Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lee Seung Hwan (이승환)

Lee Seung Hwan (이승환) 10 years 1 day ago #82518

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lee Seung Hwan Says It Was a Good Thing Park Shin Hye Left His Company

image_2014-03-26-3.jpg

The reason why Park Shin Hye was able to succeed was because Lee Seung Hwan told her to leave his company.

In a roundtable interview ahead of his 11th album release, Lee Seung Hwan talked about Park Shin Hye, who signed onto his company, Dream Factory, to start her career.

“I believe it was simply meant to be that I let her go without any strings attached,” said Lee Seung Hwan. “I told her that if she continues to stay with Dream Factory, she wouldn’t be able to succeed, and we canceled the contract.”

“In my cellphone are three numbers of producers, but they’re all clubbing buddies. Being under a CEO like this, it was pretty obvious that a solution wouldn’t come out,” said Lee Seung Hwan. “The first time I felt responsible was when her parents moved to Seoul from Gwangju. If I couldn’t help them financially, I thought I should take some kind of responsibility for their daughter.”

“When we canceled the contract, I felt very apologetic to her, but I’m thankful now because she’s become so successful.”

Park Shin Hye debuted in 2003 in Lee Seung Hwan’s music video for Flower.

Photo Credit: SALT Entertainment, Dream Factory
Credit Mwave
Last Edit: 10 years 1 day ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, Nudya Phantomive Alwi, moon, mana ^-^, hacci143, Eline, Park-Lee4ever, klebis

Lee Seung Hwan (이승환) 9 years 11 months ago #82799

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Shin Hye friend, Lee Seung Hwan talked about her when he guested at Radio Star
they support each other through the years.

sorry not subbed.
at 2.25 mark

Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Eline, klebis

Lee Seung Hwan (이승환) 9 years 10 months ago #84239

• Maris
Lee Seung Hwan talks about his history and relationship with Park Shin Hye
May 2, 2014 @ 5:21 pm

image_2014-05-02-15.jpg

Singer Lee Seung Hwan appeared on the May 2 edition of KBS radio program 'Lee So Ra's Music Plaza' and talked about his lengthy history with actress Park Shin Hye.

"I selected Park Shin Hye when she was in the sixth grade. She was a pretty and fresh friend," he said in regards to their first meeting when she auditioned for his agency.

He continued, "For Park Shin Hye's positive success, her parents moved to Gwangju. Seeing that, I felt a responsibility. I thought to myself that I had to properly raise her."

Lee Seung Hwan said, "I was such an irresponsible producer, who was bad at marketing. I thought my company would do better if I left, so they let me go without any conditions. Even now Park Shin Hye works with our company's manager. Our company CEO used to be our company manager. Even now, if there is an event, he goes no matter what. They've become like uncle and niece."
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, nistymaj, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990, klebis

Lee Seung Hwan (이승환) 9 years 9 months ago #87666

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Yong Jun-hyung and Lee Seung-hwan

Yong Jun-hyung (Poppin' Dragon or Joker) is a successful singer-songwriter, rapper, actor, dancer and record producer. He is member of Beast, also main rapper of the boy band. He has been featured in various singles... recently with Park Shin Hye's "My Dream"

Lee Seung-Hwan was born Busan. He released 10+ singles, albums and EPs that reached number 1. He formed his own company, Dream Factory...where Park Shin Hye began training as an actress, singer, guitar & keyboard. LSH won the New Artist's Gold Disc (1991), 1000 solo concerts to develop Korea pop-culture. He was married to Chae Rim(2003) but divorced (2006).
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, hacci143, klebis

Lee Seung Hwan (이승환) 9 years 2 months ago #111430

• Maris
Blast from Park Shin Hye's Past

[141229] Manager Jun updated IG of selfie with CNBLUE - Yonghwa & FTISLAND - Jonghoon

image_2014-12-30-4.jpg

.Park Shin Hye "appeared" in Lee Seung Hwan's <Save the DF> Concert~

image_2014-12-30-3.jpg

Credit wintercherub

My Note: hullo Everyone!
It's good to be back! Do hope all enjoyed their vacations and Christmas too.
:heartsh:
It was wonderful coming across Manager Jun 's pic after a long time. He seems to be fine and in great company too.
Another important person ....Lee Seung Hwan.........
I included both the news and pics together because they have played a pivotal and a very important part in Park Shin Hye's life and where she is right now. One having been with her throughout her struggle towards stardom and the other giving her the introduction and then setting her free to realize her dreams and potential...........
:luvluv:
Haive you spoke my mind........who better to partner each other on a date than these two being the top two stars that people would like to be around on Christmas. But the problem is I love Shinhye with so many...
:lol:

Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135908

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Park Shin Hye attends Lee Seung hwan's Concert , catched by Naver V Live APP

cr: tenasia for photo

everyone was familiar with naver V App right? LSH's concert was in Naver V app "LIVE" and Park Shin hye was caught on it :wahaha :wahaha

Shinhye stood up when LSH mentioned her and waived ..The crowd laughed at her reaction.She was sitting on the 2nd floor..

CPQN4txUcAESKs-.jpg

2015091917150015275-540x592.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Nicole Park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, Paris35, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 3 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135920

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
20150919] Park Shin Hye cut (V App Live) watching Lee Seung Hwan's concert

CPQobGvU8AAqoa2.jpg

CPQobH2UkAAKMha.jpg

CPQobJ5UcAASpy4.jpg

CPQobMrUwAAieSY.jpg
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, Sidy, Hpouo

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135921

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
ezgif-30343425631.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, Sidy, Hpouo

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135926

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you sis @nicole for updating us with our lovely Park Shin Hye attending her friend, Lee Seung Hwan concert

:lol: at first I thought she was the lady standing wearing a lighter blouse color.... :pinch: but actually Shinhye was slightly obscure from that last photo.... central.

Also according to ...
It looks like Shinhye is watching LSH's concert w/ Manager Jun....

Shinhye stood up when LSH mentioned her and waived ..The crowd laughed at her reaction.She was sitting on the 2nd floor..

.She's really pretty without make up..And it's nice that she's hanging out with her non celebrity friends..
dr: khjpearl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, Hpouo

Lee Seung Hwan (이승환) 8 years 6 months ago #135927

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:) Shinhye even posted on her IG her Lee Seung Hwan singing at his concert. Woah.... cool, beautiful voice... Hope to hear more from him, such a wonderful talent.

Link
instagram.com/p/7zlh5ZvdRb/?taken-by=ssinz7

tvcast.naver.com/special/live/242
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, Sidy, Hpouo
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.008 seconds