TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 4 days ago #123050

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Yoo Seung Ho’s Tasty CF Sends Cake Sales Soaring
Posted on April 18, 2015 by ockoala

:luvluv:
Yes, I want my Yoo Seung Ho and eat my cake, too. Since being released from military service, Yoo Seung Ho has dived back into his entertainment career full force, including resuming his sought after CF activities. He filmed a CF last month for Korean conglomerate CF‘s dessert brand Petitzel on a new individual-sized cake called the Sweet Roll. It’s a simple fresh milk and cream swiss cake roll, being sold in mass market locations but boasting a gourmet bakery quality.

Since the premiere of the CF with the launch of the product, in a short month Petitzel has sold over 400,000 units and with 12 billion won gross sales. Not bad for a cake made out of cream, sugar, and flour. The media is calling it the Yoo Seung Ho effect, which has some basis since he really made that sucker look tasty when he was nom-nom-noming on it in the CF (below). Something so sweet and rich probably appeals more to the female sweet tooth so having Yoo Seung Ho as the face of the product is a masterstroke of good advertising. All the noonas can imagine feeding cake to him LOL.

cr: Ockoala
:imdead:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 4 days ago #123051

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[쁘띠첼] 스윗롤 CF 광고 w/ 유승호 & 차예련 (Seung-ho Yoo & Ye-ryeon Cha) (30")
cr: CJ CheilJedang

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 4 days ago #123052

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
쁘띠첼 스윗롤 TVCF - Making
cr: Petitzel

via ockoala
Last Edit: 9 years 4 days ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 days ago #123056

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah....

Actress and former idol Sung Yuri joined the ever-long list of actresses who want to work with the charming actor Yoo Seung Ho.

During an interview with entertainment news program “Section TV,” the former Fin.K.L member-turned-actress admitted that she is a huge fan of Yoo Seung Ho, and would love to act alongside him.

“I heard so many bad things after I said [that I want to act with Yoo Seung Ho],” she said, “people told me, ‘you are old enough to be his aunt, what are you thinking?’”

She defended herself by saying, “Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk are 10 years apart in age but they still acted as a couple in ‘I Can Hear Your Voice.’ I wish I could do something like that too.”

Born in 1981, Sung Yuri is 12 years older than Yoo Seung Ho, who was born in 1993.

She also humorously sent a video message to the young actor, saying, “I’m only speaking as a fan, so please don’t feel pressured. Please continue to do great things!”

She concluded the video, commenting “Yoo Seung Ho’s mother, I am so sorry.” :lol:

[Section TV] 섹션 TV - Sung Yu Ri, work with Yoo Seung-ho! 20150419

cr: MBCentertainment
via Soompi
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 days ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, ningning

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 days ago #123058

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
So with young actress, Kim Yoo Jung.
She wants to act in a sad romance with Yoo Seung Ho. ;)

During an interview with “Entertainment Weekly,” the 15 year-old actress was asked if she had any actors she wanted to shoot a mellow romance with, when she became an adult. She answered, “Yoo Seung Ho oppa. He just finished his military service. We met in 2008 in the movie ‘Do You See Seoul?‘ but that wasn’t a romance.” The two have previously starred in that movie as siblings.

During the interview, she also clarified the widely-known misunderstanding about her having feelings for iKON‘s Bobby. “I like hip hop, and I mentioned once that I really liked Bobby’s voice. But it blew up and people started to think that he was my ideal type.”

cr: Soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 days ago #123084

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Many had said, Kim young joo will grow up like Shin Hye !
like ssinz that a child actress.
Kim wants to work with seung ho !
GREAT !!!!

if ssinz will have a work with YSH, then Kim young joo will play the role as PSH sister HAHAHAHA.

Kim Yoo Jung has the potential to become the next Park Shin Hye once she starts taking on love interest roles -anonymous

CDAefzQUgAA8OWx.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 3 days ago #123110

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
And for some sweets.....

CDAdgGZUgAA1cp9.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 9 years 1 day ago #123216

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Will take time out to watch... The movie "The Blind" with Yoo Seung Ho and Kim Ha Neul.

Synopsis:
A missing person case involving a female university student and the victim in a hit and run case appears to be related. Detectives look for a witness.

Min Soo-ah (Kim Ha-neul) used to be a promising cadet at the police academy but after a horrific car accident which killed her surrogate brother and caused her to lose her eyesight, her police career ended. Soo-ah reveals to Detective Jo (Jo Hee-bong) at the police station that on the night of the hit and run case she was picked up by a taxi cab driver. Soo-ah believes the taxi driver may be the perpetrator of the crimes. Initially, Detective Jo doesn't take Soo-ah's claims seriously because she is blind, but when Soo-ah displays her acute senses, the detective starts to believe her.

Detective Jo and Soo-ah then work together to find the taxi cab driver, but all their leads turn up empty. Then another witness comes forward, Kwon Gi-seob (Yoo Seung-ho). Gi-seob is a motorcycle delivery boy who claims to have also witnessed the hit and run incident. Gi-seob emphatically states that the car in question was not a taxi cab, but rather an imported sedan.

Meanwhile, Soo-ah finds herself being stalked by a mysterious man who turns out to be the killer, gynecologist Myung-jin (Yang Young-jo). Soo-ah, while in the car with him, remembered that he had a strong scent, he had a watch on his right hand, and he gave her an iced coffee drink in a glass can. While in the car with him, they hit a bump while in an argument. The body of the dead university student rolls out of the trunk and Myung-jin gets out to examine it. When Soo-ah goes out as well to inspect the damage done, he claims that he hit a dog, but she reasons with him, starting another fight. He leaves her in the rain when another car comes. The reason why she was in the car with him is because she needed a ride back from visiting the orphanage she used to grow up in.

One night when Gi-seob is walking home alone, he is followed by Myung-jin. Gi-seob at first runs away, but is snuck up on and hit by a brick. An ambulance comes and Detective Jo and Soo-ah drive to the scene. Gi-seob gets annoyed by Soo-ah's constant nagging, and on the day of his release, storms out in anger. When he reaches the nearly-empty subway station, he sees Soo-ah on the other side and then sees her ride the subway followed by the killer. He calls her on her phone and tells her urgently that the killer is in front of her. As he runs to catch up with her, she goes on FaceTime and shows him her location and surroundings. He guides her out of the subway and to safety, as well as her seeing eye dog, Seul-gi. She reaches into her handbag and sprays the killer's eyes with her pepper spray and runs off with Seul-gi. When she reaches the elevator, she thought that she'd be safe, but the killer quickly gets in and kills Seul-gi.

When Soo-ah wakes up, she asks for her seeing dog, but Kwon Gi-seob (Yoo Seung-ho) hands her the blood-stained leash. At home she gets a call from an unknown number. The caller warns her away from the case. "You can't see me, but I'm watching you." A few days later, Detective Jo finds the killer. They get into a violent fight, in which the detective dies and the killer drives off. Meanwhile, Gi-seob and Soo-ah visit the orphanage again when they're asked to watch over it while the school director takes the children out. The killer enters the living room and lights a cigarette and listens to some music. Soo-ah, annoyed by the music, goes downstairs to turn it off. She reprimands Gi-seob for playing it, but smells the cigarette smoke. Gi-seob goes upstairs and fights the killer while Soo-ah runs away, reaching the car and breaking its windows with the motion sensor. The killer attacks her but she hits him on the head, making him fall unconscious. The police find Detective Jo's body and other evidence implicating Myung-jin as the killer and he is put in jail. Soo-ah is re-admitted to the police academy and graduates, while Gi-seob also enrolls in the police academy.
cr: Wikipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 11 months ago #123448

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Petitzel update on Yoo Seung Ho....

CDUvmw5VIAEeH6-.jpg

CDUvnXJUIAApQVM.jpg

CDUvn-VUsAAcctq.jpg

CDUvo3cUIAAbhkG.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 11 months ago #123456

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
This is cute....

CDTJW46WAAAkv5n.jpg

CDTJW2xWAAAwVK3.jpg

CDTJW24WgAAUDCi.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, meyergsi, Park Min Song
Time to create page: 0.554 seconds