Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87399

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Again i have to say i love love love Minho with his bangs up! Soooo handsome! They are both visually good looking, great personality and widely loved in Korea and internationally!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Irishly10, faidaris, KimcheeMe7, Chars, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87400

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
I couldn't agree more sis @nzida! Bangs up = sooooooo handsome! So manly!

credit to logo
Look at that ripped jeans! I can't help but to put up a wide grin on my face and said, Yes Min-ho we understood your hint :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, hacci143, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87401

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME LIKE THIS! He really looked clean and fresh. Neat and clean and fresh.

credit to logo
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87402

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Faida faida faida!

Im not into couple accessories or clothing items either, coz then it would mean all of the celebs and idols are dating each other Lol! Seunggi even had the same sweater like Minho! But there is one coincidence that i cannot ignore! Shinhye's 57 jersey and Minho's 58 shirt worn only 2 days apart! Of all the numbers why 57 & 58? Why not say 57 and 36? Oh i cant post the pics as im on phone. If anybody comes across it pls post the pics here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, faidaris, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87403

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
LOL sis @nzida couldn't agree more! Like I said, I'm not the one who focuses on this accessories thing but an exception to this case because their recent airport appearances were just a day apart therefore it's quite telling! And I didn't go into details, everything I listed was just on the surface like the colors, the shape and the location of the rings ;) I especially like the white thing donning by both of them, it's so pure and innocent. And they both looked extremely happy and fresh.

And as I back read, I can't help but to notice our MinHye thread being called a Ghost Town? LOL! JEALOUS MUCH? :P Like sis @nzida mentioned, sometimes it is troublesome for us to post in this thread especially those who are working. AND, allow me to remind you that our sister thread has just moved to Thread #2 last night within less than a year! Quite an achievement, right? :P

Call our thread whatever they want. Let's just be happy with our boy & girl :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, verfir, Irishly10, hacci143, Chars, YuthfulGrace, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87405

• pukkycricri
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 57
I also found another shipper thread used hubby or wifey. I think that we should take it easy with shipper thread , Don't serious with everything.Our Real life is hard. :-V I still continue cheer up to minshin couple and minshiner. P.S.fighting aja sis verfir :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, faidaris

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87409

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
I think we might stumble upon the same thread, MY DEAR @pukkycricri :)

Despite everything, let's jjik jjin!

credit to rightful owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, verfir, Irishly10, aahernandez, Chars, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87418

• nzida
  • Expert Star
You and I Thanksgiving Midsummer's Night...

credit to uploader

Love how he's looking at EunSang=Shinhye pics onscreen!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Irishly10, faidaris, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, KIXAMAY, Chars, YuthfulGrace, librajapan and this user have 1 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87419

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Minho is such a sweet guy!

@badideth 8 year old fan asked to touch
#LeeMinHo 's heart HAHA!! XD Wish granted! LOL

pic.twitter.com/Ech3BK4Krh
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nzida.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Irishly10, faidaris, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 9 months ago #87420

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Thanks sis @nzida for those photos! I was about to post those photos too because they're just toooooo good to be missed here! So thank you for sharing them promptly :)

Just look at how our boy tenderly looking at the big screen showing his girl, just awwwwww :luvluv: SO SWEET!

The Heirs is already widely accepted by the Chinese and it's no longer a necessity for him to show his Cha Eun-sang in his fan meeting as part of the promotion. But he still did apparently. He must be trying to slowly introduce his 'Cha Eun-sang' in real life to his devoted fans. He must be so eager to show off his girl that he's so proud of :) I guess it's another solid hint for us, MinHye shipper? What do you guys think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, verfir, vertige25, Irishly10, hacci143, KIXAMAY, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars and this user have 4 others thankyou
Time to create page: 0.711 seconds