Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77715

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Yune,
do you know how much I love your creation?
have a sweet dream Sis.
Thanks for the posting Sis.

web_2039777880_ce4460f3.jpg
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, yayaburn, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77737

• Jacklyn
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 16
I found this online so this picture is not mine but I just wanted to share it. Hopefully it is okay to post it. This picture is the last day they filmed the heirs. Who are you looking at lee min ho? Are you stealing glances from our Natural Beauty Goddess park shin hye.:ding:
image.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, Lina507, vertige25, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77739

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
MH prob was waiting for a chance to hug her...it's OK, MH, you got your chance at the after party AND at the SBS Awards!

And @ yunihz: Thanks for the screenshots on the happy audience. I do agree. A lot of actor colleagues in the audience were extremely happy and entertained at the MinHye concept. I think all the stars were really happy that they won Best Couple, and I think that is also what distinguishes between what Shin Hye has "won" compared to some other certain people who won the exact same award as Shin Hye (I won't name who) at the other stations. Yes, she won the physical award, but most of all, she has won the respect of her sunbaes and colleague actors. They are actually happy for her because they really think she deserves it and they all pretty much know the long and hard road she has taken to reach and attain what she has. I am always so happy when I hear other sunbaes and co-stars compliment Shin Hye because it means this beautiful lady can affect anyone of all age groups and gender. Way to go Shin Hye ya!!:touched

I think that So Ji Sub was the happiest of them all and Jo In Sung too seemed very entertained. We can see all the senior actors smile too. One lady was the lady who played MH's mother in City Hunter and she was smiling and we catch a blurred Kim Ji Hoon smiling too!
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, Angel88, mana ^-^, yayaburn

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77740

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
yes, sis Mandy, she is truly deserving of all of her awards because she earned it and worked hard for it...and we're happy how she's surrounded by her peers in the business who are sincerely happy for her...

sis Yunihz....i love those pics....doesn't it remind you of them actually getting married...going up the steps to go to the wedding chapel...ke ke ke....

sis Elana....i love that scene where LMH was untying her apron and to think that he honestly said that he was thinking of doing something else while he was untying her apron because the script said to be 'sensual'....we all know what he was thinking...and is that why when they zoomed in his hand he was actually shaking telling us he was a bit nervous to say the least....aigo.....

this couple is really something else....

@Jacklyn..thanks for posting that sad last day of filming....i saw that briefly when LMH turned he was actually 'looking' for someone...see.. they haven't even been separated for hours and he was already looking for his sweet wife....why don't you go ahead and tell the whole world that you can't live without her and that you are now engaged to be married....

so can we expect to see this a la...Royal Wedding??? I'm sure it will be the WEDDING of the YEAR and the TALK of the whole showbiz world....

RoyalWeddingBW.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, moon, Angel88, mana ^-^, Bluer, hacci143, wch9282, yayaburn, Chars

Re: MinHye (LEE MINHO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77754

• Ashleyash
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey I like Your all sweet pic and post....
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, yayaburn

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77772

• wch9282
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Sis Almontel, I like your idea of Royal Wedding of the year. Please God, make it happen. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77774

• Marijae143
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 59
I'm praying it will happen too. Minhye are my perfect couple !!!!:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77776

• tatskie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
perfect couple! a match made in heaven! praying to the nth times :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77852

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
Oh, I spent few hours reading this topic with lots of excitement and I think I should write something to share will all of MinShin couple fan. I am not at a young age and have 20 years watching k-drama but The Heirs is the only drama that I really hope the lead couple being romantically happy in real life. I have been always thinking that characters are not actors, love and feeling of characters are not of actors. Then I never hope a couple from screen turning out a couple in real life all out from their characters' feeling. But this time, with The Heirs, I really have a hope PSH and LMH has something of romantic happiness in real life and ending up with a happy marriage.
However, I think they should not date together right now when filming of the drama has just ended not long enough for their characters's feeling getting out of them true selves. They should wait until they will have stepped out of their characters completely in order for them to have feeling of themselves (LMH and PSH, not KT and CES) towards each other. Reading all of their interviews as well as watching their awarding SBS night and catch up their activity schedule, I am happy that they are behaving like they are in a way of considering carefully about their own selves rather than hurriedly run into each other. I remembered that I hated hearing the news of real dating of MinMin that I thought they didn't spending time to get out of characters, their date is from their characters rather than from their selves. If there is really feeling of LMH and PSH, I really wish that feeling is from themselves, not from KT or CES.
I read in an interview that LMH usually takes 1-2 months after the filming and airing of his drama ending to get out of his characters. This detail makes me love and admire him much because that means he really absorbs into his characters while filming and he also understands that he needs to be back his true self afterward. I think he is really an intense person who has intense thoughts. Then I believe that at this age of his, he has put serious thought about dating, loving someone.
PSH is a veteran actress who is not unfamiliar with love drama, especially she acted so much well in Stairway to Heaven and Tree of Heaven (by the way, to me, these two dramas and The Heirs are 3 best dramas of her acting). She has years and years acting so that may understand that love of her characters in her drama is not her love in real life. That's why the girl always denied any rumor of her dating with her co-stars. And we also see that she and they have no evidence of dating at all.
But there is something in The Heirs that I believe PSH-LMH has a feeling towards together. There are some scenes in which I don't think I am watching KT-CES but LMH-PSH (for example in the 19 ep scene KT surprised CES with a video of her at her ex-home, PSH turned around and gave LMH a kiss on his cheek.) Do you think that just a kiss of characters or of actors? During all filming, there is hardly a photo or selca of them together except when they are preparing and rehearsing for filming and BTS photos are only taken by the production team for planned purpose. What do you think? If they are friends like they are with their other co-stars in other dramas, they might have not taking selcas like others. Right after the filming, they separate in their own schedule and only meet again in the award night. Why? In my opinion, they are careful in controlling their feeling as well as not letting out any misunderstanding. Do they need much carefulness like that if they are merely friends. However all are my assumption.
In an interview, LMH said that he will enlist for military duty in 2 years and he thought that marriage should come at his 35. For this time being, he surely doesn't want to let his woman waiting for him. He is a responsible man. So, there might be no dating news coming out soon. Hahaha
What I do hope now that they should continue like siblings. They need time to know their feeling. Love will be there if they are born for each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, Lina507, goldilocks, moon, nistymaj, hacci143, aki08, yayaburn, Chars and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #77855

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Thank you Pony for your analysis and WELCOME TO PSHIC!!

I agree with you. Despite a large part of me wishing MinHye/MinShin was true right now, I had expressed before that I would be OK right now if they remained as close friends and stayed in contact with each other. It's not that I think they won't be faithful, but I think timing is so important especially for an actor. I don't think right now is a good time to date especially since both still have fake lingering feelings from their characters. I don't they they are ready now either as both are focused on their career. It still bothers me how Minoz fans will treat Shin Hye. Minoz are extremely LOYAL but some are nuts!! Like you said, MH will enlist in the army at some point, so do they really want to start a relationship now? And the bad experience he probably got from dating his co-star Min Young may make him extra cautious now as to whether he should date another co-star. I am still unsure of the real reason behind their break-up but it could be because they didn't have true feeling as Min Min but as their characters from CH. I don't want MInHye to end up like that. I hope their relationship will develop how Jang Dong Gun and Go Soo Young did. Friends for a 10 years, develop good feelings, and then get married and have kids. That would be great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, yayaburn, Chars
Time to create page: 1.017 seconds