Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84601

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
Hello. Is everyone doing great? I am visiting this thread to ask for your conditions as well as to share with you all these pictures.
Credits goes to the owners and uploaders.

As I know this is Geunshin's individual signature when they are in Jeju Island. They are for a coffee shop which got praised by Keun Suk below his signature.
1399640898066.jpg

And these signatures are recently posted on Twitter yet I am uncertain regarding the details. It seems like this person bumped into them and asked for their signatures. Is this in Japan? The magazine is in Japanese right?
1399640679905.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, xiamengirl08

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84603

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
Okay lets now spazz over their similarities !

Pig rabbit sign !
Is Shin Hye the one who brings warmth to his life? He is so sweet and thoughtful indeed. He has never forgetten to do the pig rabbit sign whenever he could do so. :shy:

1399640874090.jpg

1399640935115.jpg

This ! Their couple polo shirt ! The one she was wearing during Heirs wrap up party is exactly the same as him wearing it during his Propose FM. Sweetest best friends and secret lover. :kiss1:
IMG_140072129224579.jpeg

At the end of the day you judge it by yourselves. They are still in love it seemed !
=X :onhot: =X :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, xiamengirl08, gominam1990

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84604

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
Same location of CF filming. Keun Suk for Yalget China CF and Shin Hye for Mamonde China CF . Awesomeness !

1399640814971.jpg

Similar in fashion sense. Both are fashionable.

IMG_141939493304400.jpeg

Wishing them living together happily ever after !

IMG_141958332632732.jpeg

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
=X =X =X
♥♥♥
Goodbye !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, xiamengirl08, gominam1990

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84606

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@snsaf, how are you? I miss you and Betshinhye. :heartsh: :heartsh:
Thank you for sharing those pictures. :-V :-V :luvluv: :luvluv:
The place for their CF could be the same as they have same management in China.
Come by often. Mun Whye is quiet too. =X =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, arisu, gominam1990

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84672

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 859
hi! sorry but im still learning how to use the site , not sure if im posting right,but anyway im kath been a lurker for so long and decided to join now coz i notice no one is still picking up psh photo at twitter dated april 2014.
someone posted 3 photos of psh and jks at japan, and 1 psh photo at narita airport and according to the caption she was in line to the counter going to new york ,problem is i dont know how to transfer it here pls guide me and is it ok to transfer it here?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84674

• Humilis
kathdeyes08 wrote:
hi! sorry but im still learning how to use the site , not sure if im posting right,but anyway im kath been a lurker for so long and decided to join now coz i notice no one is still picking up psh photo at twitter dated april 2014.
someone posted 3 photos of psh and jks at japan, and 1 psh photo at narita airport and according to the caption she was in line to the counter going to new york ,problem is i dont know how to transfer it here pls guide me and is it ok to transfer it here?
1. The pictures should be at your computer or mobile. Preferably in jpeg format because the file is not too big.
2. If you want to post picture, you click Add file, then choose the picture you want to post from your computer/mobile, then click open.
3. After your file already at the Add file, you click insert and then submit your post.

I wish it helps, should you still have some difficulties, please let me know.
Please don't share any link. :bingo:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84675

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
hi! thanks for the info.so i need to save the pix frist then convert it to jpeg or is it automatic? im sorry im not so into this kind of technology hehehe all i know is to lurk and read in others twitter and instagram account lol.
i will try to do it and definetly share those photos here.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84676

• Humilis
Yes, you have to save them first. If the pictures are in PNG format, the files are too big and you will have difficulty to post it. Who knows the pictures are already on jpeg format though. :) :)

Try, one by one. :pray: :pray:
EDIT:
Here is my twitter: @MiminKarmini
If you don't mind please send them to me. :) :)
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Humilis. Reason: additional information

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84702

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
yes i will just send to u the link to the tweet, i cant save the photos something like copy inapproprerate and copy share link are popping up on my screen.i really dont know how to grab the photo.by the way the uploader is a japanese girl who is staying in the phil for english study.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #84703

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
humilis how can i talk to u in private?
y do i keep on logging out??
Time to create page: 0.972 seconds