Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE)

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77063

• akazukin02
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 58
missmoon wrote:
@elsiec yea his affection to shinhye was obvious since YAB. didn't you notice that whenever he shy & touched emotionally, he put his hands behind his neck. this guy is so transparent, u can sense his emotions easily + so sincere. no one would take a risk @ the beginning of his popularity to give 2 bouquets to a girl in public. he wanted to show her how much he loves her & how much she mean 4 him.

sorry to cut your post..

THIS is why i really like Yong Hwa for Shin Hye because he is so transparent and so SINCERE. he was smitten with Shin Hye since YAB days that is so apparent in the BTSs videos.he was totally a nobody then and aspiring to become an actor and singer and yet Shin Hye gave her full support on him so i can't blame him if since then he has put Shin Hye in a special place in his heart.. i have watched most of his guest appearances on TV (those with english sub) and all the more that i like him, his attitude, his passion for his music, his playfulness, his leadership, his whole personality.. i know they are public figure and they have this image to project but he is all over the place and they are very visible so i know what you see how he is onscreen is what he is offscreen. he seems to me a very approachable person and mature beyond his year.

uh!this ismy first post here annyeong Yongshins!!i hope im welcome here :shy:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by akazukin02.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove, kiwi1207, dooley29, vertige25, tip@thailand

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77079

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good Evening and Good Day everyone..

It's such a great pleasure looking at my dearest Sis Kiwi post. It's been sometime she is MIA from our site.

I heard you have a great YONGSHIN fanfics. It's hurt me to know it when you are not sharing with our site.

Anyway,thanks so much for such wonderful post Sis. I love it so much. Wish you healthy and happy Sis.

And welcome to @akazukin02 our YONGSHIN forum. May you enjoy your staying and be active member too like

our Lee Bernado@dooley29.

Thanks so much Sis Lee for your support and contributions. It make me miss this lovely couple.

I just rewatch episode 9 Heartstrings... kekeke.

share Sis Yuhnizz pic from YONGSHIN FB.

1002000_547367928685672_1013439411_n.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, yunihz, kiwi1207, vertige25, YongShin~Lover

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77122

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Happy New Year Yongshin Shippers!!!

Heartstrings will be forever in my heart. I just noticed (while I was comparing Shin Hye in her other dramas)
Out of all her dramas, in spite of the accident, Shin Hye in Heartstrings had a nice glow on her face, she
seemed relax here. Maybe because the drama was shorter, or her make up and hair was done differently, or maybe
because she was really comfortable with her partner ^_^
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz, kiwi1207, tip@thailand

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77128

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 667
Everything just happen in last Tuesday, when I got shock, read the Headlines. ' SNSD girls Got A Boy! '

:angry1

' What !!! ' I shocked. Oh No! My Yongshin couple. Did SNSD girl Maknae and Yong??? Oh No! '
myself like. I wanted to throw everything around me!

:throw:

But then after I read the news. Fuhhhh! I felt relief, there were two SNSD girls revailed they official dating in real life ( it's Yoona and SooYoung, I know it’s out of topic ). But I find myself like, on hot!
:onhot: :onhot: :onhot:

' Oh No! My Yongshin couple ! ’ I was like.. sick.sick.sick
:sickr: :sickr: :sickr:

So, I go to Yongshin site, our yongshin thread and it’s shock me again. I was too shock looking at how Slowerrrrrrr our thread now! It’s just 279 pages only! WTF? Did I worked too much? How could I forgot about our YongShin!. I hit the ' Thank You ' button to say thank you to Sis Elana, LeeBernado@dooley29 and Yuhnizz, for the great post.. so touched.
:touched :touched :touched

So today is Monday. I just read online my sis elana post in yongshin thread. My answer is…

Dearest my Sis Elana,
When I read your post, you remind me of how I love our YongShin couple and spend all of my time for them just to figure out about their relationship. After a long time hiatus, I'm still in love with them, in this 3 years, despite all the positive and negative things going on about them, I still support our Yongshin couple always, till the end, that was the best I could do. I Love you.
:-V :-V :-V

Thanks again to Sis Elana, LeeBernado@dooley29 and Yuhnizz.. also to all YongShin shippers. Please keep the faith! Please Support our Couple! Yongshin fighting!

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: bcoz all of you this thread still alive!
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by kiwi1207.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, dooley29, tip@thailand

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77129

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
@ LukaforLove said :
Heartstrings will be forever in my heart. I just noticed (while I was comparing Shin Hye in her other dramas)
Out of all her dramas, in spite of the accident, Shin Hye in Heartstrings had a nice glow on her face, she
seemed relax here. Maybe because the drama was shorter, or her make up and hair was done differently, or maybe
because she was really comfortable with her partner ^_^

Agree with you Luka. In Heartstrings ShinHye looks so beautiful compare to other dramas. I thought it was only me who think that way. But I’m so happy we have the same thoughts.

For me, ShinHye look so beautiful in Heartstrings because she is with someone she love. That’s why she had a glow in her face and always looks so beautiful and cute in Heartstrings.. Haha…
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz, YongShin~Lover

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77130

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Kiwi!!!!!!!! long time no see..

missbone-28_2014-01-06.gif

Dont worry about the those 'idols' who got their boys.. who cares anyway..

Should I comfort you with this..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

wakakakaka.. :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207, Mssuitt, vertige25, tip@thailand, RyneAzura

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77143

• lillyrose
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 21
Yeah... i love her appearance in heartstrings.. she's too pretty there.. i personally think that shinhye looks more beautiful with shoulder length hair or short hair like in heartstrings.. she looks younger n prettier with that style.. nevertheless she still hot with long hair.. any hair suit our lovely shinhye..
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77156

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Gyu Won, the girl that make Lee Shin's heart explode...:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

2036712357_daf906f7.jpg

web_2036712357_4fc60127.jpg

web_2106555849_bbb7a7a1_IMG_0637.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiwi1207, dooley29, vertige25, YongShin~Lover

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77166

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
@Yunihz
Wow.. I'm so happy after I read your hidden post.. wakaka.... Thanks for the info chingu.. so happy to read it.. lalalala =X
=X =X =X happy happy happy..

I also have something to share. I don’t know if someone have post it yet… this is old story during Heartstrings interview last time in 2011. The MC asked Yong Hwa about WGM.

MC : Since you and SeoHyun-ssi got married, did she always make you happy.
Yong Hwa : Yes. But the girl who make me smile and laugh right now is HER ( he mention about Shin Hye character in Heartstrings ).

Hahaha :wahaha

I’m so happy after I read about the article. Just a sweet memory I wanna share. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, YongShin~Lover

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77167

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
Slide1-Copy.PNG
The following user(s) said Thank You: dooley29, vertige25, tip@thailand
Time to create page: 0.724 seconds