Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 6 months ago #150781

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hi sis@simons thanks for your info.God Bless
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #150960

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
2PM “GO CRAZY!(미친거 아니야?)” Dance Practice

cr.jypentertainment

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151053

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't had any time in posting or lurking lately. Been super busy and hard to get away from my supervisor's eagle eye. Now that she is not here, I can have a little break. I'm glad to see this thread is still alive and kicking with some new members too. :luvluv:

When Taec mention Shin Hye in the radio show, it surprised me since he is known to be a private guy too. Shin Hye and Taec never posted TMAD pics in their Twitter or IG (except Taec's curry dish from TMAD in Shin Hye's IG). Then surprised me when Shin Hye posted Taec's food truck during her Doctors drama. I was hoping she would send something back to Taec just like what she did with Hyung and another of her female friend. The way Taec mention about Shin Hye in the radio show make it seem like he doesn't have her phone number and he is trying to reach out to her. But then he could have done it privately since TMAD Pd must have Shin Hye's phone number. Because of this public confession, it can back fire on him since Shin Hye is very careful not to cause any rumors. She is very private person. Also sort of funny that he mention that there is only 2 years age gap between him and Shin Hye. (Wonder if he mention the age gap since there was a 9 year age gap in her drama and real life costar KRW). I can say Shin Hye also gets along with KRW (is Taec feeling the competition and so act out of character???....hence the public confession?)

Anyways here is Taec's latest article from Soompi.

2PM’s Taecyeon’s Determination To Enlist As An Active Duty Soldier Receives Attention
by: crystalcove, October 3, 2016, Soompi

2PM’s Taecyeon comments on his upcoming military enlistment.

Idol and actor Taecyeon will feature on the October 3 episode of “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.” During his guest spot, he talks about his upcoming conscription, revealing it will likely be early next year. Amidst the general public’s negative perception of celebrity soldiers, Taecyeon’s determination to be an active duty soldier, instead of a public service worker, receives the most attention on the show. Taecyeon confirms that he had back surgery twice in order to be an active duty soldier, although he had already been determined by the government as only fit to be a public service worker.

When asked if he isn’t scared about his military enlistment, Taecyeon honestly replies that he is both scared and worried since he doesn’t have a lot of time left until then. “But I think I made the right decision,” adds Taecyeon.

Previously, it was revealed that Taecyeon had given up his United States Permanent Resident status so that he can serve in the Korean military.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anoasys, Osellasella

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151054

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Another article from Soompi. Those guys eat alot!! :1

Just How Much Does It Cost To Feed 2PM’s Beastly Appetites?
By: boxclub October 3, 2016 / Soompi

The original “beast” idol group 2PM proves that it is no small feat to buy them food!

Taecyeon of 2PM and Ga In of Brown Eyed Girls are the guests on the October 3 episode of JTBC variety show “Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator.”

On this episode, MC Kim Sung Joo asks Taecyeon about a rumor that 2PM once ate one million won’s (approximately $906 USD) worth of Korean BBQ. The chefs on the show are astounded and think that he is joking.

Taecyeon, however, shocks them even more by not only acknowledging that the rumor is true but that it was with just four members!

He says, “There was a time when we were known as the beast idols, and we were really working out a lot. It was as if we were a bunch of high school boys in P.E. We ate like we were crazy.”

Ga In confirms this and shares about a time when she once witnessed them eating. She says, “One time, I saw them eat a hundred lamb kabobs,” as Taecyeon adds, “I ate 40 by myself..”

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151055

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Here is the link for one of the shows "Please take Care of my Refrigerator"
Credit: 2pmalways

[Vid] 161003 JTBC 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' Ep. 99 (Taecyeon)
Full Ep:
1/2: bit.ly/2dlHliX
2/2: bit.ly/2dn2oiD
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151056

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Youtube link to Take Care of my Refrigerator.
Credit: 2pmalways

[Official Cuts][1/4] 161003 JTBC 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' Ep. 99 (Taecyeon)

[Official Cuts][2/4] (Taecyeon)

[Official Cuts][3/4] (Taecyeon)

[Official Cuts][4/4] 161003 JTBC 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' Ep. 99 (Taecyeon)
The following user(s) said Thank You: anoasys, klebis, jhen30

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151058

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
2PM’s Taecyeon scores big online for his gentlemanly manners

2pm-taecyeon.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon is gaining a viral response after his video of him displaying his fine manners was posted online.

Recently, an online community post brought attention to Taecyeon’s manners. In the photos and videos posted, the singer and actor can be first seen cruising down the road while riding a bicycle after a scheduled appearance with 2PM on Music Bank.

Modestly dressed in a black shirt and jeans, his awaiting fans were surprised to recognise Taecyeon on his commute home. The scene caused some of them to go over the designated area despite warnings from the surrounding staff and security. The scene left some fans vulnerable exposed to oncoming vehicles by the roadside.

In the video, Taecyeon can be seen briefly smiling to his fans before asking them to politely move back.

The incident caught much attention online not only for Taecyeon’s glowing visuals, but also for his modest behaviour.

He is currently promoting Gentleman’s Game with 2PM. Check out the photos and videos below!

taecyeon-dispatch-0.jpg

taecyeon-dispatch-1.jpg

taecyeon-dispatch.jpg

cr.www.koreaboo.com/news/2pms-taecyeon-scor...gentlemanly-manners/
The following user(s) said Thank You: anoasys, klebis

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151059

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
161003 Taecyeon's Periscope : Taecyeonie's Sulbang (Drinking Show)ㅋㅋ

cr.2PM SNS Videos
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by jhen30.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151066

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
2PM performing under heavy rain due to thunderstorm on Oct 2 for KBS Open Concert. And they were all smiling and enjoying themselves getting drenched in their suits :luvluv:

Ct2jtw5UsAAvAIZ.jpgsmall.jpg

Ct2YizXUMAADYJV.jpgsmall.jpg

Ctto

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 5 months ago #151067

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Taec's random pictures to promote "Promise"

CtyHdVzVUAIO46M.jpgsmall.jpg

CtEVTuAVYAAEvrV.jpgsmall.jpg

CtbRrifWYAAtrBH.jpgsmall.jpg

CtIb-hyUsAAKFTO.jpgsmall.jpg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis
Time to create page: 1.108 seconds