Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요'

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1208

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
almontel wrote:
I was asking the same question as to why is it only JGS to promote YB??? Was that an order that came from SBS??? let's not forget that the series evolved around GMN and TK right? So I think it would have been better if they had included PSH and the YH and HK to come and join GS!!!!

maybe YH & HK wud b bz with their new album/band tour.. so d only main cast available wud beeeeeeeeee... Shin Hyeeee!!

hoho...

dun worry, b happy.. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1210

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i get what you mean, gonnabeme....it'll be just GS and SH...wouldn't that be nice....they'd have to stay at the same hotel so they'd have to see the sights and have dinner together you think????

and if we want to see the other ANJELLs they may have to collaborate with GS's schedule so that they can also promote while promoting their CDs at the same time...sounds like a good plan to me....

everytime i see any YB scenes it makes me want to watch and rewatch YB again... :woohoo:
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by almontel.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1214

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
almontel wrote:
i get what you mean, gonnabeme....it'll be just GS and SH...wouldn't that be nice....they'd have to stay at the same hotel so they'd have to see the sights and have dinner together you think????

and if we want to see the other ANJELLs they may have to collaborate with GS's schedule so that they can also promote while promoting their CDs at the same time...sounds like a good plan to me....

everytime i see any YB scenes it makes me want to watch and rewatch YB again... :woohoo:

still long waaaaaaaay to go in promoting YB thru out d globe. n i dun think GS will do it all alone.

we'll see how it goes.. :) d more.. d merrier! kekeke..

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1331

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I was not mentioning HK and YH earlier because I was thinking (And still think) that they will probably busy with their tight schedule. But SH will probably busy with her classes as well. Aahh.. I don't care. YAB is definitely about TK and MN. So the main cast should be promoting the drama together :P

SBS is sooo biased!

gonnabeme dear, thanks for sharing the clip. I was laughing out loud. Why they hold hand at 0:50???!!! :lol:

almontel; LONER did the same to my playlist as well ;)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by pj0t.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1334

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
gonnabeme wrote:
....still long waaaaaaaay to go in promoting YB thru out d globe. n i dun think GS will do it all alone.

we'll see how it goes.. :) d more.. d merrier! kekeke..

i love it! hahaha, the more the merrier. teehee! yeah, i think LHK and JYH would be too busy with their own groups, but there's always room for JGS and PSH. i hope they would both be here when YB will be promoted in the Philippines. it's already part of JGS' IT, i hope they make it shin hye's as well.(:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1369

• almontel
pj0t, yes, LONER just keeps playing and playing on my player, it's getting as burned as GS's Good bye....and Y,Why is slowly climbing up too...

gonnabeme, time flies...i just hope that SH will be INVITED to attend if not ALL but SOME of the YB promos with GS!!!! and yup DmoreDmerrier indeed!!!

bianne ong, Ohmo.....if JGS goes to Manila with the ANJELLs, i promised my dtr we'd fly there to watch!!!! see how crazy i am over them???? i just hope that my daughter will be able to get off school...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is driving me crazy...i wonder when and how we'd get to hear about more news about the ANJELLs joining together to promote YB!!!! :silly:
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by almontel.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1372

• Gems
  • Senior Star
It seems like JGS will be visiting a lot of countries (lucky them!) in the span of 3 months and Shin Hye will have school so it's probably too difficult for her to partake in promotions. However, I am still keeping my fingers crossed that she will be able to show up at one or two events. I'm sure PSH's popularity will rise steadily and there will be demands from fans to see her and JGS promote together. Despite her busy school schedule, she might just visit a couple of countries during weekends. After all, it's all in Asia so it's not like the plane ride would take too long.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1383

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
we already know GS plan for few months onward..

waiting for SH's plan & schedule so that we wud b able to compare & match it ;)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1386

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
oh yeah... i like that idea gonnabeme. (:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1396

• almontel
same as you all...i'm surely going to look forward to see if she will be able to join GS even in some countries like Japan to promote YB again...even though i'd love to see the whole anjell casts, having our TaeNyu couple come meet up again would be great!!!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.341 seconds