Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JUNG YONG HWA

JUNG YONG HWA 7 years 10 months ago #147686

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
CNBLUE, to Japan! "SPRING LIVE 2016 ~ We're like a puzzle ~" start Nagoya!

cnblue-spring-live-2016-we-re-like-a-puzzle.jpg

CN BLUE came to Japan. John Yong Hwa is to update its own Insta gram, it sent the first word to the Japanese fans.

The first tour in Japan this year of CNBLUE is, but from Nagoya. Because to the day before entering the local is annual, fans who update of the SNS had been waiting the appearance of the beans that Yong Hwa whether now or now, in unison with all your expectations for tomorrow's live, "I was waiting for!" Reply did.
But Japan's netizens have been of particular interest is, but the meaning of this image. Yong Hwa is wearing prefer well the damage jeans, time that is noticeable. "Even though I Do not look, I'm looking at (laughs)", "knee! Bare Jan", "foot teamed up in, I'm not trying to emphasize the knee?" "Cap of character in bonus" BUZZ "(Wai Wai buzz-buzz, reviews) because! because not betray'm ne, "" as usual of conviction, "" expected are aiming, along with the expectation of love over! "and live the day before the night, it was raised to the knee of Yong Hwa.
"SPRING LIVE 2016 ~ We're like a puzzle ~" of CNBLUE is, from Nagoya of 22 days, through the Tokyo Budokan of 26, 27 days, is expanded to the Osaka of 31 days.

CR.bit.ly/1YSmb8h
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

JUNG YONG HWA 7 years 7 months ago #149488

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa month the first time in the smile! "I'm fine, and you ??"
At 00:24 on August 2, 2016

pizap.com14700671175711.jpg

JungYong Hwa of CNBLUE has updated the Insta gram. Since the end of June, it updates about people May the first time. But, this only one month. And July of this year is something so long, nobody can imagine.
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa month the first time in the smile! "I'm fine, and you ??"
(Photo: from Insta grams of Yong Hwa)
June 30, "Yong Hwa and Jung Hyun has received the prosecution of investigation by stock market gains. Yong Hwa is no doubt, Jung Hyun received a summary indictment disposal of fine 20 million won," said is their agency FNC since entertainment is in the clear, Yong Hwa was no longer appeared in public.

Past, self-shot increase in SNS was talking and are choosing to take a plurality of sheets, Yong Hwa. The only one, with just one word, yelling wrapped the netizens in the big happiness.
"Happy too is crying," "was long. I thought I might not longer meet" in that has not been "every day, when you see the face of Yong Hwa I had with worrying endlessly, everything blown away it! Thank you Yong Hwa," "all the way UP, surely too great but it went courage "," happiness I to UP, hot, such as not in words ", warm comments flooded the Twitter timeline.
That Yong Hwa has expressed this time of the comment, "I'm fine, and you ??" in English also, will from the spirit that was said to reach more straight to the fans who had been waiting all over the world. Reply in many languages from abroad were received.

cr. japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/53492/20...wa-smile-im-fine.htm
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by jhen30.

JUNG YONG HWA 7 years 7 months ago #149519

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Yeon Hee, And Choi Woo Shik Confirmed For New Travel Drama

pizap.com14701530671401.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming drama “The Package” (tentative title) has confirmed its cast and will be sending them to France. The cast includes Lee Yeon Hee as the guide, Jung Yong Hwa, Choi Woo Shik, Yoon Park, Ryu Seung Soo, Ha Si Eun, Jung Kyu Soo, Lee Ji Hyun, and Park Yoo Na.

“The Package” will be written by Chun Sung Il and directed by Jun Chang Geun. It will be produced by JYP Pictures and Drama House. The 12-episode drama focuses on the story of a group of travelers and their tour guide on vacation. With each individual having different reasons for going on vacation, stories collide as the travelers get to know each other.

Jung Yong Hwa plays San Ma Roo who goes on vacation alone after getting dumped by his girlfriend. On the other hand, Choi Woo Shil plays Kim Kyung Jae who is an office worker who has dated his girlfriend for 10 years. Yoon Park will portray a mysterious young man who chases after Lee Yeon Hee who is tour guide Yoon So So. Yoon So So studied abroad in France and became a tour guide.

As for the rest of the cast, Ha Si Eun is web designer Han So Ran who is contemplating between dating and marriage. Jung Kyu Soo plays Oh Gab Soo who is stubborn, aggressive, and good at fighting. Lee Ji Hyun is Han Bok Ja who has spent her whole life taking care of her ill husband. Finally, Park Yoo Na plays Na Hyun whose age is a mystery.

