Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE)

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82946

• akazukin02
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 58
@boice89 it's ok chingu i appreciate it more that you cared to share my FMV :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #83204

• Dededelove
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 295
Girls, do you remember my analysis of YONGSHIN relationship? :shy:

After many many hours , i finished the analysis of 2013!!!, :-V :-V :-V but this in my language, later i translate it to English for you :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #83212

• Dededelove
  • Junior Star
☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆

Sorry for my English!

[My previous analysis: www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/38-Dining...hye?start=3210#81939 ]

♦ Please, if you put it on a webpage,video,etc, you let me know and remember to give me credit ^^ [to #DededeLove], because this.. it took me a long LONG time. Let's go!

♦ 2013: The Year for "CNBLUE" begins with promoting for the new album. So, they visit programs.

✿ Hello's program:
In this program, the Mc tells to YongHwa that his partner in the two dramas in which he worked was Shin hye ... (suspect something). To which he responds with nervous eyes and smile (he couldn't hide), "the people think mistakenly of us" (without forgetting the complicit laughters and looks of their colleagues)
☩ Photo of the moment: scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2...26682830755287_o.jpg

Yes, of course, the other members of cnblue don't believe in him. We don't believe in him!

☩ Video:
(Sorry, I don't found it in English)

❥ February:

✿ World Changing Quiz Show Program:

In this program, Yong sees a simple scene with Shinhye. Why he blushes and smiles so much? : O

☩ Photo: i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../ys6_zpseb1573e5.png

☩ Video: (4 m 39 s)

✿ Taxi Talk Show Program:

The Yongshin rumors were more alive than ever. So, the MC tells him to start dating with ShinHye !
Therefore, the same situation happens, Yong gets a nervous smile and the others members laugh and clap approving the relationship. What was going on?, since 2012 (see my previous analysis) to early 2013: O: O, everything is VERY suspicious)

☩Gif 1: 24.media.tumblr.com/dfa76b01a2a7d7bcd67a...hzR1r4agdko3_250.gif

☩Gif 2: 25.media.tumblr.com/6674a33c57fff230709d...hzR1r4agdko4_400.gif

☩Video:

✿ Midnight Tv Program:

["PSH" I do not have a boyfriend. I get nausea sometimes "...
Reporter: "What about your dating rumors with Jung Yonghwa?"
PSH: "" Because we look good together. Even my eyes .. I have not seen him since our fanmeeting last year. So I can say this with confidence .... "]

Oh, Shinhye .... She herself knows they are perfect together.!.

news.nate.com/view/20130220n37430

✿ Fan account boice in Japan FM cr.. @ketchBurning
[(to YH)kiss scene of u've fallen~ was real or not?]
YH: at that moment,my feeling was real.
Awwwwwwww <3

❥ March:
[Rough trans] Yonghwa’s questions to Shinhye

Q1: It’s 10th anniversary since you debuted. I want to hear your feeling of being a ‘senior actress’.
A: Ah, Yonghwa you said… Am I a senior actress? I’ve done it for 10 years, but I’m still at my 20s. (laugh)
Hearing it from Yonghwa, I can feel I really have 10 years career. I don’t know well, whether I am 30 or 24.
At the filming location, suddenly I realize that I am accustomed to the camera angles from all directions. I find myself I have learned acting by myself. In such moment, I feel “Ah I’ve done my acting job long.”

Q2: You started as a singer trainee, don’t you have any plan of releasing album? (laugh)
A: Ah, Jung Yonghwa ssi, will you give me songs? Can you be my producer? (laugh)

Q3: I heard you will perform Asian tour. Are you ready to play well shouting ‘Sori Jileo!(=Make some noise)’ to the audience?
A: What a wonderful question only Yonghwa can ask! But Yonghwa-ya, I’ve ever played like that already! (laugh)
When we filmed YAB, we used to say that it would be great if we could hold ‘YAB 4 people concert’.
But each of us became so busy, it just remained as a dream. But I expect in 10 years, we gather again as a real ‘YAB concert’.

☩ Fuente: media.daum.net/entertain/newsview?newsid=20130311070609167

✿ Interview before to Philippines FanMeeting

Who is your favorite leading man?
I do not really have a favorite leading man but I do become close to my leading men. I am quite close to Jung Yong Hwa because I worked with him on drama projects twice.
Many of your Filipino fans would like to ask if you are still in contact with Jung Yong Hwa. (Asked by KPOP UNNI as requested on Twitter by sofia and type-A)
We contact each other from time to time but because of our busy schedules, it is difficult for us to meet. I believe he is working hard on his music right now.

☩ Fuente: kpopunni.com/2013/03/press-park-shin-hye...onference-in-manila/
✿ Fanmeeting Philippines

YAB's 1st scene:
Gominam and Shin woo.

Why she takes her face for long time? O: O

# t = 5m21s
i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../YS5_zps796b1a86.png

[Note: also , the fans screaming like crazies for Yong more than JGS hihi]

❋Her Ideal Type
A fan yells " JUNG YONG HWA" .Shinhye says ( funny) "noo" and immediately takes a special look and smile
# t = 1m7s

❋ First message of her friends: Yonghwa with CNBLUE
The surprise and excitement that grabbed her at seeing to Yonghwa

i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../ys4_zpsedf033df.png
# t = 19m3s

❋ Third best scene : Heartstrings .

The most curious and IMPORTANT is what happens in this scene. Lee Shin ( Yonghwa ) tells Kyu Won ( ShinHye ) " YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTRESS IN MY LIFE ." FICTION Exceeding REALITY ? WHY Shinhye just chose this Scene?! Very suspicious !

i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../YS2_zpsafb0970c.png

❋ Second best partner

She shown expectant with the fans. Waving arms awaiting the 2nd best partner . In my opinion, She doesn't chose him first for three reasons: One, because she chose her BROTHER Sukkie since they have an excellent relationship . Two, for not being as obvious or generate more rumors of what had already by then. Three, because She already chose him in the previous interview to fanmeeting . Besides this, She selected THIS "heartstrings scene" : " YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTRESS IN MY LIFE ( REAL LIFE ?!) And Yong was the FIRST to greet her in the messages of her most beloved people .

i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../ys3_zps5e3e62fa.png

✿ Fan Meeting in Tokyo, Japan (March 24, 2013)

MC “What is your marriage proposal of longing?”
SH “Than the big event, I prefer to get flowers one wheel when dating.”( (COFCOF RAMOS DE FLORES, BAESKANG 2011 and 2012 COFCOF thedooleycouple.files.wordpress.com/2012...aek-sang-3.jpg?w=540)
MC “ How do you feel about confession by song?”
SH “I like it. I am the type that responds to voice. (Let's start the list: And why, ring, love is only you, cant stop, i think of you, arm pillow, something else to say?)
MC “ What is the song you want to sing to your boyfriend? ”
SH “ CLAZZIQUAI PROJECT Sweety ”

❋ Letra Sweety –

It feels like summer breeze when I wake up in the morning
Let me tell that my life has begun
I want to love you more everyday and every moment
Promise me you'll never leave. yeah~

I know we'll be okay, cause I know you will be around
Just want to tell you, your like my brightening star
I feel my heart with you, I can't stop thinking about you
Let me tell you once again I'm in love with you.

Let me tell that my love has begun
I want to know you more everyday and every moment
Promise you will never leave. yeah~

I know we'll be just fine, cause you know I will love you more
Just want to ask you can you be my loving so
I feel my heart with you, I can't stop dreaming about you
Let me say it one more time, I'm in love with you
You fill my heart and soul, I'm in loveeee

You don't know how I feel when you smile at me like that
Can you see that you are the one to bring me back to life. Oooh~

Smiling, shining loving that's what we are
Love that you give to me, is like a little whisper
Will you ever sing with me. Yeah~(())

I know we'll be alright, cause we know we will be in love
Just want to let us, have time of are lives
It's time for you and me
Come cause now we are deep in love come and take a walk with me
I'm in love with youuuu
I'm in loveee~~

You don't know how I feel when you smile at me like that
Can't you see that you are the one to bring me back to life. Ooh~

Every time you come around, Every time you smile at me
Every time you come around, can you tell me you love me
Every time you come around, Every time you smile at me
Every time you come around, You love me, You love meee
Ohh Ohh~
www.shinhye.org/2013/04/photos-park-shin...s-kiss-of-angel.html
[Note 2014: The lyrics is similar to: "i think of you" (remember that this lyrics is about "FRIENDS IN LOVE", she wrote it in 2012 in the "Music and lyrics Program"- Read it in the previous analysis.) And "ARM PILLOW", the new single Shinhye, She is confessing her love to his LOVER/BOYFRIEND?! ]

✿ The companies FNC Entertainment and SM Entertainment deny in PUBLIC the "relationship" between Yonghwa and Seohyun. (It must be said that some time later the companies denied "Minshin" but the companies never say anything about "Yongshin"...)

yongshinifc.blogspot.com.ar/2013/03/agen...out-yonghwa-and.html

With the OFFICIAL denial from "Yongseo",the Yongshin rumors are becoming more intense ...

