Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83326

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Why is he pointing to KWB?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ch@l3n3, love_geunshin, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever, back*hug, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83327

• elankham
  • Administrator
Wonder what make them laugh so much? :huh: :huh:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ch@l3n3, love_geunshin, Angel88, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, back*hug

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83329

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
MinHye is definitely a naughty/playful boy.
He does look at her differently,like all the men Shin Hye worked with, at some point
were bewitched by her beauty and personality.
I don't settle for a 1 year thing just because they acted lovers on Heirs, but I'm open for the possibilities and maybe
just needed more evidence and years of friendship/closeness on and off camera before I could submit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83349

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
@sis Elana: i believe LMH and PSH were ganging up on Woobin again, WB didn't know that the two were both blood type A and that he's blood type B and he wondered why the joke's always on him...
remember that bTS in LA: LMH/PSH/MinHyuk were all blood type A and they said CJH was blood type O ke ke ke ...

@lukaforlove: nice seeing you here in the MinHye thread...thanks for the comment...someone also mentioned that you can see that the two (MinHye) were both in their own little world and WB seems to be an outcast...i mean even their outfit is a perfect colour match...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83374

• elankham
  • Administrator
Do you think they will appear in a CF together in future?
Currently both of them are new models in Lotte but appear separately.

They look good together... :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, verfir, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83380

LMH and PSH complement each other !! We call it here " toft with the decke"( casserole and its cover) without the other it has no function!! So they must be always together if not you can throw it away!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83395

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, Marijae143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83396

• Pevelyn14
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 13
Repost from minshin soompi, source: LMH thread by zinnia

"Dear soompi Minoz

I'd like to ask you of one thing.

Now I'm somewhat panicking, but I just hope you'll understand me.

After the tragic accident yesterday, KBS, MBC, and SBS replaced dramas and entertainment programs with news broadcastings last night.

Many concerts, movie premieres, fan sign events, etc have been cancelled, too.

Korean Minoz including me worried about the Lotte Duty Free concert scheduled tomorrow night.

We called Lotte Duty Free asking about the concert, and they answered it will be held regardless the accident because a lot of foreign fans already came in Korea.

Meanwhile, some articles came out saying Lee Min Ho's concert will be held regardless the accident, on the other hand EXO concert will be cancelled, making Minho look bad this afternoon.

As a Korean, I worry about Korean citizens sentiments now, and I'm not sure if you know what I mean.

Now Korean people are very sad, angry and volatile. I might be exaggerating, but they might need a scapegoat to let out their rage and an object of social contempt to point their finger at. ㅠㅠ

And Korean Minoz have been pleading with Lotte Duty Free to cancel the concert with tears to no avail.

So if the concert is held tomorrow, I hope that you'll never spread Minho's photos in the net and SNS.

Korean Minoz are pleading with you to wait for a while.
We just hope the concert will end as quietly as possible, if they can't cancel it."

Same concern goes for PSH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83398

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I am not worried at all. LMH and PSH's agencies, Starhaus and S.A.L.T are very big entertainment agencies. So as Lotte Duty Free. They should know how to handle any negative consequencies and well-prepared for it. They cannot be irresponible for all the foreigners as well since they booked their airflight tickets and hotels coming all the way from different part of the world to attend this event. I have confidence that Lotte Duty Free and their agencies will be able to handle the situation.

BTW, God Bless all those Korean families affected by this accident and hope they can be united with their loved ones very soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Marijae143, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83399

• elankham
  • Administrator
Sweet dream everyone..
Have a great day all sisters

I am so sad about the ship sank,,,but I still want to see them on stage. hehehe selfish me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan
Time to create page: 1.033 seconds