Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88315

geunshin sometimes they are very serious in their work
PicsArt_1403841504377.jpg

:luvluv: :luvluv: geunshin family thank you for your words make me smile, laugh and happiness, if true my health is improving, and the support of this traditional family makes me very happy and gives me much joy, thanks for everything
:shy: :shy:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, gominam1990, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88316

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
nahathy.10@gmail.com wrote:
oh geunshin family =X =X I made ​​a mistake in my previous post. clarify I do think my post are my hopes and my way of view, as were vasandome in projects on the mv of tongyi 7:00 min, I meant at making a year =D . I mean that if the mv of tongyi this confirms the possibility of it being like that of last year, but I think it is not yet confirmed, just this confirmed the contest c-girls (is on mv if I'm not mistaken ). I want to know what you think a possibility that fm Shinhye attend and sing in the mv. in my opinion Sukkie recommended that sing in i.c.u JUICE ? you FAMILY GS say about this possibility? which will be the participation of our princess? I hope the same as parkminyou :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88317

PicsArt_1403842091529.jpg

PicsArt_1403880167618.jpg

;)
  humilis thanks for sharing my collage in geunshin fb :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, gominam1990, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88323

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=D =X =D =X

GoodMorning fr my TZ Beautiful Members of GeunShin Family :superkiss:

Wonderful Collages and Gif Overload Thanks Ms. Nahathy and Ms.Georgina :heartsh: :heartsh:

Ms. Nahathy yes I 've.also watched Sukkie's ICU Video,Since our lovely "Asias GF" Shinhye dances well and can really sing I hope She will be in all Tongyi FM together with our Asia Prince Sukkie :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Happy Weekend Everyone! :onhot: :onhot: :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88324

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
:ding: :bingo: :P

pshfav.png

credits PSH@ssinz twitter account and to a friend who does this for me :ding:

:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by hannah0872.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88325

:kiss:
PicsArt_1403906488170.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88326

• shainashinsuk
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 69
I I get from friends, he will be made a short film for Tongyi, c girl winners will take part in the short film. park shin hye will be a judge on the election .... which will be held until the end of july early August coincided with his fm. Jang Geun Suk will also be participating, but only for the final show of its course. so there may be an fm jang geun suk and park shin hye together ....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88331

Hi everyone! :-V I'm new here,... well not new but this is the first time I've commented in this thread I love it here, and believe you me I'v read everything from page one till the last page! I know it's long but it did take sometime.... Anyway I enjoyed reading it every single thing! :OMG Loved all your thoughts, pictures, videos, theories etc. I really really like it here! I've always wanted them to be together and when I'm here it feels like they really are together! :luvluv: Just wish someday they could be real :touched :ding: :touched Well now enough about me.... :bye:

photo408015222.jpg

Love them for LIFE :heartsh: :luvluv: :-V

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88333

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@sayaka_caroline, welcome and thank you that you finally posted. :heartsh: :heartsh:
I think we have the same wish that someday they will say "Yes, we are together." =X =X :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88343

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
=D =D =D

hmmmmmmmmm everyone seems to have a busy weekend. :wahaha

sayaka caroline welcome and enjoy with us. :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com
Time to create page: 1.635 seconds