Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT

CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34078

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
ALL STARS.
Shin Hye's birthday is coming : Feb 18th 2011 .
This day last year , on Jan 20th 2010, we announced the guidelines for our birthday project and it was a great achievement.
And in the 2nd year of PSHIC, what can you do to make her happy on the important day, please read the guidelines below to support us on the birthday project :

B3.jpg

1. BIRTHDAY CARD.

Please read through the following details before you start working on anything

1. Accepted card sizes:
- 8 inches x 8 inches
- 4 inches x 4 inches
- 3.5 inches x 4.5 inches
(Maximum thickness for all sizes = 0.3cm)

2. Please ensure the card is one sided only. You may use your own creative design to include your messages and photos.

4. No limit of submission per person. However best creations will be included in our big greeting card!

5. All submissions must arrive before or on 30th JANUARY

Suggestions:

You may send the card as a group to share the postal cost.

2.GIFT

We'll be accepting personal gifts if you wish to send so. Please read additional Terms and Conditions for gifts acceptance.

1. Any kind of gift will be accepted except fragile, foods, prohibited items (drugs, medicine etc). - We encourage DIY gifts!

2. Any kind of delivery postal method is acceptable. However, if you'll be using express delivery, please mark the parcel as GIFT. We will not accept parcel with additional delivery cost

3. Please consider the weight and size of the items. Kindly do not send oversized or too heavy items.

4. Gifts submissions must arrive before or on 30 th January. Please send the gifts to the same address as item no. 7. We encourage everyone to send as soon as you can to avoid delays in delivery.

5. All cards and gifts received will be sent to Shin Hye's agency in Seoul.

6. Responsibilities
- Senders are responsible to mark and label their gifts accordingly (Name and Location/Country/Nationality)
- PSHIC as the final sender are responsible to scan through all items. We will prepare an inventory list and release the list with credits to all senders.
- PSHIC as the final sender has the right to disregard any inappropriate submission.

CARD AND GIFT SEND TO THE ADDRESS BELOW

B/1/1 SANG SURIA CONDO,
PERSIARAN PARK VIEW,
BATU 3 1/2 OFF JALAN IPOH,
51200 KUALA LUMPUR,
MALAYSIA

3. E-CARD/ BANNER/VIDEO/SLIDESHOW

Each person can send in a powerpoint slide or individual video. You can wish or talk anything to Shin Hye. You also could include your picture / or any picture that is unique from your country to show that SH is already becoming 'globalised' . Make it as simple and as short (3 minutes) .
Or
You may post your personal card ( banner) in the available thread in PSHIC.

The dateline is 30th January 2010.

4. DONATION
Since we’re in hurry to prepare for the birthday gifts and the time is quite short, the members who can’t send the gifts or birthday cards may donate to our account on paypal at : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Though the admins will cover most of the costs. The funds raised will help us to prepare the gifts and cover the postal fees.

Thank you !
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Sunny.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, gailnav, Vicky, tata0103, Laurabianca, azu, elaiza, iloveHACCI, Pammoe, galih_nz and this user have 1 others thankyou

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34095

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Just want to ask: :D
How about the card(s) being sent to sis betsy? :1
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34102

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
@gailnav : Betsy will forward to us. Or if there're many cards from Philippines already, we can send directly from there to Korea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Laurabianca

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34112

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Thanks Sunny Oppa. :-V
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34126

Hi :) im from the philippines too.. how can i send the card? where and to whom will i be sending it?? thanks a lot.. coz if ill send it now i dont think it will arrive on jan 30.. better send it to someone here in the phil.. thanks a lot :)

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34137

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Lm Constantino@flyingdeadleaf
You can send your card to below address

PSH Community, c/o Maribeth Bilocura
1799 Singson Compound,
Guadalupe, Cebu City,
Cebu, Philippines 6000
OR
You can also send e-card/banner/ video at the provided thread.
www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/11-Announ...---SHIN-HYE-SWEET-21

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34141

• mm
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 117
:piggyrabbit

ahhhhhhhhh! I will pass too!

Im so Happy that I will give my card to HACCI!>_<
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34217

• Llordlyangel
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 45
can i send d gift to the address here in the phis?

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34218

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Please send the gift to our address in Malaysia. You can send as a group to share the postal cost.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

Re: CODE NAME : SWEET 21 - 2011 SHIN HYE BIRTHDAY PROJECT 13 years 3 months ago #34245

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
Thanks Oppa and sis Elana :lol: *hugs

Pinoy stars~ pls. pm me the tracking number if you sent in thru PO. Thanks a bunch~!

I know we barely have time but we can do this...we're all in this together^^fighting~!

thanks everyone^^

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by betsy.
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds