Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yoo Seung Ho (유승호)

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141000

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
IMG_20151124_144239.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141002

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Yoo Seung Ho said I WANT TO CHANGE THE PERCEPTION OF ANIMALS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141046

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Imaginary Cat Drama Episode 1 (screencap)

IMG_20151125_050123.jpg

IMG_20151125_050132.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141047

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
IMG_20151125_051442.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141050

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
IMAGINARY CAT EPISODE 1

cr: imaginary cat 2015
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141084

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
[Preview] Yoo Seung Ho in SBS 'Remember' ep 1

cr: xaverie chan
IT'S SOOOO INTERESTING, CAN'T WAIT :piggyrabbit

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141184

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I think so too sis @syelin... I am looking forward to watching this kdrama "Remember"
:heartsh:

Latest Stills and Preview Ramp Up the Intensity and Pretty Visuals in SBS Drama Remember
Posted on November 27, 2015 by ockoala

I sense that SBS knows exactly what it has to work with on upcoming Wed-Thurs drama Remember and is doing a bang up job of maximizing it on all the promos. The latest batch features angsty Yoo Seung Ho looking drop dead handsome in a tux, adorable Park Min Young doing her best plucky girl heroine, and baddie Namgong Min shirtless, which is a feature I think every drama he’s ever been in has managed to work into the script.

These three are more than enough for me to check out the drama when it premieres in two weeks on December 9th, but I’m also curious about the execution of the boy racing against time to save his falsely accused father’s life. It’s the reverse of God’s Gift: 14 Days when the mother was trying to save her daughter, but the same anxiety and anxiousness permeates the quest and is one that I usually get hooked on. Check out the latest pretty stills and watch the solid new preview with scenes from the drama’s first episode.

Woah...

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, syelin88

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141213

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Yoo Seung Ho cuts a sorry figure in new ‘Remember’ stills

The production team for upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Remember’ has today released a set of new stills featuring lead actor Yoo Seung Ho in angst mode.

Yoo Seung Ho plays the role of Seo Jin Woo who has photographic memory, and seeks to prove his father’s (Jun Kwang Ryul) innocence by becoming a lawyer.

This particular scene was filmed on November 14th at Jeongneung-dong in the neighbourhood of Seongbuk-gu, Seoul. Seo Jae Hyuk (Jun Kwang Ryul) is accused of murder, and his neighbors want his son Seo Jin Woo to leave the neighborhood, and even calls him ‘a murderer’s son.’ Seo Jin Woo insists that his father is innocent, and says to them, “What do you all know? My father isn’t that kind of person!” as he argues with them. But in the end, he is seen sitting dejectedly on the ground, and cuts a sorry figure.
cr: KpopFighting

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141223

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It is quiet..... meanwhile let's talk about Yoo Seung Ho's drama, Remember. ;)

Yoo Seung Ho Films in Pouring Rain for Six Hours for Upcoming Drama “Remember”
by notclaira November 28, 2015

Actor Yoo Seung Ho was recently praised for his passion and dedication in filming for six hours straight in a heavy downpour.

In the upcoming SBS drama “Remember,” he plays a young lawyer who seeks to clear the name of his father, who has been wrongly accused of murder. The drama is one of his first projects following his two-and-a-half-year hiatus while he was serving in the army.

The filming in question took place on November 16 at a funeral home. In the scene, Yoo Seung Ho’s father (Jun Kwang Ryul) comes to offer his condolences at the funeral of a female university student, Oh Jung Ah (Han Bo Bae), who was murdered. During the funeral, he is suddenly arrested by the police as the murderer. Yoo Seung Ho’s character screams in anguish in the falling rain, unable to prevent his father from being taken.

Although the scene had already been set to take place in the rain, on the day of filming it naturally started pouring, adding to the drama and realism of the scene. To get a more intense shot, the staff added their own sprinkler truck to the downpour. The rain came down so hard that it ripped holes in Yoo Seung Ho’s umbrella, but the actor was more concerned about the staff who had to stand out in the cold without resting.

The staff in turn was impressed by the young actor’s dedication. A representative from Logos Film, the production company, said, “When you see Yoo Seung Ho’s eyes through the monitor, you instantly feel that he is different from other actors. He says everything through his eyes and his expression and delivery has grown more mature. We hope to be able to show you his improvement soon through the broadcast.”
cr: Naver via Soompi

Yoo Seung Ho (유승호) 8 years 4 months ago #141276

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Hello sis@eve sis@Jenzzy and all sisters too :luvluv:
REMEMBER TEASER

cr: SBSNOW
Time to create page: 0.733 seconds