TOPIC: [UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ)

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82647

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye : twitter 140330 !
Posted on March 30, 2014
tonight, Shinhye update her twitter..

8:51 PM – 30 Mar 2014

올림픽공원을 걸으면서 듣고 또 듣고.. 무한 반복.. 아참참. 이 곡의 수익금은 백혈병 어린이 재단 기금으로 기부될 예정이라고 합니다. 좋은 노래 듣고 기부도 하고.. 아.. 선선한 이 밤이 좋네요^^
translation : Listen and listen again this song walking down.. the Olympic Park. The song’s profit will be donated to leukemia children foundation. Good music enjoying and honorable donation at the same time.. Ah.. I like this flavorful fresh night^^

image_2014-03-30-10.jpg

Credit: GeunShin Addict

My Note: to give some idea of where Shinhye was walking..............here are few pictures of the Olympic park.

image_2014-03-30-11.jpg

image_2014-03-30-12.jpg

image_2014-03-30-13.jpg

image_2014-03-30-14.jpg

Credit to the owners
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82728

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-04-01-2.jpg

1ST Tweet
English Translation:

"It's cozy spring making us lie on the grass, and take a nap with arm under head~ hia~excited~ abashed.. Please enjoy the song^-^"

2nd Tweet
PARK SHIN HYE TWITTER UPDATE:

팔베게에 이어 마몽드 연꽃 클랜징폼까지~ 오늘은 내가 노래하는 날인가봉가~~

English Translation:
"Following the song #Armpillow , Mamonde lotus cleansing foam came out~ I think today is my singing day~"

CREDITS:
Park shin hye Twitter
English Translation by Psh_Translate
Via resrimith......thanks!

My Note: her first tweet makes the choice of "arm pillow" as the name for her single clearer. Was a bit puzzled as to the reason earlier. The whole vibe to the song is fresh, relaxing day in spring.........with a girl lying on the grass and thinking of her love. With this setting along with the lyrics ......the song becomes even more enjoyable.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, LukaforLove, nistymaj, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82759

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Shinhye's twitter is now verified! :luvluv: :luvluv:
twitter.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace, librajapan

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82761

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
hacci143 wrote:
Shinhye's twitter is now verified! :luvluv: :luvluv:
twitter.jpg

What does that mean????????Would you mind clarify????sis, hacci143 :blush:

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82763

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
Sis @verfr , hmmm.. basically an account is verified to know that the twitter account who is using it is the real person managing it.. just to refrain others from following a fake account.. :)

here are more explanations from twitter: :bingo:

FAQs about verified accounts
What is a verified account?
Any account with a blue verified badge on their Twitter profile is a verified account.

Why does Twitter verify accounts?
Verification is currently used to establish authenticity of identities of key individuals and brands on Twitter.

What kinds of accounts get verified?
Twitter verifies accounts on an ongoing basis to make it easier for users to find who they're looking for. We concentrate on highly sought users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, sports, business, and other key interest areas. We are constantly updating our requirements for verification. Note, verification does not factor in follower count or Tweet count.

We do not accept requests for verification from the general public. If you fall under one of the above categories and your Twitter account meets our qualifications for verification, we may reach out to you in the future.

Why hasn't my account been verified?
If you think you meet the criteria for verification and have not yet received a badge, please be patient. We are working within key interest areas to verify accounts that are sought after by other Twitter users. We don't accept verification requests from the general public, but we encourage you to continue using Twitter in a meaningful way, and you may be verified in the future. Please note that follower count is not a factor in determining whether an account meets our criteria for verification.

Besides verification, how can I show my account is authentic?
Linking to your Twitter profile from an official website is the easiest way to confirm the authenticity of your Twitter account. Including Twitter's follow button on your webpage is the absolute best way to do this. Click here to learn how. Or, visit all help articles about linking to your Twitter account from your blog or website here.

