Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 5 months ago #156478

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
1508986374288_1_120441.jpg

201710260957096710_1.jpg

2017102611495548956_1.jpg

via SALT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Rohollah_FP

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 5 months ago #156479

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
201710260957546710_1.jpg

2017102612051228290_1.jpg

2017102701002082700162111.jpg

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 5 months ago #156480

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
2017102701002082700162113.jpg

2017102701002082700162114.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 5 months ago #156487

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
(Yonhap Interview) Actress #ParkShinhye: 'Blandness may be my strength'

IMG_20171027_201735_865.jpg

The actress returned to the same occupation with the forthcoming courtroom film "Heart Blackened" about a business tycoon who struggles to clear his only daughter of the suspicion of killing his top-star singer fiance. Park plays Choi Hee-jung, the lawyer who defends the daughter in the murder trial.

IMG_20171027_201822_753.jpg

"It wasn't easy because it was my first role as a lawyer in a long time," Park said during an interview with Yonhap News Agency at a cafe in central Seoul on Thursday. "While there was clear evidence that the dad was innocent in 'Miracle,' in 'Heart Blackened,' I was in a situation of 'having to' prove somebody's innocence. So when I stood trial as Hee-jung, things felt awkward and unfamiliar for me."
This photo provided by CJ Entertainment shows actress Park Shin-hye. (Yonhap)

The 27-year-old actress has played a wide range of professions in big and small screens from doctor and journalist to judo coach, building an image as a smart and confident girl. But she said no when asked if her personality in real life is the same. "In fact, I'm a wishy-washy person," she said.

"Whatever work I do, I tend to do it fast and accurately, but when it comes to fields that I don't know about well, I prefer to just listen. However, since I'm an inquisitive person, I like looking for how-to knowledge on everything and life tips."

Park says her new film will keep viewers constantly guessing with multiple twists and turns. And in the end, they might feel like being stabbed in the back, "just like when they found out that the answer they thought was right. was in fact wrong" debuting as a child actor at the age 13 with her appearance in the music video of Singer Lee Seung-Hwan's "Flower" in 2003 she gained fame for playing SBS TV Series "Stairway to heaven" Park later Co - starred in the TV Series "You're Beautiful" with Jang Keun-suk and appeared in 2012 Film "Miracle in Cell No.7" she rose to international Stardom in her lead roles in TV Series "Heirs" and "Pinocchio"
These days she makes four to five trips a year to other Asian Countries like Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines and Taiwan to meet her International Fans.
i was surprised to see many fans recognized me. When i visited Japan on a Personal trp. "She said" I Think Fans like me because of my healthy, bright and cheerful energy." The actress singled out her "blandnes" as her strong point.
i do not actually have a strong nose, a sharp jaw line or a model's body Shape.
you know, I'm not glamorous and a bit bland. but i thinkt thats my only strenght. "She said" That may be a reason behind what people say is my good chemistry with many actors" The new Film also starring Choi min-sik, Lee honey, Lee Su-gyeong, Park hae-jun, and Ryu jun-yeol is set to open in Local Theaters next Thursday.

IMG_20171027_201842_026.jpg

Cr.m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?cid=...te=0200000000&mobile

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 4 months ago #156498

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Love this :kiss:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

“Silent Witness” is a movie about the murder of a famous singer who is also the fiancee of a CEO of a large company. Once he learns that the suspect is his only daughter, he hires a lawyer to prove that his daughter innocent. CEO Im Tae San is played by veteran actor Choi Min Sik, and Park Shin Hye plays the role of the lawyer Choi Hee Jung.

Because of their roles in the film, Park Shin Hye worked closely with Choi Min Sik and expressed great admiration and respect for him. The actress described him as a warm-hearted senior who embraced all of the junior actors. She said, “Whenever I saw him, I wanted to run to him like a child pestering an adult. Choi Min Sik is like Santa Claus to me.”

news_1509328791_670329_m_2.jpg

Park Shin Hye said she was worried about how moviegoers would react to seeing her on the big screen, but was relieved after reading reviews and smiled at one in particular that said they saw a new side to Park Shin Hye. She explained, “I’m usually a lead role in dramas, but play minor roles in films. I want to [gain experience] one step at a time no matter the amount of screen time.

She continued, “I am used to leading a drama, but am not as strong at doing so in films. I want to become an actress who is not awkward on screen, and has presence even if I’m on screen for a short amount of time. I also want to gain strength in drawing in the audience.”

The actress also revealed her criteria for choosing her projects is a strong scenario. She likes stories and characters that are similar to those in our lives and almost like something that might happen around us. Park Shin Hye also expressed, “It doesn’t have to be a melodrama, but I want to star in something that is humanistic.”

Article via Soompi
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by okeydokey.

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 4 months ago #156499

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
news_1509328791_670329_m_4.jpg

news_1509328791_670329_m_3.jpg

ⓒ솔트엔터테인먼트

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 4 months ago #156500

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

“When I heard Choi Min Sik would be starring in [the film], there was no reason for me to reject [the role].
The director said my image was similar to Hee Jung’s, that it instilled trust in others.”

“Ryu Jun Yeol is skilled at adapting, like a chameleon. He absorbs everything like a sponge.
Lee Soo Kyung is like a rugby ball—you don’t know where it’s going to go. Everyone is good at acting, so I felt like I was lacking.”

Park Shin Hye is also known for her bright personality, which she credited to her parents. She revealed, “Even when I was young, my mom never came with me on set. I started in middle school, so truthfully I wasn’t that young. It was an age when I knew what to be careful of. If I did something wrong, I realized it and didn’t do it next time. My parents watched me objectively.” The actress added that her curfew was 6 p.m. in the past, but she no longer has one after turning 20 (legal adult age in Korea).

Park Shin Hye shared how she tries to lead a normal life as well. She said, “I go to the market really frequently. If I wake up and need something, I just go in a shirt and jeans. I go to discount stores and department stores; I go anywhere I need to if I need to buy something.”

Article via Soompi

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 4 months ago #156502

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Another pics

23124827.jpg

25645047.jpg

2017110301754_0.jpg

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 4 months ago #156503

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
2017110301754_1.jpg

201710292332530210_4-2.jpg

201710292332530210_2-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye's Photoshoot for Film 'Silence Witness' Promotion 6 years 4 months ago #156504

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
201710292332530210_1.jpg

201710292332530210_3.jpg
  • Page:
Moderators: narjess89
Time to create page: 0.760 seconds