Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80509

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
@ martland I really agree with you. Even though both PSH and JKS are really beautiful , there are still actors/actresses that might be more good looking. But looks were never a reason why I liked them. Both have this inner beauty. I have been an eel since 2010 and unlike normal fans I became an eel because JKS has changed me into a better person and then through his eyes I saw shin Hye and I think she's someone so very important to him. I love her so much because of that. When he's with her he radiates and shine even more. He's so happy and can't wait to talk about her. She's the only partner that kept pairing up with him over and over even five years after their drama ended.. Then I looked her up too and just like that I ended up loving them both so much.
I have seen them both with many other partners and friends, I have seen their BTS of each drama / movie / CF and they just look so happy together. They know they can be themselves without being judged. They feel safe and warm with each other. They have been there for each other for years and still their friendship is so solid and strong if not even getting stronger. I've never been a shipper but they made me want to ship them and they made me want to fall in love.

I think it's okay to post the picture here but mention the credit. As long as we can tie it to our couple then no problem. Please post here so we can all see and discuss.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, jgslvspsh, Angel88, danieladragan, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80510

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
Though I'm not an eel but I like geun suk, especially when he's with shin hye. And I just love to see shin hye more when geun suk's around. Some starlight angels perhaps a bit worry of shin hye's closeness with geun suk as he is a bit unique person but when reading shin hye's interview with heechul, I know we worry for nothing since shin hye herself say she won't get trouble to have friends like heechul type (geun suk's even not as unique as heechul, I think). Anyway, in Hye's interview with heechul, again and again shin hye keeps mentioning geun suk's name though it's not really important to mention it ㅋㅋㅋ

As for the picture that manajer Jun posted, I dont reall know how to post it but I'll try. I'll post the screen captures of the two posts of his but if they dont appear, sis Humilis please help me..

cr: my_jun2
SC20140227-180148.png

the caption's translation based on google translate is: She's beautiful smile more... overgrowth^^
SC20140227-180135.png

this is the video of a beach that exactly look the same with shin hye's background photo. He posted these posts at the same hour, 12 hours ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, jgslvspsh, emerald kikyou

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80511

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
@ martland I understand why some starlight angels might be worried. But I think PSH is much stronger than anyone is giving her credit for :) like you said she is not afraid of being friends with JKS or other unique stars like him. In fact she's friend with all his friends ;) JKS also is a very strong and capable person. Many tried to fight him or work against him but he managed to start his own company and later his own shops and brand ..ect. He is someone capable of protecting his loved ones. I think both of them give strength to each other. They just shine so brightly together :blush:

Thank you for sharing the pictures! The first one looks like Hwan Tea kyung and Go Mi Nam :P so cute drawing on stones like that.
The second picture is indeed Jeju beach. So he's saying " her smile is growing more beautiful " :shy:
I think our dear couple are living " A blue night in Jeju Island " song literally :P
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by emerald kikyou.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, jgslvspsh, danieladragan

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80519

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
Ultra HD photos are out!

so beautiful their smiles :luvluv:

Soooo cute :shy:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80521

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@martland, thank you for sharing. :heartsh: :heartsh:
@emerald kikyou, those are better quality pictures, thank you. :luvluv: :luvluv:
Do you think those are scenes or their break time? They look so natural if those are scenes. :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: emerald kikyou

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80522

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
@Humilis , I think it's break time :) but who knows? We have to wait for the movie to release. I just heard it will release on April not on March so have to wait a whole month.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80559

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
JKS line message , very interesting. He seems so happy jumping around and talking about jumping into hearts :heartsh:

Credit to JKS line and Sacha-chan translation:

I will jump into your heart and be very happy ...... *shy*
when I'm jumping into your heart my own heart will burst *huff* *puff* ( The Korean sound *dugen dugen* it's the sound of a heart beating fast )
12828087924_ed10b9e8b6_z.jpg

So what do you think everyone? Is it a quote from the movie or our boy can't hold it in anymore? :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, jgslvspsh, vertige25, Angel88, arisu, gayusukhye

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80560

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@emerald kikyou, yes it was very interesting. :-V :-V
Could it be the lines in the movie? If yes, the promotion movie will be very interesting. :touched :touched
If not, it was just WOW... :heartsh: :heartsh: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: emerald kikyou, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80561

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
@humilis , yes. The words are so warm and romantic :shy: whether the words are from the movie or from JKS himself , I think he meant them. Either way I am so glad those two seem so happy away from everyone in a beautiful Island. By the way , JKS's mother is there with him too. It looks like she couldn't stay in Seoul because she wants to see her favorite girl Shin Hye :-V

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80567

• Margay
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, if Sukkie's Mom is there they have a chaperone ! I have an observation regarding the stones. The left one is made to look like a frowning guy, sort of like Hwang Taekyung, who is always frowning. The right one looks like a pretty girl smiling, like Gominam ? If you look closely, there is a stone in the middle with a depression on its top and looks like a heart. It's like HTK loves GMN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis
Time to create page: 1.876 seconds