Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Dedication

TOPIC: THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY)

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #123577

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Let's pray for our Brothers and Sisters in Nepal , they suffer in an earthquake.

im not so familiar about the news but one of my firneds in FB told me that he and his famoily are safe in an earthquake in Nepal.

CDcdIw0UUAE7zHL.jpg

PLease let us pray for them..

Please pray for all Koreans (south) who are in a protest for Sewol ferry. The government and the protesting peoiple have arguments and they really fiht. Police men physically hurt some protesting people. Please pray for them.

Pray for those people in West Philippine Sea specially the Navy and Coast Guard. Chinese government want to get a Philippine territory in Philippine West Sea. Hope they were NO WAR will happen between the 2 country.

Everybody just pray and we hope tomorrow will be a brighter day :)

PostSignature-45.gif
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Lina507, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #123579

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks sis @nicole for your good heart....

I pray even now for the people of Nepal....
Dear God keep them in your loving arms
as they pass these trials....
I pray for restoration of their country
the soonest time possible....
Be with them in their time of grief dear God
This I pray in your mighty name Amen!!!

:pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Lina507, Nicole Park, Maris, meyergsi

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #123700

• ningning
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 195
Even in a bad day...there is a bit of happiness...SO LETS PUT IT IN THIS JAR...

FB_IMG_1430140059381.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #123701

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Pray for Nepal.Let's pray for those families who lost their near ones. May Allah bless them.

e1378b919d4ffb0b3584d8bafa1f3e39-d8r0u60.png

ScreenShot2015-04-27at10.16.31PM.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Lina507, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #123719

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
sis Elana.... may I join you.
It is devastating to watch and learn of the huge loss of lives and properties, including the landmarks in Nepal.

We've been watching in most channels here, in every newspapers and have donated to Unicef.. they are fast in approaching ppl's help for donations.... which we did last sunday. In our Catholic Church, Nepal's people were included in our prayer offerings and will continue to do so. Clothings, canned goods, towels, blankets among others were being requested. The death toll have risen and is just heartbreaking and tugs your heart of the efforts made and being made by people to find others, under the rubble.

Let us pray in our hearts for the people of Nepal.
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #123724

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
I have a Nepali Co-Teacher, last Saturday after class, she found out that she had a message from her Sister in Nepal, the bad news about the earthquake. Thanks God that her family there were fine. But my former student`s father was unlucky, he just went to visit the family in Nepal and the tragic things happened, her father together with grandparents and other relatives, total of 7 was dead, R.I.P. She called and told me what happened, she`s the eldest only 16 yrs old, she`s crying and my heart also cried for her.
God we mourn for the many lives lost in the earthquake and devastation. We pray for those who survived and in need of help as the nation recovers.

tumblr_nnf17tPnfl1secs8wo1_1280.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #123726

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Our Thoughts and prayers are with people of Nepal

The death toll from the 7.9 magnitude earthquake that struck Nepal on Saturday has risen to more than 2,500 . More than 5,000 people have been injured. Powerful aftershocks between Kathmandu and Everest unleashed more avalanches in the Himalayas and caused panic in the capital, where hospital workers stretchered patients out into the street as it was too dangerous treat them indoors.

My condolences to all Nepal's citizen, as you said we were all so shocked by this tragic news :(
Am Nepal

image.png

635657288869415531-nepal.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #124905

• ningning
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 195
Praise Allah Praise God..
Thank you for the life you given us. I offering you with all humility to please take care of our sister maris love one

Give them the strength to carry out this stuggle they going thru..

Our sister maris pain is our pain..we are a family

We raise up this unto you...AMEN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #125049

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
One day we will meet again. It hurts to know you're gone. You were my inspiration my best friend, I looked up to you...I followed in your footsteps. Loving the fact that you would be here with me till thee end. I look up in the sky every night to tell you the bond of ours will never
My Dear friend died in a car accident.. She was so excited to graduate from University and rejoice in her brother's wedding, but the will of God
Please my friends to pray for mercy and forgiveness
Don't see you God hated by someone ..

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy

THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY) 8 years 11 months ago #125052

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
So sorry to hear about your friend sis @Sarah....
I know words aren't enough to comfort you and the family in this time of grief
My prayer and sympathy goes to the family and friends sis.....
May God's peace be with them today and always....

:pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, sarah.94
Time to create page: 0.594 seconds