working abroad :)
I vowed to myself that until Taec enlists , I will try my best to post updates about him. I treat this as a way to thank him for helping me relieve my homesickness by simply appearing as his natural self for two seasons of Three Meals a Day.

That show was so heartwarming that it became some sort of my shelter and refuge from the hectic times from the office and the emptiness of my apartment :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 7 months ago #150244

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
What makes the crowd gasp, scream, say uwahh, take out their cellphones to take pictures and videos and simply stare and be awestruck ?

Those were the impacts of Ok Taecyeon when he went through the crowd gathered in front of KBS for Music Bank. There were a lot of videos showing people just being awestruck :)

handsome10.jpg

handsome11.jpg

handsome12.jpg

handsome14.jpg

This man really is indescribably handsome when he wants to :luvluv:

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by journoexpat.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 7 months ago #150245

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Picture on the last day of Let's Fight, Ghost shoot :)

lfg-selfie.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150315

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Fan art :heartsh:

fanart.jpg

ctto

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150324

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Today is the last day of "Let's Fight, Ghost" (episode 16) :touched I will miss this drama, the writing is so tight, no holes among the actors who are all adorable and outstanding, directing is brilliant and the cinematography is one of the best I have seen in Korean dramas. Now that it is being shown in other countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, China, US and in another Asian country, I just hope that it continues to reap success :pray:

Reactions of Korean viewers on episode 15 :

'Let's Fight Ghost', Kim Sang Ho saves Ok Taecyeon from trouble...Kwon Yool fights off evil spirit

1. [+1,432, -23] It's ending tomorrow.. This drama's suffered ratings wise with the Olympics and also because the competing dramas on public broadcast did back-to-back episodes but an average 4% for a Mon/Tue drama is pretty good and you guys are going on a reward vacation anyway!! You worked hard cast

2. [+993, -30] I feel like I watched the entire finale through the preview ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+879, -64] Why is Ok Taecyeon so cool? Why did I not notice that he's so handsome all this time? He's daebak handsome ㅠㅠ

4. [+660, -16] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The spoilers in the behind the scenes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+450, -19] This drama is really good
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150325

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
3. [+879, -64] Why is Ok Taecyeon so cool? Why did I not notice that he's so handsome all this time? He's daebak handsome -- this part really makes me wonder that some of the viewers refused to watch Taec's previous dramas simply because they were influenced by some haters commenting he could not act and not a pretty boy ( of course he is not, he is drop dead handsome and very manly not a flower boy :P

openingtitles.jpg

Taec has gained so many new Korean and particularly international fans, who at first did not even know his name and that he belongs to a boy band. Now, these fans are asking for any website where they can monitor his activities, asking where they can find 3MAD re-runs and if they can even join the 2PM fandom :)

taecpromise.jpg

taec-promise.jpg

Just like the photos taken outside KBS, these are fan-taken photos but appeared like these were from a photoshoot :)

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
Time to create page: 1.306 seconds