The producers stated, “These individuals who have lived different lives and have different reasons for traveling form relationships with one another through going on a package tour to France. They experience unexpected events together and are able to communicate with one another as a result. Taking a break from their everyday lives, they open their hearts to each other and listen to each other’s stories. We plan on displaying a drama that’s like a warm vacation.”

Writer Chun Il Sung previously worked on dramas “Slave Hunters” and “7th Grade Civil Servant” as well as the film “The Pirates.” PD Chun Chang Geun has worked on dramas “The Queen of Office” and “What Happens to My Family?”

The stars will be leaving for France ahead of filming in order to rehearse. “The Package” will be pre-produced and is scheduled to air in the first half of 2017.

Source (1)

www.soompi.com/2016/08/02/jung-yong-hwa-....V6C7Mnl536Y.twitter

JUNG YONG HWA 7 years 5 months ago #151192

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CNBLUE #JungYongHwa, debut 7 anniversary! October 7, the day of encounter with ANJELL Kang Woo!

cnblue-7-10-7-a-n-jell.jpg

october 7, John Yong Hwa came to an debut 7 anniversary.

Yong Hwa, update the French from its Insta gram and Weibo (Chinese SNS) that are visited in the drama of the shooting, which represents the feeling of gratitude.
"It's debut 7 anniversary - every year, but you may have to talk, I flow is fast at the time while always. I want reportedly are grateful to you alone you alone, OR show you a better figure in the future on, I want to tell and want to show you the eagerly tackle appearance so as not to be disappointed. if you did not have everyone, I can not even imagine what had spent what 28-year-old. Thank you very much. "
Prior to this, netizens performs planning to raise the comment that was tagged to celebrate the 7th anniversary, it was excitement Yong Hwa anniversary on the SNS. "We have met to Mr. Yong Hwa, is happiness," "Yong Hwa's active in the actor in LIVE, Yong Hwa, who sings happily while running the stage also, all large love" "The Mr. Yong Hwa has become like the "it is handsome" is opportunity. "
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, debut 7 anniversary! October 7, the day of encounter with ANJELL Kang Woo!

cnblue-7-10-7-a-n-jell.png

(Photo: from Twitter of Yong Hwa)
Among other things, there is even in this day is the day of drama "You're <Beautiful>", which is the debut of Yong Hwa has started to broadcast in South Korea SBS (10 May 7, 2009), together with its image as Yong Hwa = Kang Shin Woo, who also were many to comment. In fact, the Yong Hwa himself on the same day of last year, has been changed to the image of Kang Woo Twitter icon in the day limited.
In the drama "You're <Beautiful>", guitarist of the fictional band ANJELL, scene Yong Hwa, who played Kang Woo is first appearance, sometimes called the band live scene, to the doubler and the success of subsequent Yong Hwa on, this drama is a perennial favorite even now.
CNBLUE that Yong Hwa chaired the leader, in the October 19 release of the "EUPHORIA" fifth album decorate the fifth anniversary of Japan major debut, from November 2 in the "CNBLUE 5TH ANNIVERSARY ARENA TOUR 2016 Our Glory Days" 5 make the city 9 performances.

cr.japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/54047/20...a-n-jell-shinwoo.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94, utamihalliday

JUNG YONG HWA 7 years 2 months ago #153299

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, China movie "God Of Cookery decisive battle" published just before! Appeared in the fan literally what a meeting in Macau!

January 15, the public is urged to the next month of CNBLUE China movie "decisive battle Chef" John Yong Hwa was starring, fan literally what a meeting has taken place which also serves as a promotion down the movie in Macau.
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, China movie "God Of Cookery decisive battle" published just before! Appeared in the fan literally what a meeting in Macau!

imageproxy3-3.jpg

Yong Hwa is a greeting in fluent Chinese, or look at the trailer of the gathered fans and movie, enjoy the game, and or handed autographed poster, pleasing the fans.

Of local entertainment group the British imperial电影to the site, an image of Yong Hwa to put a sign on the poster of the chef figure has been up to for the gift to the fan. Yong Hwa at the time of the event, which appeared in a black suit of this day, but this white shirt figure in the waiting room attracted the eyes of netizens.

imageproxy4-3.jpg

(Photo: from Studio City Macao site)
In addition, the Studio City Macao of the site that became the event venue, the self-shot and taken to the fans and together at the venue, is such a public figure to shoot it, comes through a state that would have raised a great deal.
24, to 25 days, together with Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse co-star in Hong Kong, plans to make a movie of the promotional event.

cr.japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/54854/20...ovie-fan-meeting.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94, utamihalliday

JUNG YONG HWA 7 years 1 month ago #154205

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, also cosmetics brand image model 2017!

cnblue-2017.jpg

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa has been appointed to be cosmetic brand of model 2017. Korean brand, but "ABOUT ME".

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, also cosmetics brand image model 2017!

"ABOUT ME" is, have also put a force on the mail order site, this time leading shopping site introduction videos on Taobao in China is immediately raised. He was appointed to the model along with Yong Hwa, a solo singer, Di spatula actress.
"Hello, everyone. 2017 ABOUT ME model, John Yong Hwa. And health also firmly management for inner beauty, we hope that that will become a beautiful person a healthy true"

Yong Hwa is a CNBLUE since its debut, who has served as almost every year cosmetics brand image brand in the individual. 11 years from 2010, "horika horika", 12 years, "olive yong", 14 years, "shu uemura", 16 to 15 years has been followed by a "skin79".
There is only cosmetics brand, which is past the propaganda video also successfully use the appeal of Yong Hwa, to just show me a nice appearance, growing expectations in the video that will come out from now.

cr.japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/55106/20...rand-image-model.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94

JUNG YONG HWA 7 years 2 weeks ago #154788

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CNBLUE Jung Young-hwa, a cute childhood photo release!

230331_l1.jpg

male group CNBLUE made a picture of his childhood .
Jung Young-hwa recently posted his childhood picture to his Instagram.
The picture contained Jung Young-Hwa of childhood who wore a purple T-shirt for a gorgeous pattern overall. His eyes and little body like a deer have made the hearts of the viewer warm.
CNBLUE's Jung Young-Hwa appeared on the KBS variety show "Daughters of the boarding house" broadcasted on the 7th and grabbed the hearts of their daughters with a gentle appeal.

cr.contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=230331
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, sarah.94

JUNG YONG HWA 6 years 11 months ago #155514

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Regrets Going Head-To-Head
With Girls’ Generation And 2NE1 In The Past

jung-yong-hwa1.jpg

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa talked about his regrets over promoting at the same time as Girls’ Generation and 2NE1 in the past.

Jung Yong Hwa and Roy Kim appeared as guests on the April 3 episode of JTBC’s “Please Take Care of my Refrigerator.” During the episode, Roy Kim admitted that he pushed back his comeback date to May in order to avoid overlapping schedules with popular artists like IU.

When asked whether CNBLUE tried to do the same, Jung Yong Hwa confidently responded that they did not avoid anyone, impressing the other cast members.

“One time, we released our song ‘Can’t Stop’ right when Girls’ Generation and 2NE1 made their comebacks. But then…yeah,” he trailed off sheepishly with a laugh.

j-3.jpg

He further revealed, “Although we did get good results, it would’ve been nicer if we had chosen better timing. That was when I realized it’s not always a good idea to go head-to-head [with popular artists].”

Meanwhile, CNBLUE is currently promoting their latest track “Between Us.”

cr Soompi
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30

JUNG YONG HWA 6 years 11 months ago #155515

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Jung Yong Hwa at Yeouido Cafe - NAVER x Dispatch

dq.jpg

nn.jpg

m-2.jpg

kjh.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30

JUNG YONG HWA 6 years 11 months ago #155550

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, bangs are cherries, shirts are peach, lips are strawberries! Is it? Appears in the spring color visual! (Movie)

the 7th minute mini album "7 ℃ CN" was released, CNBLUE coming back with lead song "Between Us" from March 20 appeared on M COUNTDOWN on 13th April.

cnblue-4.jpg

Yonghwa had returned blond hair with MV to black hair, but it turned out to be orangeish blond hair and excited the second half of the activity. Sometimes the shirt of the costume of this day was pink and M

The image of Yonghwa raised by the official Twitter of COUNTDOWN is gorgeous. There were also net users who expressed hair color, shirt, color of lips in correspondence with "bangs are cherries, shirts are pink, lips are strawberries".
Recently, Yongha himself has little opportunity to raise a self-shot to SNS, so much attention has gained attention on this image.
CNBLUE will finish the comeback activity soon and plan to perform 6 performances in 3 cities in Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, SPRING LIVE "Shake! Shake!" In Japan from May to June.

cr.japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/55551/20...peach-strawberry.htm
Time to create page: 1.155 seconds