Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] TVBS Interview

[2010] TVBS Interview 13 years 9 months ago #16312

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
The interview between two Taiwanese reporters and Shin Hye in Seoul . They visited her at Etude House Press Conference. They asked her to introduce YAB and after that, they acted with her the scene buying the perfumes in both polite and rude ways.

They also taught her to write her name in Chinese .

Credit : APR Club, Pixnet Blog
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[2010] TVBS Interview 13 years 9 months ago #16314

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
AT last!!! our princess, got to be interviewed by herself, atleast this will showcase her ability to act as an actress without and under JS shadow right?

I mean, its a high time somebody should give recognition to her talent as an actress, for me its a bit unfair only 3 anjell got a chance to shine, (its not that i don't like the 3 anjell, i love them to the max! :woohoo: ) Its just that our princess should get the same treatment as they are.

Thank you Sunny for posting this, and so sorry for the ranting. :(

Re:[2010] TVBS Interview 13 years 9 months ago #16321

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u Sunny for this find. I could ask my friend May to translate from chinese to english.
just pm me where from so we can share here. :)

our Shin Hye is sweet, demure and polite. Want to hug her. :)

Re:[2010] TVBS Interview 13 years 9 months ago #16375

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
my friend May (chinese american), will help in youtube TVBS interview translations tomrrw -

The captions - says

My first executive interview with Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ~ This time we go to South Korea to interview lovely Park Shin Hye. Her new drama [Originally Handsome Man], one person acted for two roles as twins’ brother and sister. She tried masculine performance, but in fact, she is a very lovely person. She signed on the perfumes and given to her fans.

Re:[2010] TVBS Interview 13 years 9 months ago #16377

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Eve,
Please say thanks to May.
Really appreciated her kindness. :kiss:
will wait tomorrow.....

Re:[2010] TVBS Interview 13 years 9 months ago #16434

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Chinese to English translations on the TVBS interview --

H: Let me introduce the two of us, and my name is Heavn. Park Shin Hye is very popular and never been to Taiwan. Thank you for been here. We are happy to see you in Taiwan. She looks neutral, but her image is quite feminine. Her voice is soft and cute. Let say something to our audiences in Taiwan.

P:[Hello, happy to see you all, I hope you love my performance in the new drama. Thank you for your support.]

H: Hey, she looks young and I love your lovely simile. Look at her cheek, very lovely. Just like an apple. What do you on your makeup?

P: I put on whitening lotion and keep skin healthy. My technique of doing makeup is to focus on my eyes, and make them brighten and energetic.

H: You are very lovely. Let us test your acting skills. Please act the role of selling perfume in a feminine and masculine way. Her feminine way of performance is very cute and lovely. The masculine way has a stronger tone of voice. It is very happy to interview her. She becomes even more popular in Taiwan after the new drama has released. Say greetings to your Taiwan fans in Chinese. Let me teach you in Chinese.

P: [Hello, my name is Park Shin Hye, I am a beauty.]

H: She is shy about when we said she is a beauty.

Park Shin Hye signed on the perfumes and given to her fans. We will take her to shop around next time when Park Shin Hye comes to Taiwan.

credit: May Y.
Note: H = host and, P = Park Shin Hye
Last Edit: 13 years 9 months ago by nu2me.

Re:[2010] TVBS Interview 13 years 9 months ago #16547

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for sharing!!! :) :) :) :) i really appreciate it,, :) :) :) :)
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds