Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77865

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
That would be an ideal relationship that will definitely stand the test of time...and they first met 4 years ago and collaborated a few times for Etude CF.
Now, 4 years after, they meet again and had a chance to work in a melodrama series with hot sensual scenes, there's no denying the mutual attraction between these two....and i'm all the more excited that they have created a 'bond' while filming here in the US for a few weeks and was together for a quarter of a year.
LMH did state that it takes him a few months to let go of his character and i know it's the same for PSH (like she said when YB ended, it affected her so much that she was sick while she was in attendance of the end of the year awards back in 2009).
They just seem perfect for each other, the way they interact and those sweet smile and glances that we saw off screen is just too much to be thought of as just a passing fancy...i do hope they nurture their friendship and hope that they will develop to a closer relationship.
I will be rooting for both of them...ke ke ke...

and here's another PS of our couple....i'm missing them together....My Wed and Thursday is still not complete...
I wonder if PSH will at least give a videocam greetings to him during his fanmeet like he did when PSH had her FM last year?

WeddingKiss.jpg

I'd like to think this is where their relationship will end in the near but not so distant future....:luvluv:

@sisMandy: i dont' think that the dvd player will automatically change when you put in a different region dvd. you will have to go to the cd player's properties and change it.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by almontel.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, vertige25, Irishly10, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77867

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
I really like that seen when MH untying the apron of SH that was my fave scene its kinda sensual and the forehead kiss.
I also agree with you ms.Pony time will tell if they really have the feelings as MH and SH I really hope so that they will end up together .With all the k dramas I watched they are the couple having the best chemistry on and off screen.Even they dont make a sweet move there's a spark,there's a chemistry.I hope someday they will end up together :)

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77869

I agree with you glennieluvshinhye. It is true no matter what hair style, clothes she wore she is very pretty! All other Korean actresses really look the same!!She is unique! Not even western actresses is (for me ) as beautiful as she with or without make up.As for me she the most beautiful actress inside and out worldwide..

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77880

If ever LMH fans go nuts because (maybe ) of PSH and LMH dating., then they should go nuts . Because it is crazy. If you really like or admire someone, usually you will wish that this person will be happy and give him or her your blessing As long as you think this person that you adore is happy. Am I right? But this crowds ( LMH fans) if they are being the opposite I think they are just not normal they are scary.Because actors and actresses are persons not puppet they have the right to choose the person they like.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77883

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
TRUE fans would be happy if their idol found someone he or she liked! I would be sooo happy if Shin Hye found a guy she liked! I think most Minoz are crazy though, as in they want MH for themselves (I am not sure how) and hate every girl that comes near him. MH can't even properly date the person he likes!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77895

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
So today is LMH's My Everything FanMeet in Korea....i wonder if any of his Heirs friends will do a congratulatory cameo or surprise him at this event? hmmmmm.....
anyways, whenever i see his new Semir pics and one with another girl, can't help but share another PS with PSH by his side...

PSH looks so demure sitting next to her prince charming...and prince charming seems to be so proud of his girl...(in my dreams....)

PSHLMHLollipopCut.jpg

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77896

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Who's the actual girl sis? Is this a new pic of MH?! He looks different!!!!

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77899

• Jacklyn
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 16
I really think LMH and PSH are fated to meet each other. They did a cf together 4years ago and four years later they did the drama Heirs as the main leads. It's interesting how destiny brought them together again. It's like the role of CES was meant for her to take it and I also think she was perfect for the role. Of all the actresses PSH was chosen by the famous writer Kim Eun Sook and LMH was chosen by the director. The writer and the director played the role of Cupid by bringing them together and am glad they did or else there would not be CES and KT. If other actors played the role I think it would not be this popular as it is now. The chemistry between them was so good. I also notice that both LMH and PSH became popular for their dramas in 2009. LMH started in Boys over flowers and PSH in you are beautiful. 2009 was a great year for them because they became hallyu stars and were loved by fans around Asia. And in 2013 they became even more popular such as in china and they both got an award in china as well. This is just my opinion. What you sis think? Are they meant to meet each other or is it just coincides that they both bumped into each other? :side:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Jacklyn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77900

• shinsanity
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
:luvluv: :piggyrabbit :luvluv: :touched

I just love them. Seriously, I always tell myself that I'd be the happiest fan ever if they are dating for real. I really hope they do! JEBALYOOO HAHAHAH :)))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77901

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Hi Everyone,

LMH just finished his fan meeting in Seoul and also mention about his ideal type AGAIN:

New ideal girl: Long hair, wears white, heels, likes culture art, born in Jun!!

In my opinion(maybe Bias because I am Minshin shipper), Long Hair, wears white, and Heels all match the look of PSH in SBS award. Likes Culture Art, It also matches PSH especially she is so devoted to flower arrangement recently. But born in JUNE----someone same birth month as LMH.....

I think he just does not want to be obvious. If he said Feb, everyone will immediately know is PSH but why he has to mention about the birth month then ????:huh: He can just skip the last part. I really hope his ideal type is our princess.

What do you all think about the idea type ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25
Time to create page: 0.916 seconds