❋ The Knautas say they are a couple with intensity
1. [+227, -22] The fans know ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
2. [+209, -19] Have a good relationship together ~

❥ April:

✿ Rumors of a new drama together
i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley..._web_zpsc075f74c.jpg

✿ YongHwa in a recital says: "I will be back on drama soon"
www.weibo.com/2145273177/zqWAHar10

✿ Yong leaves Heirs and it looks sad and tired

[Disclaimer: I not give much importance to accessories partner as reliable evidence, but these photos are very suspicious]

i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley...ey16_zps472123a6.png

Same glasses, same t-shirt, same color bag....

❥ May:

✿ CNBLUE in a program in Thailand. The mc jokes to his bracelet and he gets uncomfortable, why it will be so important to him?

fbcdn-sphotos-ga.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak...64549_46221537_n.png

sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2...397_1812220737_n.jpg

- Do you see what I mean? It is VERY NOTORIOUS! -

✿Lee Hong Ki - movie's premiere

They combined as a couple in the SAME event!

distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/736f07...b822000a1f9720_7.jpg

✿ BLUE MOON CONCIERTO in Seoul
❋ SH tweet:

Park Ji Bin: Went to CNBLUE Concert at the invitation of Jong Hyun~

Park Shin Hye: (You) went yesterday?

Park Ji Bin: Yes, why noona didn't come yesterday?

Park Shin Hye: I went the day before yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ

❋ Yong Hwa pointing his parents and " his friend "?

❥ June:

✿ ShinHye receives a rose from someone named Dragon

pbs.twimg.com/media/BM5WiZvCAAAyXeU.jpg:large

✿ Yonghwa said his nickname is DRAGON FLOWER

✿ Yong was sitting next to a girl who could easily be ShinHye

pbs.twimg.com/media/BNwl-rhCEAM9m21.png

✿ 2nd Heartstrings Anniversary

❋During BLUE MOON Beijing:

YH : Do u know it's HearstringsS bday?
YH : Do u know Heartstrings?
Fans: Yes
YH: Jun Hee
JunHee~MH : Onnie~
YH : *laugh* Thank u very much, It's popular in China.

www.56.com/u89/v_OTMzODE2MzA.html
❋ The same day, in the fanmeeting of Park Shin Hye while she performed the song "The day we fall in love", the fans showed posters for the second anniversary of heartstrings and she was very excited and cry.

✿ In the restaurant of Shinhye's mom, was saw this:
1.bp.blogspot.com/-oinTO4sZCi8/UccVcn0gt...hu5TOTa45hJqSF1M.JPG

❥ August:

✿ The rumor that YongHwa was the set of Heirs is launched (not much evidence, only rumors)
31.media.tumblr.com/91c8e3e9a84bd46d960c...6/tumblr_mrs0sko8pk1

✿ BlueMoon concert in Malaysia

Yong appeared with these tattoos
☆ =Star
天= sky
And the Angel tatto in his arm = fan club name of park shin hye
Omg !

fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-a...9128_135893775_n.jpg

fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-a...2459_666459055_n.jpg

❥ October

✿ They used the same pair of sneakers
pbs.twimg.com/media/BWSYpFdCAAAhpUU.jpg:large

❥ December

✿ A fansign

When JH mentioned "Kim tan" , Yong hwa was shocked and was jealous?!
# t = 17

❋ The face of Yong at that moment:

24.media.tumblr.com/f0b05439080f989563a8...rSU1rov47ho1_500.gif

31.media.tumblr.com/fdd22d2e20487684d88a...SU1rov47ho2_500.gifç

✿ SALT was moved near to FNC
☩https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/p235x350/10152563_436818223119384_3672191295313042599_n.jpg

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆

Español
♦ Como lo hice anteriormente, pero solo me falto rellenar un espacio, aquí les dejo el análisis que hice de la relación Yongshin del 2013.

