Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2005 (KBS1) Daddy Long Leg 키다리 아저씨

2005 (KBS1) Daddy Long Leg 키다리 아저씨 14 years 2 months ago #3826

• Karen Ma
2005 (KBS1) Drama City - Daddy Long Leg

[2005.07.02] 키다리 아저씨

1 episode short drama. Story is about a man who tries to get his lost lottery ticket from a young girl (Park Shin Hye) whom he thinks has taken it away.

Shin Hye stars as a young girl with leukemia. It's a very touching story.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Please click the pics to view full size. they're HD screencaps :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2004 (KBS) DramaCity [name unknown] 14 years 2 months ago #3827

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
omo! by scrolling down d photos...

it made me wanna cry.... :(

oops, i like her hair... very silky!

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:2004 (KBS) DramaCity [name unknown] 14 years 2 months ago #3832

• jaimejks-psh
Wow, never seen or heard of this one before.
Looks sooo sad :(
I must say, Shin Hye looks pretty as ever!
She's is a timeless beauty all the way!
Beautiful then, beautiful now.

Re:2004 (KBS) DramaCity [name unknown] 14 years 2 months ago #3835

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Apart of the current comment, I want to add up one more
Everland, everland, everland!!! I wanna go and play over there!!

Re:2004 (KBS) DramaCity [name unknown] 14 years 2 months ago #3837

• Karen Ma
sorry about the photo links
replaced some of the wrong ones

i will try to post the videos
any idea how to get the video files from a DVD? im so confused...lol

Re:2004 (KBS) DramaCity [name unknown] 14 years 2 months ago #3850

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
ahhh, I click the spoiler too fast.

Shin Hye is so young, looks pure and innocent. Seems to be a relationship btw parent/child, am guessing. Wonder what the story is about. I'm intrigue. The photos shows Shin Hye's into character. Looks a bit sad. :(

but I still want to view the video.
Thanks again Karrenstar. :)

Re:2004 (KBS) DramaCity [name unknown] 14 years 2 months ago #4125

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Helllo...cjoey @ soompi...post the link of this series :)

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Part 3 :

Part 4 :

Part 5 :

Part 6 :

Part 7 :

Enjoy the movies...and thanks again to cjoey...you are the best :) :)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Agie.

Re:2004 (KBS) DramaCity [name unknown] 14 years 2 months ago #4690

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Finished watching this drama... :)

Here's my take...remember I dont know Korean language so I made a lot of guessing :blush:

SPOILER!!!!!!!!

I think the story told about 2 lonely people's friendship...one is an ahjussi who work as an actor (not famous though) who like to buy lotto lottery and the other is a girl who love wanderer around and sick with leukimia (I guess it from her nose bleeding)
Their first encounter was when this ahjussi got drunk and sleep in the pavement infront of the store at night....and Shin Hye walk pass by him....I think she suddenly got an idea and took this ahjussi's wallet....In the morning she made a phone called to this ahjussi and pretend that she found this ahjussi's wallet and want to give this back...they met in the restaurant, but I think Shin Hye keep something that belong to this ahjussi (my guess is : it is have a connection with the lotto lottery thing, not sure though)..

After that both of them still keep in touch but with the different reason (I guess again)...Shin Hye who is lonely need accompany from someone, on the other hand the ahjussi think Shin Hye keep a part of his lotto lottery that he want...so this ahjussi bear up with all Shin Hye asked and did...

As time fly...I think Shin Hye developed some feeling to this ahjussi, but this ahjussi can not bear up anymore with Shin Hye...so in the end they have a fight and separate (not separate like a lover...is more like separate between uncle and nagging niece)...
ooooh before the separation...finally Shin Hye giving this ahjussi what he want (I guess it was a part of his lotto lottery)...and this ahjussi promise to Shin Hye...that he will take Shin Hye to the beach...
....I think this ahjussi win the lotto lottery, and after he claim the money...he moved from his old apartement, and enjoy his life and forget his promise to Shin Hye...oh and he lost his mobile phone...so Shin Hye cannot contact him...

Shin Hye look for him in his old apartement, but she only met a new owner...and try to find him in his place when he practice his martial art???(not sure here)...but cannot met him either...She only met his friend...at that place Shin Hye fainted...

His friend told him that SHin Hye look for him and she fainted when look for him...he tried to look for her again ...I guess he feel guilty about her, but because he lost his mobile phone, he cannot contact her anymore....but in the end they met again in train/subway station hall...
And the ahjussi fulfilled his promise to take Shin Hye to the beach...at the beach they took the picture, but I think because Shin Hye is really ill...she fainted again.....and died in the hospital

What make me confuse is ...why a very sick girl could wanderer around without family worrying about her...is Shin Hye an orphan???....I think it was explained in the story, but because I dont understand Korean language, I missed that explanation :(

Re:2004 (KBS) DramaCity [name unknown] 14 years 2 months ago #4693

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
kay, thanks for your summary..i too was confused and asked you I think to translate it...ha ha ha...

they really look to SH to portray very melancholic roles because she can do a great job, and on the other note she was great in YB too and can be a comedian...she's such a great effective actress, i just know that she will be able to grab one of those coveted best actress awards soon!!! then she'd definitely have offers left and right for sure...

anyways, i was intrigued as to what the story was about, i don't know why she tried to stay with that guy and why she didn't seem to have a family or home to stay and yet, you can see her dressed in nice clothes. it's not like she was a beggar or something..so that made it even more confusing to me.
I knew she was sick when she had her nosebleed and she started vomiting and fainting...
is that guy her long lost dad or something?
i really wish someone can explain things further for us to understand it all....
and yes, I cried again like crazy!
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by almontel.

Re:2005 (KBS1) Drama City - Daddy Long Leg 14 years 2 weeks ago #10716

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
The name is 키다리 아저씨 (Daddy long legs)

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dramacity/view/1355700_1355.html
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pj0t.
  • Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.689 seconds