Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week"

Re:Park Shin Hye at 14 years 2 weeks ago #10661

• Karen Ma

manager?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Park Shin Hye at 14 years 2 weeks ago #10663

• Liu Si Ying
kyaaaa~~ thanks karen!!!

I love her nails ><

Re:Park Shin Hye at 14 years 2 weeks ago #10669

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
wow! more n more stalkers stocks nowadays! ekekeke

tq karen for posting this up....

maybe we'll get to see this event featured in a fashion magz next month?

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 2 weeks ago #10674

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
<3333 you, Karen!

And yeah Amy, I was also spazzing about her nails. Hahaha!

CT... know what? When I saw KB's smiling picture, I noticed he also has a straight nose and nice teeth... SO I went, "Omo, is he another candidate for the mystery person in the hoodie?!" So I went to check the picture again, and zoomed it... looks like the upper lip is not the same. Hahaha! So it had to be Sukkie.

And also have you noticed that none of the fan-taken pictures showed them talking? There was one where she was talknig to someone behind her (probably Manager, Karen?). But none of them talking. The fan vids of MMA off-cam portions showed that KS2H have been talking. :) Heehee.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by bianne ong.

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 2 weeks ago #10691

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
maize,

cleft palate? ekekeke... hv tried to compare Hongki pic over d mysterious hoodie-guy? hoho...

yea.. in MMA, KS2H not only talking close to each other... He even touched her, teased her n duet d acapella version of d Promise song with her...

plus, in SBS Award, 17 days before d mysterious hoodie-guy pic displayed on Shinhye's CY, he hugged her in front of d crowd.. n it caught on fan cam.. D he gv d same warm hug to other lady during d event? ermm, not that I know of.

i feel like back reading Shinhye's CY.. n see whether is there any connection that might gv more clue bout d mysterious hoodie-guy?

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 2 weeks ago #10693

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
So sorry!!! I meant the upper lip - cleft palate is a medical condition. Sorry KB!!! Man, I need to sleep! Heehee.

Anyhoo, Siti, you also compared it with HK? Hahaha! More of trying to eliminate the other options, right? Good idea to see the previous cyworld entries. Can't do it right now, must catch sleep! Hahaha. Thanks for the tip!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 2 weeks ago #10698

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
maize,

u nd a sleep! *lol*

okay, i roughly back reading d previous Shinhye's CY entries.

she & Sukkie + HK attended CN Blue showcase as a VIP guests on 14/1. that was when she sat one or two seats on GS's left hand side. not sure whether they were in d same row or not. n there is fancam pic/clip, looks like SukkieHye was smiling/laughing at each other.. for bout split seconds during d showcase? Shinhye was wearing a wig n many ppl cudn't recognize her during d event.

then, shinhye promoted her brother's band showcase by putting up d poster of it on her CY too.. her oppa's event was on 16/1. Pic taken on d event also posted at her me2day.

n on d 17/1, she posted d mysterious hoodie-guy photo on her CY with a mesg "Must, must hide it.."

Shinhye also posted on her CY that she'll go to High 1 Skiing Resort on 18/1, n yes, she went there, n upload a pic of her n a girl on her me2day/CY. that was d pic d girl/shinhye wearing a STAR shape skiing jacket + a bird/rabbit hat.

as u know, Sukkie hobby is also skiing & snowboarding... only if i can compare this chronology of d event with Sukkie's mesg to his fans? where was he during d period? cud he have joined Shinhye skiing at High 1 Resort?

in d same week, she went to CN Blue showcase, her brother's showcase, High 1 Sky Resort.. she posted few cracking head CY header title n msg.. such as "Invisible Wall.." n d most weird thing is.. why was there a mysterious hoodie-guy.. with a cafe/coffee house as a background? Shinhye is well known to spend her time at coffee house.. n you know Sukkie also a coffee drinker too.. rite?

Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by gonnabeme.

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 2 weeks ago #10755

• ghaymarfil
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
I just saw this on the website. I think this is good if Sukkie and her are not yet an item. She'll be paired with a lot of nice good looking guys.

allkoreangossip.com/2010/03/kim-bum-park...n-hae-caught-dating/
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.940 seconds