Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85725

• pukkycricri
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 57
Supercute!

Minshin5.jpg

credit : Pantip : Minshin Thailand :bingo:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Maris, faidaris, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85736

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
Look at us all MinHye shippers! I am so proud to be in such a warm, kind-hearted, protective, level-minded and so sweet group of people like you guys. Can't thank each and everyone of you enough! @nzida @KIXAMAY @hacci143 @elankham @pukkycricri @kimloveeun @sonia

I'm sorry that I'm late. Back-to-back meeting since this morning and then lack of sleep so I had to recover by sleeping the whole lunch time! :P Looks like nothing much else to say since all of you have gotten mostly covered so well. Perfectly said :)

This is a harmless MinHye thread. It's a shipper's thread. I lost count already how many times we have reiterated this fact. So let's keep it that way shall we? It breaks my heart to think that this is more becoming like a battlefield. It should be more like a happy playground we MinHye shippers get to play around together, spazzing among ourselves, be happy and delusional among ourselves. But it won't be as fun if we're being unnecessarily scrutinized down to every detail. It's suffocating.

I have never badmouth-ed about other shippers. That's because I respect them, as I feel like we're actually doing the same activity, only that we ship different persons with and for each other. Therefore I have zero issues about that. After all, it's supposed to be a fun thing to do, as you may never force your OTP to actually be together. It's just against basic human right :P

Therefore, again, as we're not Lee Min-ho & uri lovely Park Shin-hye, we can never know the absolute truth what's in their hearts, their minds. I don't mind though, being delusional, because I know I am harmless, and I love them both so much! But if you're delusional and you're harming others with your hurtful words, you're dangerous. And I am scared of dangerous people :P

And I agree with sis Nzida, as I look up highly to our Min-ho boy, I don't think what he's doing during SBS Awards were merely fan services. It's not in his character and moreover our Shin-hye's character to agree to act all shy and giddy and lovey dovey in front of the global live audience. In my humble opinion, it's not in their characters, and The Heirs is already a huge success! Why can't we conclude that even if worst case they're not in any kind of relationship, them being super shy towards each other was out of pure admiration and respect towards each other, how's that sound? Unless anyone has any other opinion, feel free to share I'd love to hear them too. But don't force anyone to agree with you, just learn to agree to disagree. Also to your comment sis Nzida about the whole close friend thingy, I couldn't agree 300% more with you. High five, dear! Great minds do think alike.

I will keep posting my MinShin PS I promise! Time is just the hindrance :P And inspirations!

Peace no war.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by faidaris.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85738

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
I agree with u sis Faidaris. Their giddy, shy and lovey dovey actions during the sbs awards night were really natural and spontaneous. If it was fanservice, they dont need to act those ways. Besides, wouldnt Minho be better off to not be touchy feely with Shinhye if it was indeed fan service, since his fans are majority women?

And Shinhye too, i never saw her act like that. Have u seen the KNTV interview? Shinhye was really shy and demure during the iv with Minho and Woobin. Seems to me she couldnt even look Minho long in the eyes.

We may not know what's the real score between them now, but there was certainly admiration between them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Maris, faidaris, KIXAMAY, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85742

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Excuse me,
does anyone know, why they pointing up their fore finger?
is it a symbol for a campaign? They did it in their CF.
Thanks in advance.

point.jpg
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: faidaris, KIXAMAY, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85750

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Look at them all smiling! :)

credit to rightful owners

Our perfect looking couple. I don't know about you guys, but I REALLY love the way our Min-ho looked at our Shin-hye. It's so tender looking, filled with adoration, passion and a desire to protect. Back to the SBS Awards night too, during their Best Couple Acceptance Speech, when our Shin-hye was thanking him, the way he looked at her was soooo adorable. Sooo cheeky like he usually is, and when our Shin-hye's voice became even softer I was like jelly at her too, so sweet! :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, KIXAMAY, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85753

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Yup sis Nzida, at least their mutual admiration and maybe a bit of crush towards each other is so blatant and evident that I think it's not too delusional for us to hope it will turn into mutual love feelings between themselves! :luvluv:

credit to rightful owner

Awwww look at them! How can you not love them and ship them together? :touched

I have seen the KNTV, has it been shared here? They're sooooo sweet! I'll look them up, with eng sub and will share it here later :)
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, KIXAMAY, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85767

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello! can we enjoy MinHye/MinShin without any party poopers :P
they have each other's #s... :pinch:

cr: as tagged.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KIXAMAY, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85768

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
sis Eve! How do u post a gif??

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85770

• eiffel98
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 20
plz guys stop arguing,coz we both dont even know what's the real score between shin hye and minho.
Im a fan of minshin/minhye couple so i visit this site often,and its makes me happy everytime i read or seen some topics and pictures about them,maybe
i'm one of those who's til hoping that 10yrs from now they will be together just like in heirs..

so please,let us be.
this is what we choose,to hope and to be happy being part of this ship.
WE WANT RESPECT coz this is what we believe in.

STOP PRETENDING KNOWING everything,coz we were just a fan who KNOWS nothing.
thank you..

hoping
The following user(s) said Thank You: faidaris, hacci143, KIXAMAY, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85775

• pukkycricri
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 57
Congratulation Shin-hye for 2014 Popularity Award of Baeksang Art.
shinhye6.jpg

What colour dress Shin-Hye will wear ? Blue, Red, Black ?
I so excited however I and Minho Oppa love White, Love Love Shin-Hye Ahh.
:blush: :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, librajapan
Time to create page: 2.241 seconds