[Mi anterior Analisis: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=42477219...43992&type=1&theater]

♦ Por favor, si lo suben a algún lado,avísenme y acuérdense de darme créditos a #DededeLove ^^, ya que me llevo mucho MUCHO tiempo jiji. Comenzemos!

♦ 2013: El año de cnblue comienza publicitando su nuevo álbum y por lo tanto, visitan programas.

❥ Enero:

✿ Programa Hello:
En este programa le dicen de forma suspicaz a YongHwa que su compañera en los dramas en los cuales el trabajo, fue Shin hye…(todos sospechan algo). A lo que el responde con mirada nerviosa y sonrisa que no puede ocultar, “ que todos piensan EQUIVOCADAMENTE sobre nosotros” (sin obviar la risa y miradas complice de sus colegas)

☩ Foto del momento: scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2...26682830755287_o.jpg
SI COMO NO, ni los demás miembros de cnblue ni nosotros le creemos!

☩ Video:

❥ Febrero:

✿ Programa World Changing Quiz Show:

En este programa, a Yong le pasan una simple escena con Shinhye. Por que se sonroja tanto y sonrie asi? :O

☩ Foto: i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../ys6_zpseb1573e5.png

☩Video: (4 m 39 s)

✿ Programa Taxi Talk Show:
Los rumores Yongshin se encontraban mas vivos que nunca, tanto que el MC le dice que empiecen a salir y ya!
Por lo tanto, pasa la misma situación, Yong se pone nervioso sonriendo sobre los rumores y lo demás se rien y aplauden aprobando la relación. ¿ Que estaba pasando, desde 2012(leer análisis anterior a principios de 2013? :O :O, todo es MUY sospechoso)
☩Foto: 24.media.tumblr.com/dfa76b01a2a7d7bcd67a...hzR1r4agdko3_250.gif

☩Gif: 25.media.tumblr.com/6674a33c57fff230709d...hzR1r4agdko4_400.gif

☩Video:

✿ Programa Midnight Tv :
[“PSH: "Yo no tengo novio. Me da náuseas a veces.".
Periodista: "¿Qué pasa con sus rumores de citas con Jung Yonghwa?"
PSH: "" Porque nos vemos bien juntos. Incluso a mis ojos .. yo no lo he visto desde nuestro fanmeeting el año pasado. Así que puedo decirlo con confianza ....” ]

Ay Shinhye, no aclares que oscurece… Ella misma lo sabe que son perfectos juntos, ella lo ve también asi!.

news.nate.com/view/20130220n37430

✿ Fan account boice en Japon FM cr.. @ketchBurning (no hay video)

[(YH) escena del beso de Heartstrings ~ era real o no?]
YH: en ese momento, mi sentimiento era real. <3 <3
(Este par nos quiere mataar jaja)

❥ Marzo:

✿ Preguntas de Yonghwa a Shinhye por sus 10 años

Y : Es el décimo aniversario desde que debutaste . Quiero oír tu sensación de ser una ' señora actriz ' .
S: Ah , Yonghwa dijiste que ... ¿Soy una actriz de la tercera edad? Yo lo he hecho durante 10 años, pero todavía estoy en mis 20 años . (risas ) Escucharlo de Yonghwa , puedo sentir que realmente tengo 10 años de carrera. No sé bien , si tengo 30 o 24 …

Y: Empezaste como aprendiz de cantante, ¿no tienes ningún plan de liberar algún álbum? (risas ) ( visionario nuestro Yong xd)
S: Ah , Jung Yonghwa ssi , me darás las canciones ? ¿Puedes ser mi productor ? (risas ) ( quizás te asesoró! 2014 – arm pillow – Shinhye sale de la fnc un mes antes de liberar el single: scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3...0050_840981002_n.jpg)

Y : He oído que vas a realizar la gira por Asia . ¿Estás lista para decir gritando ' Sori Jileo ! ( = Haz ruido ) ' a la audiencia ?
S: ¡Qué pregunta maravillosa que sólo Yonghwa puede decir ! Pero Yonghwa -ya, que me he desempeñado como eso ya ! (risas ) Cuando filmamos YAB , solíamos decir que sería fantástico si pudiéramos hacer ' YAB en concierto ' .Pero cada uno de nosotros nos volvimos tan ocupados , que sólo se mantuvo como un sueño. Pero espero que en 10 años, nos reunamos de nuevo como un verdadero " concierto YAB ' .

☩ Fuente: media.daum.net/entertain/newsview?newsid=20130311070609167

✿ Entrevista Filipina antes del Fanmeeting

- ¿Quién es tu galán favorito?
Yo realmente no tengo un hombre favorito pero me vuelvo cercana a mis galanes. Estoy muy cerca de Jung Yong Hwa porque he trabajado con él en doramas dos veces.
- Muchos de sus fans filipinos les gustaría preguntarte si todavía estás en contacto con Jung Yong Hwa. (Preguntado por KPOP UNNI conforme a lo solicitado en Twitter por sofia y tipo-A)
Nos ponemos en contacto entre sí de vez en cuando, pero debido a nuestros horarios ocupados, es difícil que nos encontremos. Yo creo que él está trabajando duro en su música en estos momentos….

☩ Fuente: kpopunni.com/2013/03/press-park-shin-hye...onference-in-manila/

✿ Fanmeeting de Shin Hye – en Filipinas

❋ Primer escena de YAB:
Gominam y shin woo.
¿Por qué se agarra tanto tiempo la cara de esa manera?:O :O

i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../YS5_zps796b1a86.png

[Nota: las fans también acompañan gritando como locas mas por Yong jaja]

❋ Chico ideal
Una fan grita “YONG HWA” Y Shinhye de forma graciosa le dice “noo” e inmediatamente hace una sonrisa y mirada especial
☩https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzbBhwtdsy8&index=25&list=FLzmn9TY2AzR52WawdibFc3A#t=1m7s

❋ Primer mensaje de sus amigos fue Yonghwa con CNBLUE
La sorpresa y emocion que le agarro al verlo a Yong primero

i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../ys4_zpsedf033df.png

❋ Tercer mejor escena: Heartstrings.

Lo más curioso e IMPORTANTE es lo que dice esta escena, ya que en esta Lee sin (Yonghwa) le dice a Kyu Won(ShinHye) “ TU ERES LA ACTRIZ MAS IMPORTANTE EN MI VIDA”. FICCION que sobrepasa a la REALIDAD? Porque Shinhye eligio justamente esta FRASE?! Muy sospechoso!!

i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../YS2_zpsafb0970c.png

❋ Segundo mejor galan

i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley.../ys3_zps5e3e62fa.png
Se muestra expectante con el publico. Agitando los brazos a la espera del 2da mejor partner. En mi opinión, no lo eligió primero por tres razones: Una porque eligió a su HERMANO sukkie primero, ya que tienen una excelente relación , dos, por no ser tan obvia ni generar más rumores de lo que ya habían para ese entonces y tres, porque ya lo eligio en la entrevista previa al fanmeeting. Además esto lo recompenso eligiendo ESA escena de heartstrings en la que el le declara: “TU ERES LA ACTRIZ MAS IMPORTANTE EN MI VIDA(VIDA REAL?¿!) y al ser el PRIMERO en saludarla con Cnblue en los mensajes de sus personas MAS QUERIDAS.

✿ Fan Meeting en Tokio, Japón (marzo 24, 2013)

- MC: Tu propuesta matrimonio ideal ?
SH: En comparación con el gran evento, me gustaria más recibir un ramo de flores durante una cita. (COFCOF RAMOS DE FLORES, BAESKANG 2011 Y 2012 COFCOF thedooleycouple.files.wordpress.com/2012...aek-sang-3.jpg?w=540)

- MC: ¿Qué piensas de la confesión a través de canciones?
SH: Me gusta mucho, yo soy el tipo de persona que reacciona a las canciones. (Empecemos la lista: Y why, ring, love is only you, cant stop, i think of you, arm pillow, algo mas para decir?)

- MC: ¿Cosa que quisiera hacer con mi novio?
SH: …Me gusta (la idea de) la confesión a través de las canciones de amor,(...nada que agregar…)

- MC: La canción que Shin Hye-chan quiere cantar para su novio es ..?
SH: Un tipo de canción como "Sweety" de JAYCEE JUNG

❋ Letra Sweety - JJ

Se siente como brisa de verano cuando me levanto por la mañana,
déjame decirte que mi vida ha empezado
yo quiero amarte más cada día y en cada momento
Prometo que nunca me ire. sí ~
Sé que vamos a estar bien, porque se que estaras a mi alrededor
sólo quiero decirte,
eres como mi estrella brillante
siento que mi corazón esta contigo,
no puedo dejar de pensar en ti
Déjame decirtelo una vez más
Estoy enamorada de ti.

Se siente como brisa de verano, cuando me despierto por la mañana
Déjame decirte que mi amor ha comenzado
Quiero conocerte más cada día y cada momento
Prométeme que nunca me dejarás. sí ~
Sé que vamos a estar bien, porque sabes que te amo mucho

Sólo quiero pedirte que seas mi amado
Siento que mi corazón esta contigo,
No puedo dejar de soñar contigo
Permítanme decirlo una vez mas, estoy enamorada de ti

Llenas mi corazón y mi alma, estoy enamorada
Tú no sabes como me siento cuando me sonríes de esa manera
¿Puedes ver que tu me traes de vuelta a la vida?. Oooh ~

Se siente como brisa de verano cuando me levanto por la mañana,
Sonrientes, resplandecientes de amor asi es como estamos,
Es como un pequeño susurro
¿Vas a cantar siempre conmigo? ()
Yo sé que vamos a estar bien, porque sabemos que vamos a estar enamorados
Sólo QUIERO QUE NOS DEJEN, TENER TIEMPO PARA NUESTRAS VIDAS.
Es hora de TU y YO.

Vamos porque ahora estamos profundamente enamorados
ven y da un paseo conmigo
Yo estoy enamorada de TI
estoy enamorada ~ ~

No sabes cómo me siento cuando me sonríes de esa manera
¿No puedes ver que me traes de vuelta a la vida.
Cada vez que estas a mi alrededor,
Cada vez que me sonríes
Cada vez que vienes a mi alrededor,
me puedes decir que me amas

Cada vez que me sonríes
Tú me amas, Tú me amas Ohh Ohh ~

[Nota 2014: La letra resulta parecida a i think of you(Recordemos que esta letra se trata de unos AMIGOS ENAMORADOS, la escribió en el 2012 en el programa Musica y letra. Leerlo en el análisis anterior) y a ARM PILLOW, el nuevo single de Shinhye, acaso se esta confesando a su NOVIO?]

✿ Niegan PUBLICAMENTE las empresas SM Entertainment y FNC Entertainment la “relación” entre Yonghwa y Seohyun. (Cabe decir que un tiempo después negaron el “Minshin” pero del “Yongshin” las empresas nunca dijieron nada…)

yongshinifc.blogspot.com.ar/2013/03/agen...out-yonghwa-and.html

Los noticas Yongshin con la negación OFICIAL del Yongseo y con todo los rumores cada vez son mas intensos…

❋ Los knautas aseguran que ellos son pareja fervientemente
1. [+227, -22] Los fan sabemos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+209, -19] Tengan una Buena relacion juntos ~

❥ Abril:

✿ Rumores de un nuevo drama en que trabajen juntos Yong Hwa y ShinHye:
☩http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley1986/NISI20130407_0007989693_web_zpsc075f74c.jpg

✿ YongHwa en un recital dice: "I will be back on drama soon"
www.weibo.com/2145273177/zqWAHar10

✿ Yong sale de Heirs y se lo ve triste y cansado

[Aclaracion: Yo no soy de darle mucha importancia a los accesorios/atuendos de pareja como fuente confiables, pero esta seguidillas de fotos me parecieron muy sospechosas]

☩http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/dooley1986/dooley16_zps472123a6.png

Mismos anteojos , misma remera ...mismo color de mochila....

❥ Mayo:

✿ Cnblue en un programa en Thailandia. El mc bromea que le de su brazalete y el se pone incomodo, porque será tan importante para el?

fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-a...64549_46221537_n.png

sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/2...397_1812220737_n.jpg

- ¿Ven por que les digo? ES MUY NOTORIO! -

✿ Lee Hong Ki premiere de su pelicula

Combinados como pareja en el MISMO evento!

☩http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/736f0776c22611e28db822000a1f9720_7.jpg

✿ BLUE MOON CONCIERTO EN Seoul

❋ SH tweet!
Park Ji Bin: Fui a al conciento de CNBLUE por invitación de Jong Hyun ~
Park Shin Hye: Fuiste ayer?
Park Ji Bin: Sí, ¿por qué nuna no vino ayer?
Park Shin Hye: Fui anteayer ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

❋ Yong Hwa señalando sus padres y "sus amigos"?

