Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72664

• sudha
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 72
Good morning Keunshin shippers :) :) @betshinhye Happy Biryhday have a great happy and successful life ahead :-V :-V My creation today is with Our couples unique sign and pout :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

background-4copy.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Humilis.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, betshinhye, Keila, sakura2503, tonyleigh

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72670

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Dear Betshinhye, thank you for the in laws pictures. :luvluv: :luvluv: :heartsh: :heartsh:

I have my postcard for your birthday. :-V :-V
We are really happy to have you as a member of GeunShin family, happy birthday my dear friend. :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
Credits for the pictures to the owners, peace. :) :)
Betshinhye.jpg

:-V :-V :touched :touched :heartsh: :heartsh: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, betshinhye, Keila, sakura2503, nistymaj, sudha

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72672

• sudha
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 72
Geunshin page has reached 1111 today :) :) ... Its our couple's number itz time for celebration.:wahaha :wahaha Keunshin fighting.. Cr to pic uploader...

park-shin-hye_201962_1.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, Keila, sakura2503, tonyleigh

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72673

• jackielim
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Yesterday, I saw sukkie wear t-shirt written New York City at the airport. Remember that someone just back from US, maybe she the one bought the t-shirt for him. Sorry can't upload the photo here. Pls can someone help to post the photo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Avidfanatic, Keila, tonyleigh, sudha

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72674

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@jackielim, welcome to the GeunShin family. :) :) :-V
When I saw the picture, I had the same thought as you did. :wahaha :wahaha
Here is the picture. Credits as tagged, special thanks to GeunShin addict. :) :)
jkskoreabackfromsapporo20oct1.jpg

:wahaha :wahaha =X =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: betshinhye, jackielim, Keila, tonyleigh, sudha

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72675

• ara21
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 249
Pleasant Hello to my GeunShin Family :)
our family are getting bigger now welcome
to our clan I wish you enjoy your stay here
like me I so happy that I found this thread
all people are so friendly the atmosphere
are always fresh :heartsh: :heartsh:

And the surrounding is so bubbly like our
lovable couple

piZap_1382366692311.jpg

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Its better late than never Happy Birthday @Bethshinhye

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Cr to pic uploader thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, betshinhye, Keila, sakura2503, Angel88, sudha

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72678

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
Sharing Geunshin's videos 2013. These are the most recent ones. Enjoy ! :-V

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

:onhot: :onhot: :onhot:
:piggyrabbit: :piggyrabbit: :piggyrabbit:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Keila, sakura2503, tonyleigh, sudha

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72683

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
Sharing their rabbit ear sign again ! The current one. JKS when he departs from Sapporo to Incheon and PSH promoting her drama, The Heirs on SBS.
And those words... I found it on FB and in sudden I reminisced how many times JKS said SARANGHAE to her publicly. Yeah regardless the ones he said to her privately. =X =X =X

PhotoGrid_13824007759481.jpg

This is the video. Keep your eyes on JKS ! Actually he did the sign twice. :onhot:

@Betshinhye, I'm sorry for the late wish. Happy Belated Birthday ! May you get a life-long happiness. May all your dreams and prayers come true. Please keep supporting Geunshin and making beautiful and wonderful creations. I truly love your creations and other friends here too ! Love all of you very, very much. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by snsaf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, betshinhye, sakura2503, sudha

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72690

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Snsaf,

If I'm not mistaken i read at ks2h fb & others fb, that suk hv 4 times confess "saranghanda":shy: in twiter. Not include the silence " I ♥ you" during the shin hye shanghai FM.
According the my friend opinion, in korean "saranghanda" is the ♥ word for couple or husband & wife. :luvluv: :luvluv: Whereas saranghae is normal use to freinds..sorry if I'm mistake. My pov only..
snsaf wrote:
Sharing their rabbit ear sign again ! The current one. JKS when he departs from Sapporo to Incheon and PSH promoting her drama, The Heirs on SBS.
And those words... I found it on FB and in sudden I reminisced how many times JKS said SARANGHAE to her publicly. Yeah regardless the ones he said to her privately. =X =X =X

PhotoGrid_13824007759481.jpg

This is the video. Keep your eyes on JKS ! Actually he did the sign twice. :onhot:

@Betshinhye, I'm sorry for the late wish. Happy Belated Birthday ! May you get a life-long happiness. May all your dreams and prayers come true. Please keep supporting Geunshin and making beautiful and wonderful creations. I truly love your creations and other friends here too ! Love all of you very, very much. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sudha

Re: Geun❤Shin 10 years 6 months ago #72693

• zwhitanjell04
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 137
@sis elana..

sorry for the late reply..yah i finished my study last year and i'm looking for a job right now..i promise when everything is fine alraedy i'll be back here don't worry..:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

tumblr_m1c20jyNKZ1roi2zwo1_500.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, sudha
Time to create page: 1.169 seconds