Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89504

• Ades
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 16
Georgina1108 wrote:
martland wrote:
sayang wrote:
One of the moment from them that I love :shy:

hi martland! i did try to make a collage and gif of the skirt thing but the video source that i have is dark.if you or anyone here has a clear version of the skirt thing and other video source that can be used as a material for collage and gif please share it here.thanks! :heartsh:

Hi. This is all i have

2ajnv9f.jpg

anjellove4.jpg

75_2011-01-17.png

sukkiehyejacket.jpg
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, sakura2503, Angel88, CAP, fanmama, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, annanabanana97 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89505

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:wahaha

Ades So Nice of You To Share That With Us And Thanks For The Fast Reply To Georginas and Martland Post I am Sure It Is Much Appreciated By Our Geun Shin Family. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89506

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:wahaha :-V

Welcome annagerman Hope You Will Enjoy Your Stay Here As Much As We Are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89509

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@annagerman, welcome to GeunShin family and PSHIC, :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:
I am so happy that we have member from Russia and thank you for the translation of "Love's Echo". :luvluv: :luvluv:
Please look around, there are so many categories and topics at PSHIC. Enjoy your stay. :-V :pray:

@Ades, long time no see, thank you for dropping by. =X :heartsh:
@Sayang, thank you for that gif. :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Humilis. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89512

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:-V

IMG_20140709_134925.jpg

I Will Share A Story That I Read Somewhere Regarding That Solo Segment Of Shinhye For Dream Journey.
One Commented That Since Geun Suk Is Already At Jeju She Claims That Shinhye Was Inviting Another Guy To Be With Her At Jeju, My Opinion When I Read Her Comment/Story I Felt That She Did Not Understand The Segments Concept And I Ask My Self Did She Saw Geunsuk On That Particular Segment For Her To Claim That Shinhye Was Reffering To Another Guy To Come With Her? :wahaha I Just Find Her Analyzation Of The Segment A Bit Low And Funny In A Way :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89513

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
Hello to my GeunShin family.
Thank you to all in our family who have posted beautiful collages and gifs of our couple.
Sorry for not mentioning names as I'm trying to keep it short, my eyes are blurred. Can't resist.
Loving all your posts has tempted me to try my best and share a post.
Yes, to my sisters who have expressed how JKS is a gentleman.
To add more, how about sharing his stage at Samsung FM and his dream concert at Tokyo Dome.
These acts are not what regular artiste do. This is special, everyone heard her call him "yeobo".
Their skinship through the years are not a joke. It's something that just the two of them know.
For e.g. the post of Sayang, shows how they look at each other and smile.
They're very happy and playful with each other, that is important in a relationship.
Most of us here are matured, If we put ourselves in SH's place how and what kind of partner would we choose? Our SH is smart and careful, look at how she was patient in building her career. She has a good reputation in this wild K-Industry.
Many actors and actresses have a relationship and in a few months call it quits. She's the only actress i know of that told the press that even if she was in a relationship she wouldn't disclose any info because she thinks that is a personal matter.
Do you think that SH is naive to get into a relationship with any actor who has had a relationship with an actress from this industry and risk her reputation? It maybe someone from outside the industry or someone who has not had any relations within the industry beside her.
JKS would be a good choice because JKS is a brand himself. So my GS family here, let me say that JKS has and is the back bone of our SH through these years and that built her confidence gradually.
Where JKS+PSH is concerned there is no "Coincidence" but only "Evidence". Cheers to GS!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, CAP, arisu, gominam1990, nahathy.10@gmail.com, ruse, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89514

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@aandreacruz86: Common sense tells me that could never be true because Shin Hye is a very careful person and with the media these days, no way. So don't worry dea.r
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89515

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
aandreacruz86 wrote:
:-V

IMG_20140709_134925.jpg

I Will Share A Story That I Read Somewhere Regarding That Solo Segment Of Shinhye For Dream Journey.
One Commented That Since Geun Suk Is Already At Jeju She Claims That Shinhye Was Inviting Another Guy To Be With Her At Jeju, My Opinion When I Read Her Comment/Story I Felt That She Did Not Understand The Segments Concept And I Ask My Self Did She Saw Geunsuk On That Particular Segment For Her To Claim That Shinhye Was Reffering To Another Guy To Come With Her? :wahaha I Just Find Her Analyzation Of The Segment A Bit Low And Funny In A Way :wahaha

You are absolutely right. :bingo:
That segment was about Shin Hye wanted to spend time alone and enjoyed Jeju by herself, but she said that she already miss him. You know who "him" she was talking about, at least in this scenario. So, just let her with her fantasy, :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89518

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
Georgina1108 wrote:
hi anna! its a picture collage,thanks for the appreciation, will continue to make more :heartsh:

Hello Georgina Dear Thank You For Giving Me Your Time To Notice And Reply I Know That You Are A Busy Single Lady With Own Career, Thank You For Your Effort Of Sharing With Us Your Collages and Gifs.Looking Forward for More Dear.

Have A Good Evening Everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #89530

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
When I Was Still A Lurker Here Every Time Angel88 Is Online I Get So Excited Because Of Her Stories,Now Its The Same Feeling When I Read Her Post.Thank You Angel88 For The Stories Even Though You Are Not Feeling Well You Still Keep Us Happy With Your Stories.

During That Time It Was Always Shinmario And Georgina Who Keeps On Sharing Collages And I Am Always Looking Forward To What Will They Share. Untill Now It Keeps Me Excited.and Looking Forward For The.Collages,Gifs and Pictures.Thank You Guys! :superkiss:

:onhot: :onhot: :onhot:

Georgina Pls.Check Ur PM.

Hannah I Was Anticipating
That You Will Share Your Thoughts HERE About The Dream Journey That We Read. :-V

GoodNight Everyone!
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by aandreacruz86.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97
Time to create page: 1.047 seconds