Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139842

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
CTFowsgUAAAyBTi.jpg

After 9 years, they are reunited in Lee Hong Gi's first solo MV album...It's great to see them together again.
Forever our Shin Hye, ever so obliging to her friends. Despite her busy schedule, she has agreed to his
request. :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139846

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
It seems that this is the place that ShinHye & HongKi shot the MV..

image-27.png

image-28.png

image-29.png

image-30.png

Hongki & Shinhye's MV was filmed at Tuscany Hills located in Yongin Gyeonggi...

image-48.jpeg

Via khjpearl

image-45.jpeg

image-46.jpeg

image-47.jpeg

Ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139847

• Maris
Who will be F.T. Island Hongki's leading lady in his debut solo MV?
Allkpop

because two of the hit drama's main leads are having a reunion! F.T. Island's Hongki is about to make his solo debut, and his leading lady in his MV will be none other than actress Park Shin Hye!

Hongki's company's side stated, "Park Shin Hye will star in Lee Hongki's solo album MV. Despite her busy schedule, Hongki asked her and she promised with pleasure to act in his MV."

If you'll remember, back in 2009 in the drama 'You're Beautiful', Park Shin Hye was the female lead and Hongki was one of the male leads. Hongki's solo MV will be their next production together after 6 years!

His album and MV will drop in mid-November.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139848

• Maris
Park Shin-hye to feature in Lee Hong-gi's solo album MV
Hancinema

image-43.jpeg

FT Island vocal singer Lee Hong-gi released a solo album which features Park Shin-hye in his music video.

The two co-starred in the 2009 drama "You're Beautiful" and are working together again for the first time in 6 years.

Park Shin-hye happily agreed to star in his music video and show her support for the singer.

Lee Hong-gi's solo album is comprised of affectionate and captivating ballads.
He participated in various OST for "You're Beautiful", "The Heirs", "Bride of the Century", "Modern Farmer" and more. He also participated in singer Im Jae-beom's 30th anniversary album and was acknowledged for being and outstanding singer despite generations.

The teaser page for his first solo album comes out on the 9th.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139849

• Maris
Lee Hong-gi’s first solo album and music video.
Posted by: Steven , November 6, 2015

Lead vocalist of F.T. Island Lee Hong-gi, released his first solo album and music video. The music video co-stars actress Park Shin-hye as the female lead.

Lee Hong-gi and Park Shin-hye were both in the 2009 drama You’re Beautiful, which ocal and foreign fans alike fell in love with. And now once again after 6 years, they are performing in a new dance music video.

With her intense looks and exquisite acting Park Shin-hye has received much love at home and abroad. Despite her busy schedule she gladly accepted Lee Hong-gi’s request to be in his first music album in 9 years.

Six years after the release of the Korean Wave fever spreading show You’re Beautiful, the two are focusing their efforts on this new collaboration.

image-44.jpeg

This time, Lee Hong-gi’s new album has a sorrowful tone and which is brought to life through ballads with his appealing deep voice. The new album expected to show off his next generation vocal skills.

Lee Hong-gi participated heavily in the production of the OSTs for You’re Beautiful, He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight – The Heirs, Bride of the Century and Modern Farmer, earning him the title the unbelievable master vocalist Lee Hong-gi. He recently appeared on singer Yim Jae-beom’s released his 30 aniversary album, showing that he is a great vocalist for all generations.

You can see Lee Hong-gi’s first solo album’s teaser page on the 9th of November at fncent.com/LEEHONGGI.
Lee Hong-gi’s solo album will be released mid November, when he will also start its promotion in full.

Article by Han Jihee of GET IT K, Pictures from FNC Entertainment and SALT Entertainment

My Note

Lee Hongki has a beautiful voice and a singer with great vocal power. His rendition of Love Love Love for his band FtIsland is my personal favorite that shows what a wonderful singer he is.....

I have loved his enaction of Jeremy in YB. His bus scene a touchingly memorable one guaranteed to bring moisture in your eyes at the least.....

I really admire his talents and his close friendship with Shinhye spanning six years and going strong. Having said that I will reserve my opinion when I see the MV if I can accept Shinhye as his female lead but one thing is sure it will be a wonderful solo album worth listening and watching with his song and featuring Shinhye.... I see no reason why it should not be a great success.....

Cannot wait for 9th Nov.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139851

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Thanks Sis@Maris for the wonderful pics n info.
The places for the filming looks beautiful n romantic. Can 2 friends film a romantic MV? Will wait and see. I am sure it's going to be a great debut album. I love his voice. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139852

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin-hye to star in Lee Hong-gi’s music video.

Hallyu star Park Shin-hye and Lee Hong-gi of F.T. Island will act together on the music video of Lee’s solo debut album, which will be released in mid-November.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-22-2.jpeg

restmb_jhidxmake.php-23-2.jpeg

It is the first time in six years for the two to act together, since 2009’s popular TV drama “You’re Beautiful.”

Park decided to participate in the music video to support Lee’s first solo album since his debut with F.T. Island in 2007.

Besides his activities with F.T. Island, Lee has released an array of singles for popular dramas in the past, including his own “You’re Beautiful,” “The Heirs” and “Heartstrings.”

By Ahn Sung-mi (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, Maris, sonia loubaresse, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139865

• DOH
  • Gold Star
From Hong Ki's IG

So cute together. He says thank you to SH and love her... :D :kiss1:

CTHeFxTVAAABgne.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139866

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Translation of Hongki's (@skullhong) IG & Weibo Update with Park Shin Hye

(Their lovable friendship is so ENVIABLE)
CTHiLAqUYAA20qW.jpg

cr owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mahpary, moon, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[2015] Park Shin Hye as Female Lead in Lee Hongki Solo Debut MV 8 years 4 months ago #139874

• Maris
Wow...looks like Park Shin Hye & Lee Hong Ki's reunion is very much anticipated

ctto via wintercherub

My Note

Would love to know what they are talking about.....

Wow.......Strong and heartfelt words from Hongki for his longtime friend Shinhye in above post by DOH........

YB friendships remains strong ......SH has collaborated with JGS,...in Tongyi and Lotte Jeju MV, Yonghwa in his Variety program when she was filming for Pinnochio and now Hongki....

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.573 seconds