Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85287

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye reveals she sees Yoo Seung Ho as a man now in her New York pictorial for 'InStyle'
May 20, 2014

image_2014-05-20-7.jpg

Park Shin Hye made fans do a double take with her killer combination of sweet and sexy charms for 'InStyle'!

The actress made fans see her in a new light as more than just the cute girl-next-door type as she wowed fans in sexy and sophisticated outfits that made the streets of New York look like a runway.

Park Shin Hye shared that she also sees actor Yoo Seung Ho in a new light, "A lot of noona-dongseng couples appear in dramas these days, and if the [casting] offer comes to me, I want to film with Yoo Seung Ho... Although I looked at Yoo Seung Ho just cutely in the past, I met him after he filmed the drama 'I Miss You' and his eyes were more manly, and he's become more mature."

"I normally like exercise and leisure sports, so I want to definitely act out an action scene... My dream is to try wire action acting like in the film 'Tomb Raider'."

My Note: Good Morning Eve, I would also love to see this pictorial in the magazine itself. It would surely be worth seeing on glossy paper.
People are really raving about it and why not......she is truly all those . Some of the popular words being used to describe her in this photoshoot are:
Innocently seductive, breathtakingly gorgeous, killing this opt , pretty, beautiful, lovely hair etc.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, mana ^-^, Chars, gominam1990, ruse

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85288

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Definitely, Marie Claire Korea magazine showcased Shin-hye's as Audrey Hepburn magnificently and this time, I am loving InStyle Korea magazine showcase just as well. Awesome photos!
:luvluv:

InStyle Korea added 4 new photos.
8 hrs ·
배우 박신혜가 뉴욕 맨해튼 거리에 홀로 섰다.
차가운 도시 풍경 속에서 마주한 그녀는
어느덧 존재만으로도
강렬한 카리스마를 뿜어내는
성숙한 여배우 그 자체였다.
<인스타일> 6월호 화보 - 박신혜

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars, gominam1990

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85289

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
;) I'll check out koreantown shops in the city, they must have a copy. As soon as i feast my eyes and satisfied... I will mail the magazine to you sis@Maris :P

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85291

• Maris
image_2014-05-20-8.jpg

image_2014-05-20-9.jpg

image_2014-05-20-10.jpg

image_2014-05-20-11.jpg

Instyle Korea

My Note: :luvluv: love you Eve for just the thought so don't know what will happen if I do receive the magazine.....specially since my mail is never THIS interesting. ;) :lol:
Posting these clearer pics. Never can have enough :P
wOW! Her legs.........perfect......
Do you think we'll ever get to see this white dress from the front?
When does YSH get out of military?
Although I don't really want to see Shinhye with a younger guy but for her wish ( and Eve's now :) ) I will start liking that too. Anyways.......who doesn't like him. I love his eyes....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan, ruse, Anjelayna

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85292

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Remember talented, handsome, the cutest smiling eyes Yoo Seung Ho! :blush:

Park Shin Hye crossed paths with him when he cameo in 2009 "You're Beautiful" as a convenience store customer (was it ep 9). :lol: There must be one before this year too - right

Then in 2013, YSH starred in So In Sub MV "Eraser" with Park Shin Hye.
And soon after Yoo Seung-ho joined the military service, April 2013.

I :pray: that when Yoo Seung Ho completes his military duty...his first project will be with Park Shin Hye! That will be my ultimate wish to make her happy. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85293

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: I wonder too sis@Maris but I think the front part of the flowing white dress will be pretty much covered and the peek-a-boo was on the side leg slit and back. Georgeous!!
:luvluv:

and here's YSH... I'm getting excited about his mentioned by our beautiful PSH.

cr: to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85294

• Maris
image_2014-05-20-12.jpg

image_2014-05-20-13.jpg

image_2014-05-20-14.jpg

Cr: PSHDC via ravaire.....

My Note: with Shinhye bringing his name up........just wondering if his time for leaving military is near at hand and there is some project in consideration for the end of the year? That's when I think that Shinhye will take another project like a drama because right now she will be busy with her world tour, completing university( although when she finds time for that with her busy schedule) and her photoshoots and CF's.

I think Eve, you got it right......it's to make it more edgy so purposely done. I liked it too......and you are very welcome :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85295

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sorry I am excited why Shin-hye mentioned Yoo Seung Ho specifically without hesitation... so I found this for us to know him better. I am side-tracking from the topic.. mianhe

cr: to uploader

Big thanks sis for more InStyle photos... :heartsh:
btw, did they forget to unruffled the red pants....it looks undone...sorry it's just me thinking. Or is it to make it a bit edgy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85297

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I've seen various model photos using the brownstone steps in Manhattan but Park Shin Hye's pose is the best! so far
here are the rows of brownstone homes in 'greenwich village' to give us an idea..

and scanned photo in InStyle

cr: 에이지 )
eiji0037
Instyle 6月号GET ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
シネちゃん カッコいい〜 (๑>◡<๑) pic.twitter.com/Lcb1YHgmT2

have to go back to work. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars

PARK SHIN HYE for IN STYLE 9 years 11 months ago #85298

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@Maris: thank you for posting these drop dead gorgeous pictures of Shin Hye. I love the way her hair is flowing.
I would love to see her in a drama/movie with Yoo Seung Ho, he's a darling.
I keep watching So Ji Sub's Eraser every time i get a chance. They've been good friends and YSH mentioned that SH is his ideal type. So there we go, i think they have good chemistry. I look forward to more pictures when I'm back in two days.
Happy postings!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.721 seconds