Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32415

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
I'D LIKE TO HUG YOU ALL, I MISS OUR POWER HUG!! REMEMBER WHAT MANDY SAID THAT WE GEUNSHIN SHIPPERS -WE TEND TO MAKE OUR WISH COME TRUE, SO I KNOW THERE WILL BE LOT'S OF SURPRISES FOR US, NEXT YEAR,

HOW ABOUT A KISS FOR EVERYBODY, I INVITED OUR FAVORITE GUY, TO DO THE HONOR IN MY BEHALF, AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR!

suk216_2010-12-30.gif

gs_2010-12-30.gif

9329.gif
Attachments:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Laurabianca. Reason: WRONG GRAMMAR
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, sabry13, monomi, sharnik06, paire

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32424

• -han-
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 132
omo...love all pictures...love all sukkiehye shippers...all of us hpy together, hesitating together, dreaming together, hoping together, believing together n also spazzing together...:shy: :shy:

yesterday my fren gave me a geungeun shipper site, n i try to opened it..
then oh my god, there r a person whom messing around, n mocking d geungeun shippers,..
n geungeun shippers said it must be PSH fan, n starting said something bad bout shin hye...make me hurt :( :( :( :(

stars, lets analyzing n joking just in our site, not messing around in other place,..just let them dreaming, coz actually we "feel" the truth,(i hope.. kekekek) :-V :-V :-V

happy new year stars/eels/sukkiehye shippers,,wish all d best 4 u....:-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, monomi, Vicky, connies, sharnik06, paire

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32430

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
@Han: I've also heard about some SukHye fans who got mad at Sukkie not just at Geun-Geun couple.:bingo: :bingo:
It's a sad story. :cry
Just like Han said let's analyze things about them but we must not mess around for us not to hurt them. :-V
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32431

• anacriativa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 90
GEUNSHIN lovers, fighting! 2011 will be a year full of emotions and great news! Believe it!
God bless us all!

The photo is Copacabana beach:

53930.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, paire

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32438

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Hello fellow GeunShin shippers! It has been a beautiful ride for us this year...though I know our wish hasn't come true yet. FINDING THIS FORUM/SITE IS ONE OF THE MANY THINGS I AM THANKING FOR THIS YEAR. I'M GLAD THAT I HAVE FOUND FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD THROUGH THIS SITE. Thanks to everyone!

@laura - I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!

@han - yeah, i've seen that too in FB. and I've responded to it...

For those who don't know here's what some eels said:
"I had read some hate/bad comments to JGS about MSOAN. Some sukhye fans said 'haha. its his fault. Thats called karma''
FYI are you really JGS fan, or i just say your considering PSH more than JGS. iTS Better to call 'Hyesuk' than 'Sukhye' coz ur considering PSH more, and now you hate JGS? Youre not a true eel!"

And this is my response:
"I am a SukkieHye fan (and an Eel as well) and to be fair, not all of us said those words to JGS. There may be some that are narrow-minded but as far as I am (and the other Sukkiehye solid shippers that I know) we love JGS much that we could...n't say things and ba...sh him. We Sukkiehye a.k.a GeunShin/StEels, have already accepted the fact that our favorite couple will be paired with other actors/actresses (though sometimes it really pains us) and some of us may be selfish and not like Sukkie to be paired with other girls, but we don't hate MGY, for she is a brilliant actress. Also, there are some GeunGeun shippers that had bashed and is still bashing PSH but we never complained. Let's just continue to love Sukkie, PSH and MGY, and accept the fact that reality bites...let's just keep supporting them in whatever endeavors/projects they have or will have, whether together or not.

Lovin JGS and Sukkihye - AJA! Hwaiting!"
- we wouldn't know if that person is a GeunShin shipper but i wish he/she thought about it twice before saying that to Sukkie.

AND I HAVE TWEETED A RESPONSE TO IT:
"To my fellow eels, especially those who have been offended by the statement said by some Sukkiehye/GeunShin fans, I would like to apologize in their behalf. It just pains me that there are still some people who act this way, but I hope you understand that somehow, we could not blame them. They may still be overwhelmed by their love for their favorite couple and I can see where they are coming from. I, myself, am a solid GeunShin/Sukkiehye shipper, and I admit that there are times that it stabs me in the heart to see Sukkie paired with another actress. However, I have accepted the fact (and I know some of my fellow shippers have as well) that since Sukkie is an actor - and one of the brilliant and best ones there is in the Korean and Asian entertainment industry - it is inevitable that he will be paired with another actress. I have learned to support him in every way I can, whether with Shin Hye or not. And to my fellow GeunShin/Sukkiehye shippers, let's be careful with what we say or do so as not to offend Sukkie or Shin Hye for that matter, as well as their supporters. Do you think that Shin Hye will be happy to hear this news, if ever she hears about it? I would like to include her in this tweet BUT I DID NOT BECAUSE I KNOW SHE WILL FEEL BAD. If you love Sukkie and Shin Hye, or just Shin Hye, let's not bash people around. Some of us may be doing this just to get back at the GeunGeun shippers who have been saying not so good things about Shin Hye too - but let's think twice before we say anything. We are all adults and we know what is right and what is wrong. Let's just continue to support them in to show them our love and how we care about them. Peace to all and let's start the new year right. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! ♥♥♥ SUKKIEHYE FIGHTING! ♥♥♥ LOVIN JGS!" :bingo: :-V :piggyrabbit

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Last_Angel, sabry13, Vicky, Laurabianca, paire

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32443

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi my stars!

So sorry that I haven't contributed to this forum lately but I have been keeping up with SH's news. Christmas has been so busy for me. I'm really happy that SH got to spend Christmas with one of her close friends. For me, I can never picture Hong Ki and Shin Hye as a couple. They look too much like brother-sister. As for SH commenting on Bolmae-Jung on Youtube, I am very happy that they are finally keeping in touch with each other. Maybe Yong Hwa just missed her after the photoshoot.

Anyways, I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year's. It's almost been a full year since this forum opened and it has blossomed beautifully. I have had such great pleasure meeting you guys here and we've been through so much together - all the emotions we felt when SH was happy and all the sadness we felt when she was slighted but despite, we have gone through thick and thin. As a soild SH fan, I hope that her career will continue to peak and I hope she gains even more recognition in 2011. 2010 was a great year for SH.

As for other people bashing SH, I agree with Pammoe. Since we are all avid fans of SH, we need not stoop so low as to bash other actresses. If we don't have anything good to say about others, then don't comment. Similarly, if any GeunGeun fans ever read this message, I just want you to know that you have every rite not to support SH but if you have nothing good to say about her, I ask you to be respectful and not bash her. It makes you look petty as a Geun Geun fan and it makes Moon Geun Yeun look petty too with such petty fans.

And I really want some of our wishes to come true too for the New Year's!:shy:

PEACE EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, tulipanns, Laurabianca, paire

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32445

• sunnie245
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 339
I cannot help but agree, well friends we should not be move by these people whose got those severe crab mentalities that they couldnt be happier not unless they criticize. Let us just hope that things they enjoy will not happen to them. As for us fellow shippers and eels, its our happiness to see our loving sukkie and shinee shine and enjoy lots and lots of success, whatever they have will always make us happy, I will keep loving them as long as i live and i dont care what these other people say or perhaps it doesn't move me at all because i never read their negative comments? Lets do that and we wont feel down yeah. Lets give another a strong group hugs!!!! :ding: :ding: :ding: :bingo:
psh/jks forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, paire

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32450

• paire
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 103
Thank you Pammoe, Han and my fellow shippers. We love our princess, we need to support her friends (esp. Sukkie). Let's not have hate in our heart. We are better than that, that's why we are united in our love for our princess. We are lovers, not haters! Wishing everyone the best this coming New Year 2011 and I love everyone in this community.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32452

• -han-
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 132
Pam, u made a right move,,, i also want to write somethin too, i wanna tell them, "if 'this destroyer' really a shin hye fans, so i'm apologize for him/her, but it doesnt mean u can say bad things bout shin hye, cos it isnt shin hye's fault, n not all shin hye fans hate MGY,,"
but i didnt do that, coz my error network at that time, then i lost my desire to write it again n dont wanna open that site again, kekekeke

wish in next year im not hear something bad again about shin hye, sukkie, and also MGY......:-V :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32464

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Wishing every GeunSHin lovers a Blessed New Year. :bingo:
Let's pray for the best of GeunSHin this 2011. :-V
Love You all. :luvluv: :luvluv:

happynew year sukhye.jpg

05FF4759-15A4-40E8-8783-50F4B553A9AD.gif
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, tulipanns, Vicky, Laurabianca, sharnik06, iloveHACCI
Time to create page: 1.322 seconds