How to identify an official verified account:
The verified badge will appear in the top-right portion of a user's profile page just above the name, location, and bio.
If the verified badge appears anywhere else on a user's profile page (such as in the avatar or the background) it is not a verified account.
The verified badge cannot be used unless it is provided by Twitter. Accounts using a badge as part of profile pictures, background images, or in any way implying false verification will be permanently suspended.
The verified badge will also appear next to usernames in people searches on Twitter.
The verified badge will have the same color even if users customize the background of their profile page or change the color in the sidebar.
Why do I see two timeline options on verified profiles?
When visiting the profile of a verified user or advertiser, you will see two timeline options - with All or No replies. Some verified users like to reply to mentions from their many fans and followers, but these replies can crowd their profile timeline, making it hard to see their other Tweets that may be of more interest to you. By default, No replies is selected when you navigate to a verified user's profile. If you'd like to see that user's complete timeline, including their @replies, simply click All.

Do verified accounts have access to extra features?
Yes, verified account holders have access to the following extra features:

Filters in the Notifications page allow verified account holders to display Interactions and Mentions in one of four ways: All (default), Filtered, Verified accounts you follow, People you follow.
Visitors to verified account profile pages can select between two timeline options: No replies or All. No replies, which is the default setting, displays Tweets that are not direct @ replies to fans or followers. All displays every Tweet, including @ replies.
Verified account holders can choose to receive DMs from all followers by opting in from the Account settings tab.
Verified account holders have access to account analytics, including data and characteristics about Tweet engagement and followers.
How do Vine accounts get verified?
If a Vine account is linked to a verified Twitter account, the Vine account will automatically be verified.

To link a verified Twitter account to a Vine account:

Sign in to the Vine mobile app
Navigate to Profile and select Settings
Disconnect the current Twitter connection (if there is one) and then reconnect to the verified account
Can an account lose its verified status?
Changing certain profile information (such as the @ username or protecting Tweets) will result in the removal of a verified badge. That account will automatically be reviewed again to ensure it is eligible for verification.

An account may also lose its verified status if it violates the Twitter Rules or Terms of Service.

Previously verified accounts may not be eligible to have their badges restored.

support.twitter.com/articles/119135-faqs...ut-verified-accounts
=====================

www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Verified-Account-on-Twitter

Twitter verifies as few accounts as possible and only for legitimate reasons.
Reasons for verification include being a highly recognizable public figure (musicians, actors, athletes, artists, public officials, public or government agencies, etc.), or if your name and likeness is parodied or impersonated on multiple Twitter accounts, leading to identity confusion.[1]
Twitter will not consider you for verification based on your number of followers. Twitter urges Tweeters to "Please note that follower count is not a factor in determining whether an account meets our criteria for verification."[1] Similarly, the number of tweets you post irrelevant.
For more information, read the Verified Account terms. These terms explain what a verified account is, what it means to be verified, who has the verified badge, identifying a verified account, etc. They can be found here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82776

• verfir
  • Gold Star
hacci143 wrote:
Sis @verfr , hmmm.. basically an account is verified to know that the twitter account who is using it is the real person managing it.. just to refrain others from following a fake account.. :)

Hi Hacci143,

I think you want to elaborate more about the message on her Twitter instead of really a technical term...Sorry I am thinking too much....I really think you want to talk about "I want us together" message. So I want you to talk about more....Misunderstand you...Sorry.

But thank you anyway.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82781

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
Haha sorry for that sis verfr :-V

You mean this bio: :shy:
Ttiring ttiring people who want to live happy and healthy. / I want to see us together....

:superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 2 weeks ago #82784

• verfir
  • Gold Star
hacci143 wrote:
Haha sorry for that sis verfr :-V

You mean this bio: :shy:
Ttiring ttiring people who want to live happy and healthy. / I want to see us together....

:superkiss:

Yes...it was added....Maybe having double meaning....togther w/fans...or significant other...(you know what I mean....)Delusion on... :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nudya Phantomive Alwi, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 1 week ago #82986

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
new tweet:
박신혜 ‏@ssinz
월요일이다. 유후~ 하.하하.. 책이나 보다가 가야지..

Today is Monday. Woohoo..ha ha ha.. will read this, then leave after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

[UPDATES] ON TWITTER (SSINZ) 10 years 1 week ago #82987

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
another tweet:
박신혜 ‏@ssinz
내일 비 안오겠죠..? 꼭 내가 세차한 다음날 비가 오더라구요.. -ㅅ -;;

Will it rain tomorrow..? It always rains after I have my car washed. -ㅅ-;;
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds