TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43010

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
waaaaahhhh!!!!!!!! unnie avian..
thank you so much for the photos!

do you also have shin hye photos for cosmopolitan?
kekeke...

can't wait to see those photos...

hwaiting....
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avian

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43012

• avian
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 906
@khulynne29 sweetie, I do not have the photos yet. :-V
have to wait...:bingo:

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43015

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
waaaahhhh!

omo! oh i see..:-V :-V
hahaha.. thanks unnie avian..
im just so excited.. i just can't hide it..
toinks!!!

i know if you have a copy of shin hye's photos for cosmo mag..
you will post it here.. right away...kekke :wahaha :wahaha

am i right? kekek...:-V :-V :piggyrabbit
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by khulynne29.

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43017

• avian
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 906
:-V @khulynne29 Yes.. sweetie

I also can't wait :shy:
Cya later :bye:

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43020

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
see yah later unnie avian..
more spazz please...

kekek...

take care...

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43041

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
elham_naz_9 wrote:
hi! what is the psh&jks's rank in Paeksang awards ??

Here is the current standing of Shin Hye and Sukkie at the Paeksang Awards:

paeksangstandingshinhye.JPG

Paeksangstandingkeunsuk.JPG

Weeeeee!!! Our princess is still on top at 72% - a 2% increase from yesterday!!! Korean Stars please keep voting for her so she can stay at number one until voting ends on the 16th of May... :pray: :pray:

Sad to say, Sukkie is at number three...way below Mickey Park of Sungkyunkwan scandal who is currently at the top spot...Kim Hyun Joong is running second and Suk needs a lot of votes for him to take over the number one spot! Let's vote for him StEels!! :pray: :pray: Oh, but...what's her name again...is currently at number one so it's okay if Sukkie does not win...:D :D :-V Sorry my dear Prince J, I know i'm being too selfish but I just don't want you to stand on stage (again) with...what's her name again...in case she wins... :-V :-V :D :D

Hurray for Shin Hye! Let's all pray that she stays on top!!! :pray: :pray:

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elham_naz_9, zweetrhea21, foxiscully, khulynne29, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43045

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Sis Avian,

Thanks for those photos of our prince! I've just learned that the photo shoot he was having at the same studio as Shin Hye is for Codes Combine... :bingo:

But one thing I noticed on his photos though...he looks bored! :wahaha I think he wants the shoot to be over and then run over to the next room to watch our princess for her photo shoot! :bingo: :touched

Wakekeke! :wahaha Yes, I think he knows where she will be and plans it ahead! :luvluv: :touched :OMG
Sis Foxy, you are right...Sukkie always announces his schedule...unless he does not want to...and yesterday was not really known to the public...maybe because he knew Shin Hye will be at the same photo studio so he does not want nobody to know!!! :bingo: Haha! He wants their TIME OF THEIR OWN!

Love Love Love is in the air! Eat your heart out doubters and detractors!
:-V

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, feliciawst, foxiscully, khulynne29, betshinhye

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43047

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468

@sis Avian wrote:

Hello ladies, regarding on the cosmopolitan photoshoot, where our couple has bump to each other, actually is the reporter coincidence to bump to sukkie:ding: actually sukkie already knows shinhye schedule before hand. Both of them know they will meet one another yesterday that my news flesh alert ! haha

WOW !!!!! my sis Avian I'm so speechless again on your posting ....and those picture of Sukkie that you've share to us is really amazing me your to fast to get those pictures of him....anyway sis can I ask you about that photo shoot the BTS of that photo shoot... do you think Sukkie met Shin Hye their...I mean did Sukkie visited/went to the next room where Shin Hye taking her own photo shoot. Do you have an idea already for that sis...I'm just curious if will sukkie do that for Shin Hye they might got found out that they have a secret relationship we know on that studio a lot of media is their they were surrounded my many fans also waiting for them to get some news to them....sorry I'm asking to much question to you....hehehehe I'm just to excited to know what really happen on that day...its just new to me that we found out that on the same day they both also in the same place....wow...wow...I'm spazzing just thinking that Sukkie wait Shin Hye to finish her photo shoot or vice versa...hay :onhot: :imdead: I think i will died if ever i see them together...I might get some heart attack because just reading your posting my heart start trumbling and beat to fast than the normal heartbeat.... anyway sis thank you...thank you...again in this important/ news about them....love you sis...good evening :superkiss:
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: khulynne29

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43048

• cassie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 720
Sorry to sukkie......i share your sentiments too, Pammoe. Tks for the update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #43054

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468

sis Pammoe wrote

Sis Avian,

Thanks for those photos of our prince! I've just learned that the photo shoot he was having at the same studio as Shin Hye is for Codes Combine... :bingo:

But one thing I noticed on his photos though...he looks bored! :D I think he wants the shoot to be over and then run over to the next room to watch our princess for her photo shoot! :bingo: :touched

Wakekeke! :D Yes, I think he knows where she will be and plans it ahead! :luvluv: :touched :OMG
Sis Foxy, you are right...Sukkie always announces his schedule...unless he does not want to...and yesterday was not really known to the public...maybe because he knew Shin Hye will be at the same photo studio so he does not want nobody to know!!! :bingo: Haha! He wants their TIME OF THEIR OWN!

Love Love Love is in the air! Eat your heart out doubters and detractors!

sis Pam i think your right...thank you for your good outlook and self opinion regarding on what Sukkies on his mind...though I have so many question running on my mind on what really happen to that photo shoot...but upon reading your posting I'm totally spazzing thinking all that you say is really happened to them... :touched thank you sis Pam...You and Avian really make my day and night happy....love :luvluv: :luvluv: ...Good Evening
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca, Pammoe, khulynne29
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds