Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
신혜에게 - Fan Letters For Shin Hye

TOPIC: Sisterly Advice to Our Dear Shin Hye

Sisterly Advice to Our Dear Shin Hye 13 years 11 months ago #13192

I'm starting this new thread as our space where we can pretend we're give advice to our favorite dongsaeng or unni, the lovely Shin Hye-ssi.

Since she's very open with her emotions as evidenced by her Cyworld posts, sometimes I am tempted to provide advice or such, but I don't speak Korean or don't communicate directly with her.

So, hopefully, we can use this space to spill our sisterly love to Shin Hye in case one of these days she finds herself visiting our forum.

First advice coming soon...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Live your way into the answer 13 years 11 months ago #13193

Shin Hye dongsaeng,

I know there are a lot of questions in your mind right now. On love, on your career and on the life ahead of you. Below is an except from old exchanges between a wonderful writer and an apprentice. And I feel that this is timely with the questions you have in your mind...

Kamsahamnida,
Dorothy Unni

Excerpted from Letters to a Young Poet (Rainer Maria Rilke)

I feel that there is no one anywhere who can answer for you those questions and feelings which, in their depths, have a life of their own; for even the most articulate people are unable to help, since what words point to is so very delicate, is almost unsayable. But even so, I think that you will not have to remain without a solution if you trust in Things that are like the ones our eyes are now resting upon.

If you trust in Nature, in the small Things that hardly anyone sees and that can so suddenly become huge, immeasurable; if you have this love for what is humble and try very simply, as someone who serves, to win the confidence of what seems poor: then everything will become easier for you, more coherent and somehow more reconciling, not in your conscious mind perhaps, which stays behind, astonished, but in your innermost awareness, awakeness, and knowledge.

You are so young to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language.

Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything.

Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

Perhaps you do carry within you the possibility of creating and forming, as an especially blessed and pure way of living; train your heart for that - but take whatever comes, with great trust, and as long as it comes out of your will, out of some need of your innermost self, then take it upon yourself, and don’t hate anything.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by earthprincess.

Re:Live your way into the answer 13 years 11 months ago #13194

• Liu Si Ying
Hi Dorothy,

I'm going to move this thread to Fan Letters instead. Please read the rules in the fan letter thread before posting. Thanks =]

Re:do wante to be like actress in the future 8 years 3 months ago #141244

• sun shin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 20
i love you park shin hye good luck

Sisterly Advice to Our Dear Shin Hye 7 years 6 months ago #150569

• grayaxcyber
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
i love you full............... :luvluv:
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by grayaxcyber.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89
Moderators: jun
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds