Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day

2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 2 months ago #1566

• Karen Ma
2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day

No info on the drama at the moment. I hope somebody can help with the information because I am clueless about it...
This is a one episode drama series. It was aired on March 4 2005. Shin Hye stars as a blind girl in the drama.
The other girl looks familiar to me but..I just can't recall her name :(
I've uploaded the complete series on Youtube.

____________________________END___________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 2 months ago #1581

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
wow!! i just finished watching this and it's wonderful!! (in a sad kinda way).. but it's definitely good! and SH is here too! i didn't understand some parts but the ending sure solved a lot of confusion! this was more like a movie! I can't find any info about this on the net.. how is that possible? what's the exact korean title for this?? how in the world did you find this? thank you soo0o0 much!
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

Re:2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 2 months ago #1584

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
WOW Karenstar, you really are a star! How ever did you find this? It's not even in Shin Hye's filmography! And she was only 15!

Re:2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 2 months ago #1624

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
wow... very informative!!

keep up d gd effort.. karren...

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 2 months ago #1690

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
wow. i didnt know that psh already acted as a blind girl. thanks for the info.
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 2 months ago #1712

• hana
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
It's wonderful when you upload this film. I hadn't found any information about this film before. Now, I can watch this movie. Thank you very much. :P

Re:2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 2 months ago #2228

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
ahhhhhhhhhh...it made me cry again...SH always have a knack for making her viewers cry, most of her movies/series always have a sad story tied to it ....
so she was given the eyes of the girl that she met in the elevator...i was wondering how that tied in to the story and how she came about finding that guy...
wish we have the whole plot of the story written in english...
thanks, Karenstar!!! i liked the story but sooooooo sad....

Re:2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 1 month ago #3347

• del32
  • New Star
Wow, I guess this is the one that I havent seen it. I'm going to check it out now..

Re:2005 (MBC) Beautiful Day 14 years 1 month ago #3868

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks karrenstar for the link :) Finally I finished watching Beautiful Day...here's my take with the movie...I made a lot of guessing here because I dont know nothing about korean language so bear with me if I made mistake B) SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!

When Shin Hye was in elevator with the girl in gurney and they stuck together and after that the light in elevator suddenly turn off...and the girl grab Shin Hye's hand...I think at that time the spirit of the girl move or possessed to Shin Hye...and she use Shin Hye body to look for her boyfriend that played by Kim Min Joong...that's my guess, because I feel strange why in the middle of nowhere Shin Hye look for KMJ and seems to know him?...and I'm confused to why KMJ so easy to accept Shin Hye under his care and let her to spend the night at his house...but I guess some of Shin Hye actions remind him of his girlfriend...so I think he can not help himself to accept Shin Hye...and after the struggle finally the spirit could lead KMJ to hospital where his girlfriend being treated and they can meet again for the last time before the girl died...
Shin Hye got eye tranplant from KMJ's girlfriend...and before he got arrested by the police after stabing the gang bos with knife...he visited Shin Hye in the hospital...but sadly Shin Hye didnt recognized him

Over all Beautiful Day is Ok movie I think...the editing sometime make me confused and they keep playing flash back... that always keep me on guard and think...is it the past or the present? :ohmy:
I think KMJ making too much shouting in this movie hehehhehe he keep yelling his girlfriend and Shin Hye :P
....and sadly I think Shin Hye doesnt convince me enough as a blind girl...sometimes she act like she can see and didnt afraid and confuse in her new environment...especially when she look for KMJ and stayed at his house...or maybe it was needed because she was possessed with KMJ girlfriend...so she seems very familiar with her new surrounding..and the spirit of KMJ's girlfriend become her eyes???
...but Shin Hye never failed me with her crying scene...nevertheless that's her forte :lol:
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Agie.

Re:[TV SHOWS] Park Shin Hye / 박신혜 (Bak Sin Hye) 13 years 10 months ago #16126

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
on 2005 -
Beautiful Day
Broadcast date: 2005-03-04 (MBC)
Watch the drama here:

part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABFubXZcibg&feature=PlayList&p=B498F1E15F126CEA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=29
part 2:
Part 3:
part 4:
part 5:
part 6:
part 7:
cr: karrebunny, YT
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds