Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [COMPILATION] Park Shin Hye KISS clips!

Re:[COMPILATION] Park Shin Hye KISS clips! 14 years 3 months ago #1267

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i love this part...ha ha ha...come and think of it, JGS Wins hands down as the guy who had kissed her the most....yes, i am still crazy over our TaeNyu couple...

and so far she's had only 3 or 4 guys she has locked lips with, right?

as for my FAVE KiSS, who else but the CF kiss with GS, who else could it be??? second was their first date kiss right after seeing a movie...ha ha ha...
just too bad she was still too young when she did Tree of Heaven, i like LW for her too...he seems such a nice guy, how much older is that guy?
anyways, was there ever a kiss with JJH or was that just camera trick almost the same with SS501 guy? Has there ever been a kiss between her and Lee MinHo?

i'm waiting till KRC is all subbed, i've seen up to Ep 10, i'm surprised that she also had good chemistry with her partner despite their big age difference...

i wonder who the next guy in line is...can't wait to find out who she will team up with this year...I hope someone nice and hot and great looking...someone that will make Hyungnim jealous...or better yet, the future mom in law will be upset to see...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[COMPILATION] Park Shin Hye KISS clips! 14 years 3 months ago #1269

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
yeah, i would also love to see shin hye in Champagne! (:

wondering who would be the next lucky guy? harhar.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[COMPILATION] Park Shin Hye KISS clips! 14 years 3 months ago #1346

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
So se7en was her ideal man?? That's cool! i should've read that article.. That's probably why she looked like she couldn't get a hold of herself! If i had to have my 1st kiss with my ideal girl, I THINK I'D DIE! haha.. im just too jealous of this guy right now! He's PSH's 1st kiss and he was her ideal man!! How lucky can he get???

Come to think of it, she seems to bring out the chemistry with every actor she's paired with.. that makes her a very good actress! and it's probably because of her charm..her charm gets me all the time! i don't really care much about who she's gonna be paired with next. i'm fine as long as she's there! Please be always where i can see you shin hye sshi.. fighting!
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

Re:[COMPILATION] Park Shin Hye KISS clips! 13 years 10 months ago #16169

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
wow.so..that's why she feels giddy with the kiss..anyway I heard seven's take already isn't he??
so why worry??
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re:[COMPILATION] Park Shin Hye KISS clips! 13 years 10 months ago #16173

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
we have not heard much about Se7en for awhile now. He was our Shin Hye's crush then and her first kiss on screen. How would one react to this situation? She was young then, shy and was embarrassed bcoz that scene was supposed to be initiated by her, a stolen kiss at that ! The video can be viewed on p 1 .
btw, his gf is another actress and they are still going strong - Park Han-byul. (photo below)

found this news
Korean singer Se7en has confirmed that he will be making his long-awaited comeback to the local music scene in July, according to his agency YG Entertainment on Tuesday.

The singer, who has been busy working in the U.S. for the past few years, had originally planned to return to Korea at the end of this month.

But Se7en then decided to push the date back, partly because YG wanted to focus on promoting their female artist Gummy who has been dominating K-pop music charts with her latest single "As a Man".

"Another reason his comeback has been a bit delayed is because he wanted to prepare more and make it perfect", an official at YG told Asia Economic Daily over the phone on Tuesday. "And he wanted to make the date relevant to 'seven' -- like he used to make comebacks on July 7th in the past".

The new mini-album contains six songs, with the recording for most of the new material complete, the official added.

The official also hinted that the upcoming record will be "completely different in style than what Se7en has shown in the past" and that fans will be "very surprised" by the new music.

Se7en, whose real name is Choi Dong-wook, trained under YG Entertainment for four years before making his debut in 2003 with the album "Just Listen". He became popular throughout Asia, releasing four full-length albums in Korea and seven singles in Japan.

In 2006, he went over to the U.S. to break into the global music scene and started collaborating with noted record producers such as Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins. He has yet to achieve notable success there.
Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl... ( English Korean )
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds