• Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X

Source & Credits LDF Weibo

ldfw_2015-02-26.jpg
abdd2ebbjw1epmob8pj85j20c80k5tby.jpg
abdd2ebbjw1epmob9jxl7j20c80ld76t.jpg
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 2 months ago #117143

• sayang
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Today shinhye update instagram she's doing some ballet pose.. and i remember sukkie also did some time before this .. from Tanz Play :luvluv:
34.jpg

sukhye_ballet.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, hannah0872, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 2 months ago #117146

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
:bingo: :bingo:
Hello GeunShin family.

Let me share my 2 cents opinion.
As you know I am the oldest one in this family right? So, I have my real life experience and the experience in following GeunShin at PSHIC. The reason I want to share my opinion because there are members who are still young and see things in simple mind. The fact of the matter is life is a bit complicated so many factors can influence our lives. Here are my opinions.

1. Culture: Every country has its own culture that may influence the way of its citizen’s lives. As an example, when I studied in the US I couldn’t call my professor by their names because I thought it was not polite based on my culture. I can’t call someone “hot” because I feel uncomfortable. However, people coming from other cultures can do that without hesitation. That is one small example. Drama in my country won’t have any kiss scene because that is not acceptable. Even drama from other countries will be edited to be aired in Indonesia, boring huh? Living together without married is not acceptable as well in my country, but I saw this in Korean drama, so may be this is acceptable and common in Korea.

2. Celebrity: Celebrity is another matter. It seems they have their own rules in their lives and even in Indonesia, people seem to understand or don’t care about them. So we can’t understand their standard unless we are one of them. :)

3. Now, I just want to talk about GeunShin. :) It was started after YAB. We love seeing GeunShin together and we ship them. The fact is we don’t know for sure if they are in relationship or not, that is only our feeling towards them. We may be totally wrong. We will know it for sure after they announce officially who is the one they really love. So many people have claimed they know the truth about GeunShin, however the people who know the truth are only JKS and PSH that is in my humble opinion. So, please don’t take it too seriously. Don’t be hurt if our shipping is totally wrong. Let’s just enjoy the ride while it is still possible.

kiss_2015-02-26.jpg
Credits to the owner of the picture. :)

If we are all wrong, please don't be mad at neither JKS nor PSH. :bingo: :bingo:

Have a great Thursday everyone. :luvluv: :luvluv: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 2 months ago #117147

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1999
Sis Humilis I'm Not Sure If Your Notification Is Already Ok From The Last Time That You Said That Its Not Working,Plaese Check Your PM.Thanks. :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 2 months ago #117148

• Humilis
Au, yes I still have problem with notification. Thank you. :)
I already checked my pm. :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nahathy.10@gmail.com, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 2 months ago #117157

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
My GSF, Sis Humilis Is Just Reminding Us Not To Be Too Much Assuming Inspite Of What We See And Know That Can Not Be Posted Due To Some Reasons That Will Be Good For Everyone. At The Same Time We Must Hold On With Our Gut Feel And Hope For The Best.

Sis Humilis I Hope I Got Your Message Right.And I Can Feel Where You Are Coming And We Cant Do Anything With Those Who Claims That They Know Something About GeunShin But Infact They Just Want Some Info From Us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 2 months ago #117159

• Humilis
annanabanana97 wrote:
My GSF, Sis Humilis Is Just Reminding Us Not To Be Too Much Assuming Inspite Of What We See And Know That Can Not Be Posted Due To Some Reasons That Will Be Good For Everyone. At The Same Time We Must Hold On With Our Gut Feel And Hope For The Best.

Sis Humilis I Hope I Got Your Message Right.And I Can Feel Where You Are Coming And We Cant Do Anything With Those Who Claims That They Know Something About GeunShin But Infact They Just Want Some Info From Us.

Thank you Ana, yes you got it right. :bingo: :heartsh: :heartsh:
I wish everyone got it right too. :pray: :pray: :pray:
The art of shipping is analyzing any small clue and hoping that our gut feeling is a jack pot. :-V :-V

Geun❤Shin 9 years 2 months ago #117168

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X

Source & Credits TongYi Weibo - Feb 26,2015

6c8117e0jw1epmw69qwp6j20c80c80vd.jpg

Geun❤Shin 9 years 2 months ago #117185

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
sayang wrote:
Today shinhye update instagram she's doing some ballet pose.. and i remember sukkie also did some time before this .. from Tanz Play :luvluv:
34.jpg

:ding: thanks sis nora, is the same dance studio :touched ... same ballet teacher perhaps?
oh why did u have to delete this tweet, Shinhye?

11025757_1578034595775816_8349853531293185064_n.jpg

ctto

Happy Friday GS Family :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by meyergsi.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #117188

IMG_20150227_072212.jpg
IMG_20150227_072332.jpg
IMG_20150227_072133.jpg
IMG_20150227_072244.jpg
enjoying-life-quotes-happiness-quotes-slow-down-and-enjoy-life-quotes.jpg

credits :heartsh:

be back later to do some br, i'll be late :superkiss:
Time to create page: 3.298 seconds