Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131472

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Jang, Hyun Bin in one place, such as a wax doll 'eye-catching'

download-7.jpg
Meet the [Sports Korea Choi Nari News] Hallyu star with the best wax.

France wax museum ahead of the national survey Bang Grenada Museum (Musee Grevin) This is known as Hallyu stars to exhibit talk wax the world's largest.

Including actor Kwon Sang-woo Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Tae-hee, Park Shin Hye, Bae Yong Joon, non-(RAIN), Sy, Ahn Jae Wook, Lee, Jang Geun Suk, Choi, Hyun Bin, etc. unveiled a wax figure of massive star representing Korea since the first generation to next generation Hallyu Wave Runner.

In particular, the wax produced by a sophisticated manufacturing technology Museum of Crete Bang million are being expected to deliver a special experience like this directly meet the Hallyu star to the audience.

In addition, the Korean star chongchuldong a red carpet and awards ceremony, Asia's top theme vivid recreations of space shooting of the Korean drama actor is also likely capture the attention of visitors.

Graham Bain Korea gimyonggwan representatives "and choose the Seoul Museum of Crete bang in Asia opened the first place, the world's first, was to exhibit the wax figures of Hallyu star with the largest" and "Bang Grenada Seoul Museum of China, Japan, Thailand , Taiwan, Asia and around the world deulyimyeo attract tourists, hope japgil place in the center of Hallyu, "he said to expectations.

Meanwhile, Graham Bain Seoul Museum is scheduled to open in Asia's first and world's fourth global 30 days to two months in France Wax Museum 133 years of history.

Sports journalist Korea Choi Nari This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[Ⓒ Korea Media Network (www.hankooki.com), prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution;

Can we had a separate thread for this ? :shy:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, purplecharm09, Maris, seirazde, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131475

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Thank you for this sis Nicole. :heartsh:
Let me borrow this one.. This is yours right hehehe..

image-187.jpg

:OMG I'm so lost.. I have nothing to say =X
My first love and and my one and only sweetheart.. :luvluv:

Cr: starry cherub twitter
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, Joshinax, aki_lala

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131476

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Seoul <Grévin> wax museum media promo pics for HyunBin today, is #KimSooHyun-김수현 's waxwork figure just behind?

They are giving hints ! Exciting on Shinhye's one
CLEDk-MUYAAuxb3.jpg

CLEDk-LUsAEQ1wD.jpg

NO worries @SEIRAZDE im realy excited for this too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131479

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
K-pop stars brought to life at Grevin Museum Seoul
restmb_jhidxmake-9.jpg
Leading K-pop stars, such as Psy, G-Dragon and Rain and dozens of other Korean celebrities, as well as historic and sports figures, have been brought to life in wax models at the Grevin Museum opening in Seoul on Thursday.

The French wax museum’s first Asian branch presents 80 life-size wax models of world-renowned figures and celebrities, including 30 Koreans.

“We decided Seoul to be our first destination for Grevin Museum in Asia because the city has rich history and strong cultural content. From here, the Hallyu boom has spread throughout Asia,” said Dominique Marcel, CEO of the Compagnie des Alpes, which operates the museum, at a press conference Wednesday at the Grevin Museum in Seoul. The French firm also runs ski resorts and leisure facilities around the world.

The Seoul museum, located near Myeong-dong, Seoul‘s hottest shopping district, presents wax figures of movie stars, celebrities, historic figures and politicians in the four-story building from the Japanese colonial era in the early 1900s.

The wax figures are on display in different themed rooms.
Popular Korean actors, such as Bae Yong-joon, Jang Dong-gun, Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon, greet visitors to a movie awards red carpet scene.

The television studio titled “Hallyuwood” features popular Korean actors and actresses, such as Kim Soo-hyun, Park Shin-hye, Lee Min-ho, Jang Keun-suk and Hyun Bin, filming shows and movies.

“This is the world’s biggest exhibition featuring Hallyu stars ranging from the first generation stars to the latest ones,” said Kim Yong-gwan, president of Grevin Korea.
Hollywood movie stars are also on view in interactive settings. Brad Pitt and George Clooney stand side by side, watching visitors play roulette. Robert De Niro welcomes visitors to a dimly lit bar.

U.S. President Barrack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II and secretary-general of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon are gathered in the same aircraft, accompanied by the noise and tremor felt in an actual flying aircraft.

The museum also attempts to impress visitors with a state-of-the-art audio and light system that helps them be fully immersed in the viewing experience and take quality selfies and photos.

It expects to receive 450,000 visitors per year, including foreign tourists from other Asian countries, including China and Japan.

“We found a great potential in Seoul for attracting many other Asian tourists. We hope the Grevin Seoul is one of the tourist attractions that tourists don’t want to miss,” said Marcel.

The museum plans to add four to five new models each year in addition to the current list of figures.

At the end of the museum tour, visitors can learn the steps of making wax figures and make their own wax figure with the special software that scans one’s face and turns it into a three-dimensional image.

Compagnie des Alpes runs Grevin wax museums in Paris, Montreal and Prague. The first museum opened in 1882 in Paris.

Tickets to the Seoul museum cost 23,000 won ($20) for adults, 18,000 won for teenagers and 15,000 won for younger children.

For more information, call (02) 777-4700.

By Lee Woo-young (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131488

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Shin Hye's Pic at the Grévin Museum
The media were now releasing some pictures of the "HallyuWood" wax figures and they accidentally? or intentionally? captured Park Shin Hye's photo in the Museum ! It giving me some teasers for her Wax Figure !!!!!!!!
CLE3N_dUMAEwiyS.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131490

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
What do you think if Shinhye was the Green lady behind?
(sorry, but it really drives me craaazyyy) :S :S
Effect of excitement, Mianhe :touched :touched :superkiss:

:throw: :throw:

CLE5y6mUkAIWV9h.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131493

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
She was featured by the VISA - well, shes the 1st korean model of Visa..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
CLFJ1YhVEAAtbRe.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, Joshinax, BadBat

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131494

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
The VISA Queen
pdfvisual-700x544.jpg

images-5.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, purplecharm09, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, Joshinax, BadBat

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131495

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
I just want to share some WAX Figure of Hallyu Stars from The live Broadcast earlier
CLFMpofUMAEk1E5.jpg

Looks perfect for Sukkie..
CLFMpfMUsAAAYDv.jpg

CLFMDf0UYAEafpA.jpg

CLFMDdlUYAEPHgc.jpg

CLFMDhrVEAAJ8Le.jpg

CLFKjY7UwAAlMKq.png

CLFEecHVAAAiF_5.jpg

Seriously the one in right side is Lee Min ho???

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 1 others thankyou

박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 8 years 7 months ago #131496

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Sis nicole ur so deabak!!! :D

Omo.. Is tat means uri Shin Hye wax figures following the visa model figure. Aishh jinja!! They should pick a better one!

Nvrmind. I will read more tmorrow morning. Good nite from my TZ sis
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz
Moderators: narjess89
Time to create page: 1.001 seconds