Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요'

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #341

• Liu Si Ying
Hi guys,

I just want to share this with you all.

I was really lucky enough to get a copy from audie from soompi who randomly found a place that sold these autographed YB OST.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Liu Si Ying.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #346

• Hailey Nguyen
awwww Shin Hye's signature!!!!!! <333333333
such a treasure!!!!!!!11 : DDDD

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #423

• Liu Si Ying
For those who are still debating whether to get the D-Cut or now, this is you LAST CHANCE to pre-order the Directors Cut DVD of You're Beautiful!!!!! For more information please visit minamdvd.wordpress.com/

The D-Cut includes all these goodies:
-extended episodes (100-110 minutes added)
-2 extra discs of commentary, interviews, ngs, bts
-poster
-photobook
-"Million Angels" fanclub membership card
-random You're Beautiful item.

HURRY!!! Pre-Order ends on 15 Jan 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #426

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
I want all the items!!
but I have no money..(T_T)
too old too ask my parents...LOL...

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #435

• jaimejks-psh
@soracantabile: lol, you're funny. I know, I want to get everything too, but it will be costly. Oh, well, I'm waiting for my next check to get them before they are all gone. I mean when it's gone, it's gone. I think I'll take this chance to grab them before they become nonexistent and before people start to sell them for super expensive.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #442

• Liu Si Ying
omg I've spent SOOOOOOO much money on YAB stuff already. =.= (but srsly I haven't been that obsessed with something for soo soooo long!!!).

I think the D-Cut is one most worth it thing I'll ever buy!!! But I don't think the novel and comics are not really as worth it if you dunno how to read korean. LOL.
However, I had to fuel my YB withdrawal with these books, so ended up buying volume 1 ><.. now I have to purchase #2. man, YB really made heaps of money out of fan girls. LOL

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #468

• Hailey Nguyen
Yeah I know lol have to buy all the volumes of the comic!

Finally my mom sent out the star necklace for me...
I bought it a month ago and i thought i will never get it -_-;;
I bought from shockingeyes and paid $30 for EMS shipping, but somehow i lost connect with it on the way.....the trakcing never update since it left Korea...AND the tracking from the US said that there is no such tracking number...which it weird and made me so nervous.
EMS usually only take 5 days.....so i thought i will receive it while on vacation, i gave them my mom's address in another state....never got it....now i'm back to SoCal and it somehow made it to my mom's house. Such relief!!! so she have to send it over to me again....

I should've buy it off Yesasia...$10 cheaper AND free shipping T___T probably will be faster to receive too!!
oh well...that's an experience haha....i don't think it's shockingeyes fault...just that the post system fail...an't wait to get it in the mail : D

and of course, the D-cut!!!

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #471

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
I've should've gotten a job so that I could buy the D-Cut. Sigh.

I'm regretting it so much now that I didn't work so that I could pre-order it as well. :(
But happy for those of you that did pre-order it. It sure is something worth buying!

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #479

• Liu Si Ying
Don't worry,
I think we should try to do a recap for everyone who didn't/couldn't get the D-CUT. =D
omg I soo can't wait!!!

Edit

UPDATE FROM MINAMDVD
News from ENE Media [1.13.2010]

I have been in contact with the representative from ENE media regarding the dvd and I have been told that the total number of overseas orders (not including Japan) has reached 650 (this is the number from a few days ago). Way to go!!!! The total orders for Korea is about 2000 so including the 150 or so orders from Japan, the total number of orders is heading for 3000!

Regarding the subs for the extras, there is still no confirmation. The production company at the moment is in negotiation/trying to convince SBS to include english subs also for the extras. It is not the norm for extras to be subbed so this is why this is taking so much more work. The ENE representative has therefore said that for now, he will say that the extras will not be subbed BUT he has promised that they will try their very best til the end to try to make it happen. So if the extras
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Liu Si Ying.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #505

• Hailey Nguyen
i got the necklace! it came with a really cute packaging! and some Etude House freebies

also came with this...not sure what's it for lol

pig rabbit and the necklace *ahh i want the hairpin so bad!! but maybe another time...*

but i'm wearing the necklace now...not her xDD
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.732 seconds