Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137321

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Yoo Seung Ho Ideal Type from various sources:

About his ideal type, Yoo Seung Ho said, “I like women who look innocent. My ideal type has changed since I returned from the army. I like women who have long, wavy hair.”
cr: Mwave

Another source:
Q10. What your ideal woman is?
YSH: I like the woman who is innocent, working hard without distraction.
cr: YSHbiased

Hmmm We thought We know who that woman is :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137357

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Humorous sides of YSH :luvluv:
Check this out!

cr: Đào Yoopies

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137372

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
YOO SEUNG HO IS A GENTLEMAN
Look at the way Seung Ho helps Yoon Eun Hye unnie stand up without Eun Hye unnie ask him to

cr: 95ninno

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137471

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOO SEUNG HO? We are gonna post some of other people's thoughts about YSH :ding:

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137472

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Lee Yoon-seok praises Yoo Seung-ho

photo537973.jpg

JTBC TV show "War of Words" (Sseoljeon) dug deeper into Yoo Seung-ho and why he cried on the day of his discharge.

Heo Ji-woong said, "After he cried that day, the women have chosen him the guy they want to make cry the most. They say they want him to cry for them".

Other MCs said, "Yoo Seung-ho didn't want to disturb anyone else on the day he joined the army, so he entered quietly and received bonus points when he cried".

Lee Yoon-seok said, "He didn't announce it publicly, but while I was filming "Full House", I saw the female staff gathering somewhere. Yoo Seung-ho had come to see Park Joon-gyoo to say goodbye. He'd personally met with those he felt close with, to say goodbye".

Meanwhile, "War of Words" talked about various issues going around the entertainment and social industry these days.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137473

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Hmmmm most of YSH close friends are older than him like So Ji Sub and.Park Joon-gyoo That's really a good choice. U can learn a lot from them. :piggyrabbit
I'm so surprised when Seuung Ho said :
He has been a close friend of Shinhye unnie, It is the first time for me to hear Seung Ho directly said that his close friend is a woman (Shinhye unnie).
I thought Shinhye unnie is the only woman close friend YSH has ha ha ha :luvluv: :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137474

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Army stories about Yoo Seung Ho
A man who's discharged from the military shares his story of witnessing Yoo Seung Ho

"Hello. I'm not a fan or a friend of Yoo Seung Ho ahjusshi (everybody's called an ahjusshi in the army) but I'm going to write an account of him in the army because he seems to be a really good person.
First of all, I'm a guy who just got discharged from the same unit as Yoo Seung Ho-ssi. I've seen him for about 6 months. You're free to spread this on Facebook and whatever. He's too different from someone who says "miss me or diss me".
First story: It was at the military p.x. I went to p.x (convenience store in the army) and Yoo Seung Ho was there. I was thinking, "woah it's Yoo Seungho. He has a freaking small head." He had an aura and everybody was staring at him. Isn't it obvious? A top celebrity is right in front of you. But Yoo Seung Ho-ssi never cared the staring. He went on his way and took care of his seniors. I kept glancing at Yoo Seung Ho as I was shopping. I went to a drink section to buy a drink and he was there. I waited behind him and he was holding the fridge door open. I was wondering why he wasn't leaving and he asked me, "are you gonna pick a drink?" richard simmons ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so touched. He was holding the door for me to pick a drink. I said yes and picked one and he shut the door. Only a few non-celebrities do this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Second story: Everybody must be thinking that Yoo Seung Ho must be slacking off somehow even though he chose to join a hard unit as a celebrity. But from what I saw, he was totally the same as other soldiers. There is a task of being a gatekeeper, and the gatekeeper I saw the most during winter was Yoo Seung Ho-ssi ㅋㅋㅋ He was shivering and was standing guard with a gun in the freezing cold ㅋㅋㅋ I felt so bad watching him. As I was watching him with other soldiers, we said that this is the reality of Korea ㅋㅋㅋ The top Korean celebrities are the same when they come to the army.
There was this major cold weather training. We had to go to a mountain and sleep in a tent when it was -30 Celsius without any warming products. The infantrymen must participate in it and the trainig soldiers like Yoo Seung Ho are randomly selected to participate because there are too many of them. The ones that are picked are extremely unfortunate... We completed the training in the cold richard simmons weather. The last day was warm, at least. We were folding the tent and preparing to leave. There was a group of soldiers walking towards us. We were wondering who they were. Apparently, there's this night walk between 10PM until 8AM. The infantrymen hate it the most because you can't use a flashlight and have to hike the mountain in the dark when it's -20C. It's not easy. The group was just getting back from the walk so I was like, "woah... they're working freaking hard..." We were lucky because my group didn't get to do it. But then I saw Yoo Seung Ho in the group ㅋㅋㅋ Your heart will break if you see how he looked. He was camouflaged and had black paint all over his face and was breathless. He took off his bulletproof helmet and his hair was so greasy. I'm a man but even I felt bad.
There was a spare time so I kept watching Yoo Seung Ho-ssi. As soon as he got back, they had a short snack break and folded the tent. While they were having the snack, he kept asking the seniors, "OO-nim, did you have a drink?" "OO-nim, did you eat this?" and took care of the seniors. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even I didn't do such a thing when I was a training soldier ㅋㅋㅋ So called the "aces" only do that. His body was still struggling but he managed to take care of the seniors. Anyways, they had to leave and went to fold the tent. He volunteered to fold the tent by himself. Hah seriously ㅋㅋㅋ His personality is insanely perfect. His position was about to become a corporal and it's the timing where he can be friends with the seniors. But he snowed no sign of a celebrity and was just like any other soldier. I heard the stories before but I didn't know it was like this... He was totally amazing.
Please greet him when Yoo Seung Ho gets discharged... I think I'll start watching Yoo Seung Ho-ssi's films... I feel sorry because I feel like I had an easier military life than Yoo Seung Ho-ssi ㅋㅋ One last thing, I heard this in the army... Yoo Seung Ho-ssi has never dated!!! He's motae-solo!!!"
cr: the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137507

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Oh Snap! Yoo Seung-ho casts his spell
by girlfriday | October 6, 2015 |
It’s finally (almost) here! Yoo Seung-ho’s army comeback project Joseon Magician is gearing up for a winter release and has released its first posters. It’s just a glimpse, but I’d say it was worth the wait to see Yoo Seung-ho back in all his ethereal fusion sageuk glory. I thought it’d be hard to top Arang and the Magistrate and Warrior Baek Dong-soo, but it turns out that there’s no limit to his pretty.

In the new film from director Kim Dae-seung (The Concubine), he’ll play Joseon’s greatest magician who falls into a dangerous and forbidden love with a princess, played by Go Ara. Lee Kyung-young and Jo Yoon-hee costar.

Joseon Magician premieres in December.

JoseonMagician1.jpg

JoseonMagician2.jpg

Via Ten Asia

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137508

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung Ho’s Comeback Film “The Magician” Poster Revealed
JiwonYu October 5, 2015
JoseonMagician1-2.jpg

ctorYoo Seung Ho‘s comeback film “The Magician” has released an official poster that have caught many eyes during the 2015 Asian Film Market.

In the poster, Yoo Seung Ho looks very charismatic with his long hair and piercing glare. One of the things fans are most curious about is why his right eye is blue.

A pamphlet of the upcoming movie was also released during the 2015 Asia Film Market event. In the pamphlet, fans could see sneak peeks of different scenes in the movie featuring the lead female actressGo Ara.

Lotte Entertainment stated, “We couldn’t reveal much during the [Asia Film Market] panel because we are still in post-production. However, the poster seems to be very popular. Many people took our pamphlet.”

“The Magician” is about a magician living in the Joseon Dynasty who is in a risky relationship with a girl. He then gets swept up in rumors that ultimately puts his life on the line. It is slated to premiere in December.
cr:soompi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 5 months ago #137510

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Lotte Entertainment stated, “We couldn’t reveal much during the [Asia Film Market] panel because we are still in post-production. However, the poster seems to be very popular. Many people took our pamphlet.”

Sure many people are going to watch your movie Seung Ho! It's gonna be a really big hit movie :ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by syelin88.
Time to create page: 1.172 seconds