Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 12 hours ago #83442

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Here us an account during Lee Min Ho's part at the Lotte ......

Lee Min Ho came out to the stage with the all-black suit, his expression is solemn and sad. Lee Min Ho said “As a person, i am really sad, my heart hurts very much. At this very moment people are still trying various ways of rescue operations, all of us really hope that all of them can go home safely to their family’s arms! Now, what can we do? all that we can do, is PRAY, PRAY, AND PRAY AGAIN! I hope everyone can go home safely! “

Host: “But, do you know your work has been giving us a lot of strength? Do you know that a lot of Chinese people here who attend the event, are also missing their friends and relatives. Can you say some words to express your condolence?”

Lee Min Ho: “We won’t ever lose hope, let’s pray for all of them to come back home safely, and healthily. Today’s event is scheduled for everyone to perform, but now changed for a simple greeting. However, i believe that there will be more opportunities in the future, where we can make more good memories~”

Host: “Now, you are busy filming the movie?”
Lee Min Ho: “Yes i am, now i am currently shooting for my new movie and by the second half of the year, i will meet all of you~”

Finally, Lee Min Ho actually can express his condolences through his eyes, he stood up carefully, look at every direction and said “I hope, the next time we meet, we’re happy and healthy”, then Lee Min Ho left the stage.

cr: to the original owner

So sorry I will try not post for now on what transpired.
Last Edit: 10 years 12 hours ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, gominam1990

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83445

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Maybe the original plan was to interview LMH and PSH together,
but since both are in low spirits, it would be difficult for them to do fan service, like act sweet and lovey-dovey
when deep inside they are hurting =(
I can already see the solemn look on LMH's face. Still waiting on Shin Hye's screenshots.

#PrayforSouthKorea
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83450

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Here is Park Shin Hye. So heartbreaking to see her raw emotions....

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Angel88, danieladragan, Maris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, xiamengirl08, gominam1990, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83451

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, gominam1990, goldgold

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83456

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lee Min-Ho&Park Shin-Hye, meet foreign fans in solemn atmosphere

On the 18th, actor Park Shin-Hye and Lee Min-Ho held fan meeting with foreign fans at Lotte Duty-Free Shop family concert. Two people held the event in a solemn atmosphere with just greetings, with no singing or performances. According to a person concerned, Park Shin-Hye went on stage wearing a black costume.

Lee Min-Ho and Park Shin-Hye conveyed their opinion that participation in the event might be difficult while the whole entertainment world cancel events in regards with expressing their condolences. However, with over ten thousand fans already having arrived in Korea, they had to progress the event and the event was held in an hour, instead of two hours and thirty minutes as what was originally scheudled.

Earlier, two of them expressed their condolences through SNS. On the 17th, Lee Min-Ho posted on his Twitter saying, "Hope everyone comes back to their families" along with the tag 'Pray For South Korea." Park Shin-Hye also posted on the 18th that, "Please, please let them be safe... Please let there be no more damages... Hope many people come back... I pray and I pray."

Credit: innolife
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, gominam1990

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83462

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye revealed to have had a difficult time during the Lotte Duty Free event

April 19, 2014

image_2014-04-19.jpg

Park Shin Hye's reps revealed that the actress' heart was with the rest of the nation in mourning and prayer during her attendance at the Lotte Duty Free event on April 18.

Park Shin Hye's reps stated, "Park Shin Hye went on stage in a black dress. She met fans solemnly and cautiously for a short time. She did not sing... Right before going on stage, she was having a difficult time. But the Lotte Duty Free reps also have their stance so she was left with no choice but to come. It wasn't just us but it was a concert in which the organizers also had a very difficult time... The atmosphere seemed like the international fans were aware of and understood what we're currently going through."

The Lotte Duty Free reps stated, "We are sharing in the sorrow of the sunken ferry tragedy and we offer our deep condolences. We are sincerely praying for the missing to return safely as soon as possible... We postponed our local daesang concerts on April 19-20 to the latter-half of this year."

As previously mentioned, Lotte Duty Free held a family concert on the 18th with its scheduled concert dates on April 19-20 postponed in light of the recent tragedy. Since 12,000 foreigners came all the way to Korea for the event, Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho were unable to cancel their fan meeting and in consideration for all sides, the concert was reduced from two hours and thirty minutes to one hour. There were no performances but rather a simple greeting session.

Credit Allkpop
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83472

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Beside meeting the fans, Shin Hye and LMH use this gathering for sharing the sadness and reciting the prayer accordingly their own religion.
The couple will regain more love from the fans.
May GOD blessed all the audience and everyone who taking part.
MINHYE - fighting!!!
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan, sever

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83580

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Repost pictures from Baidu.

Shin Hye come out with not happy face..

Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Park-Lee4ever

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83581

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Xixi from baidu is very lucky fan.
She has her pictures so much.

Love is You.

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83582

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
more pictures...
glum but beautiful

Love is You.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.832 seconds