❥ Junio:

✿ ShinHye recibe una rosa de alguien llamado Dragón

pbs.twimg.com/media/BM5WiZvCAAAyXeU.jpg:large

✿ Yonghwa dijo que su apodo es DRAGON FLOWER

✿ Se vio a Yong sentado al lado de una chica que fácilmente podría ser ShinHye

pbs.twimg.com/media/BNwl-rhCEAM9m21.png

✿ 2do Aniversario Heartstrings

❋ Durante el BLUE MOON en Beijing:

YH : Saben que es el cumpleaños/aniversario de Heartstrings?
YH : Conocen Heartstrings?
Fans: si
YH: Jun Hee
JunHee~MH : Onnie~
YH : *rie* Muchas gracias. Es popular en China

www.56.com/u89/v_OTMzODE2MzA.html

❋ El mismo dia , en el fanmeeting de Park Shin Hye , mientras ella realizaba la canción The day we fall in love , las fans mostraron carteles por el segundo aniversario de heartstrings y ella se emociono mucho y lloro.

✿ En el restaurante de la mama de Shinhye se vio esto:
1.bp.blogspot.com/-oinTO4sZCi8/UccVcn0gt...hu5TOTa45hJqSF1M.JPG

❥ Agosto:

✿ Se lanza el rumor de que Yong fue al set de Heirs( no hay mucha evidencia, solo rumores)
31.media.tumblr.com/91c8e3e9a84bd46d960c...8pk1scm9d0o1_500.jpg

✿ BlueMoon concierto en Malasia

Yong aparecio con estos tatuajes
☆ = star
天 = sky
Y el tatto del angel en el brazo = park shin hye’s fan club name
Omg!!

fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-a...9128_135893775_n.jpg

fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-a...2459_666459055_n.jpg

❥ Octubre

✿ Utilizando el mismo par de zapatillas
pbs.twimg.com/media/BWSYpFdCAAAhpUU.jpg:large

❥ Diciembre

✿ Cnblue en un fansing
Cuando mencionan Kim tan , Yong hwa se queda shockeado y ¿celoso?

❋ La caras de yong en ese momento:

☩http://24.media.tumblr.com/f0b05439080f989563a8466435ce533b/tumblr_mxu74mIrSU1rov47ho1_500.gif

☩http://31.media.tumblr.com/fdd22d2e20487684d88abe75d363b36d/tumblr_mxu74mIrSU1rov47ho2_500.gifç

✿ SALT se muda cerca de FNC
☩https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/p235x350/10152563_436818223119384_3672191295313042599_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207, moon, vertige25, mana ^-^, yrle18

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #83215

• Dededelove
  • Junior Star
Yongshin coincidence!
:luvluv:

Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Dededelove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207, vertige25, mana ^-^, kimloveeun

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #83246

• yongshins2
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 108
Annyeong :)

I made this Fanart, hope you'll like it :shy:

cr me
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, YongShin~Lover, mana ^-^, kimloveeun

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #83322

• yongshins2
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 108
Want to share this recent FMV from akazukin02! :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

And my fan art...

cr me :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, vertige25, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, ISABOO

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 5 days ago #83428

• Dededelove
  • Junior Star
My dear chingus, I created my WEBSITE about YONGSHIN / DOOLEY !. Daebak! ㅎ ㅎ. In English & Spanish! ^ ^ . Tell me later if you like hihi and if you like , please help me to advertise it , thank you very much :luvluv:

dededelove.wix.com/yongshin

:bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83719

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Where all my YONGSHIN sisters?

2014041400200221196copy.jpg

Congrats Dedelove for your new website. Please come visit us always huh!

Miss you. Hugs
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiwi1207, Angel88

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83730

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I'm still here, just waiting patiently for something big or small news about yongshin.
Everything went quiet because of the ferry tragedy,
I've read Shin Hye has donated a lot of money already and I'm pretty sure Yonghwa would do something
similar or maybe he and his FNC family would do tribute concert.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiwi1207

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83850

• Dededelove
  • Junior Star
Shinhye and Yonghwa are nominees for the 50th Baeksang! . There will again yongshin's moment? <3 :luvluv:

Yonghwa y Shinhye nominados para los 50th Baeksang!! . Habra de nuevo algun momento yongshin? <3 :luvluv:

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yongshins2
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds