Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC)

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77491

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Today 10th Jan 2014 - it's our 4th Anniversary.
PSHIC - Happy Birthday.
Park Shin Hye International Community was officially released to the public on the 10th January 2010.
And today,10th January 2014 the site is one year old and here we are celebrate it's 4th anniversary.
We won't be here today without your support and contribution.
Each and everyone of us( Administrator/staff and members as we regards as STARS) has contributed in every way to make PSHIC growing bigger, stronger and highly respected.
Over days and time, this site continue to grow and getting bonded with each other. Regardless of our distance, nationality and language, we are all here to support our star and share our admiration with each other. Big thanks for all STARS for your support and we believe thank you alone will never be enough.
But it's all we have to show our appreciation to our members.
We are looking forward to have great future and hopefully more memories, success and establisment.
Happy 4th anniversarry and more days, weeks, months and years together.
Thank you for being a part of Park Shin Hye International Community.
Thank you for your support and contributions.
Thank you, thank you and thank you.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE HERE...

I LOVE EVERYONE...

hugs.

117744728.jpg

Oh!!!! I don't believe it, I spend 4 years here.... what happen to me...:blink: :blink: :blink:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, almontel, Lina507, yunihz, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, almira, hacci143, tohrumie

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77493

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
I LOVE here...thank you for creating this wonderful place...
I really don't know why didn't I finde here 4years ago...
So happy being here with all of my beloved friends...
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PSHIC :D :kiss1: :luvluv:

63031.png

4years-1.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by mana ^-^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, yunihz, Maris

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77494

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY TO PSHIC.
You are the best supporting web site of our princess Shin Hye.
Thank you for all the fun, joy and pleasure we openly and sincerely share here.
I am very happy to be a family member of PSHIC.

*Sorry, that I haven't been able to share my thoughts and be active because I am not well.
Hopefully, in a month my treatment will be successful and I'll be noisy again.
Love and God bless to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz, Maris

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77495

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY TO PSHIC.

whatever i am upset i will sign in i feel so happy to meet all of member post and
our lovely girl update

so i am very happy to have this site

so thank you to all

hope will be still so may year
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, yunihz, Maris

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77496

• love_geunshin
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 80
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY TO PSHIC :heartsh:
I'm thankful to be part of this Family...this is my hiding place and my stress reliever.
I Sincerely Love Everyone here :luvluv:

4-year-anniversary.jpg

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77497

• ininah
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 119
Happy 4th year Anniversary PSHIC..... I love Park Shin Hye forever!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, yunihz, Maris

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77504

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
To All The Members A Big Thanks For Making This A Wonderful Community

image_2014-01-10-4.jpg

image_2014-01-10-5.jpg

My Note: in the beginning, this site was just the main source of information about Shinhye but through continuous visits the members became more than just names for me. Through their posts I have come to recognize the wonderful people who through their dedication, love and respect for Shinhye and other members have made this an outstanding place for all Shinhye's admirers to gather and share their joys and sorrows and become a close well knit family of friends. As one who has mostly been on the recieving end of such love and affection......... I THANK YOU
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, yunihz, mana ^-^, hacci143

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77520

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, yunihz

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77521

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I am a bit sentimental when I made this thread.
I miss our dedication staffs and admin esp SIS EVE, PJOT, LAURA, PIGGYRABBIT, AZU,ELLIZS and VICKY.
Thanks to handsome boy -Le Petit for create this lovely website and be our technical maintenance forever for free.
I'll always love you no matter how bad you are....:P :P :P :P :P :P
Thanks for the present staff who never tired be here esp Sis Humilis, Yuhnizz, Mandy and our younger Sister in staff team- Maris.
This community owe you so much.
Last but not lease our wonderful CEO - Sis Lina who sometime become an owl because of this community. Love you always Sis.
Also..my gratitude to members of community who stay with us since 2010 till present.
Thank you everyone esp member community who always give supports and contributions.

I LOVE EVERYONE...

Thank you..Thank you..Thank you..

Are we be here again next year? All is up to you guys - the member of the community.

Quotes-For-Thank-You.gif
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, love_geunshin, yunihz, mana ^-^

10th Jan 2014 - HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (PSHIC) 10 years 2 months ago #77526

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.Secondly, thank you to all the stars who contributed in everyway to make PSHIC alive.

Thirdly, thank you to all PSHIC Team:

Admins:
Le Petit
Eve
Elana
Lina

Moderators:
Vicky
Betsy
Laura
Ellizs
Primrose

Yunihz
Mandy
Humilis
Maris

Sis Eve, we missed you so much, looking forward to see you back.

Happy 4th Anniversary and many more years to come.

PSHIC4TH.jpg

PSHIC_2014-01-10.jpg

happy-anniversary.gif
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, almontel, elankham, love_geunshin, yunihz, vertige25, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds