Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shin Hye on KBS 2FM Radio show

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20109

• anacriativa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 90
I agree with you all. It was great to see the joy of SH in those days she was on the radio (I think what the moment she spoke with JGS was the best, of course!)
I'm sure many other wonderful moments like these will happen to her! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20110

• gigi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank u so much for sharing:) :lol:
:woohoo: :woohoo: really love it!!
Congrats!!!!God job Shin hye-sshi...u did it very well:lol:

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20119

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
~~Congratulations to SH for a job well done and for her great experience of being a DJ!! Hurray! *clap~clap~clap~clap
Hope this would not be her last stint..more to come...:)
I love to see her enjoying every moment, learning new things, and having such a great time with friends on air..more power to you SH
I'm overjoyed hehehe ...and this would not be possible without the hardworking people in this family...
Thank you Sunny, Pj, Eve, Little Piggie, CheaKyGal for everything you guys shared! *bows....ke~ke~ke~ke

~powerhugs :lol:

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20130

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Wow, all of these clips from the radio show are great!!! Thank you so much fort posting them. I hope one day we could get an English translation of the best parts.

I am so glad she got great ratings! Hope to see her again in something else soon!

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20137

• Little Piggie
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 320
Haha alright I shall do a brief translation on hongki calling in to the radio show.

When he was asked when did he feel that shin hye is very feminine.
He replied: "When Shin Hye and Geun Suk kissed, It suddenly dawned upon me that Shin Hye is a girl!"

When asked who is he closer with--> Jang Geun Suk or Park Shin Hye?
He replied: "Geun Suk is my hyung, I can count on him in times of difficulty. Shin Hye is my friend, we are close friends too."

Rough translation by myself and yeH, some parts might nt be accurate, my apologies!

Lol! :D hongki is so cute ^•^ haha it's like oh I jus realized u are a girl, as though shin hye was like a guy to him all e while.
Hope u guys enjoy it!

Hugs xD
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Little Piggie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, betsy, elankham, roxie18

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20138

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Barney for the translations.
2nd day - JGS called Shin Hye.
Last day - Shin Hye called Hongstar.
Who's missing....all A.N. Jell member are took part in the show except ?????
Why Sin Woo didn't call? ...sigh..
Anyway, all fans are happy when Shin Hye appeared on the radio.

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20152

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Nate news -
‘DJ도전’ 박신혜, 장근석 몰카 깜빡 속았다! 돈독한 우정 ‘훈훈’

뉴스엔 이언혁 기자]
'미남이시네요' 장근석, 박신혜가 여전히 끈끈한 우정을 이어가고 있다.

박신혜는 브라운아이드걸스(브아걸) 나르샤를 대신해 8월 2일부터 KBS 쿨FM '나르샤의 볼륨을 높여요' 진행을 맡았다. 8월 5일, 3일 동안의 진행을 끝낸 박신혜는 “비록 짧은 시간이었지만 예전부터 꼭 해보고 싶었던 일이었기 때문에 참 행복하고 즐거웠다. 특히 첫날 장근석한테 속은 몰카가 기억에 남는다”고 소감을 밝혔다.

장근석은 8월 2일 오프닝 멘트 후 연결된 애청자 전화통화에서 박신혜를 좋아하는 학생이라고 자기소개를 한 뒤 '미남이시네요'를 즐겨봤던 팬 입장에서 박신혜와 이야기를 나눴다. 장근석은 본인의 성대모사 장기자랑까지 펼쳤다. 물론 박신혜를 제외한 모든 스태프들은 장근석과의 통화 연결임을 알고 있었다.

장근석과 똑같은 성대모사에 놀란 박신혜는 연결된 상대가 실제 본인임을 알고 두 번 놀랄 수 밖에 없었다. 장근석은 방송을 통해 “박신혜의 DJ 진행을 축하하고, 더불어 8월 4일인 내 생일을 축하 받기 위해 전화했다”고 털어놨다.

한 편 일본에서 열린 시부야 팬 미팅 티켓이 5분 만에 4천장 전석이 매진되는 등 일본 내에서 새로운 한류 커플로 떠오른 장근석, 박신혜는 '미남이시네요'를 통해 일본 내의 인기 프로그램을 제치고 시청률 6.9%로 동 시간대 시청률 1위의 기쁨을 누리기도 했다.

이언혁 leeuh@ newsen.com
기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@ newsen.com
roughly translated -
Brown Eyed Girl (Narsha) was away, Shin Hye temporarily took place from August 2 KBS Cool FM 'Raise the volume' and was a success. August 5, three days have ended, although "I wanted to be DJ for short time, and enjoyed it very happy. Hidden Camera inside, especially the first day remains in memory of Jang, "he said testimony.

Opening Aug 2, Jang called in a telephone connected to the Shin Hye likes to present himself as a student and fan favorite of YAB. Jang's vocal talent to the simulation unfolded of real JKS. Except for Park Shin Hye, of course that all staff knew that the call is him.

Jang and Park Shin Hye linked to simulate the same vocal opponents know that the real person had to be surprised twice. Jang through the broadcast, "Shin Hye to celebrate the success of the DJ, along with celebrating my birthday falls on August 4 want to receive the greetings," he told us.

Shibuya fan meeting in Japan at just barely five minutes after tickets opened, are sold out seats in Japan emerged as a new Hallyuva couples Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye the 'You're beautiful' popularity in Japan through programs such as 6.9%, beating ratings Ratings: 1 time enjoying
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, betsy, elankham, roxie18

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20156

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
@barney..sis thanks for the translation of JGS call and HONGKI's...UR THE BEST SHINING TRANSLATOR EVER..HUGSxD
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20158

• CheaKyGal
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 14
nu2me wrote:
Nate news -
이언혁 leeuh@ newsen.com
기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@ newsen.com
roughly translated -
Brown Eyed Girl (Narsha) was away, Shin Hye temporarily took place from August 2 KBS Cool FM 'Raise the volume' and was a success. August 5, three days have ended, although "I wanted to be DJ for short time, and enjoyed it very happy. Hidden Camera inside, especially the first day remains in memory of Jang, "he said testimony.

Opening Aug 2, Jang called in a telephone connected to the Shin Hye likes to present himself as a student and fan favorite of YAB. Jang's vocal talent to the simulation unfolded of real JKS. Except for Park Shin Hye, of course that all staff knew that the call is him.

Jang and Park Shin Hye linked to simulate the same vocal opponents know that the real person had to be surprised twice. Jang through the broadcast, "Shin Hye to celebrate the success of the DJ, along with celebrating my birthday falls on August 4 want to receive the greetings," he told us.

Shibuya fan meeting in Japan at just barely five minutes after tickets opened, are sold out seats in Japan emerged as a new Hallyuva couples Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye the 'You're beautiful' popularity in Japan through programs such as 6.9%, beating ratings Ratings: 1 time enjoying

Is this the real media report?

Hahaha.... this is funny. But of course, we should understand that this is all "pre-planned" behind the scenes. It would be impossible for the normal "fan" to "just be able to get through".

We should take everyhing said in the media with a pinch of salt.

However, if JGS really said that the call was to celebrate both PSH's success/venture into deejaying, and his birthday, he would have a valid "reason" to call through- since this thing will be made public and almost all the fans will have access, i am sure the Network managers know what they are doing.

I was quite fascinated to know that they called Lee Hong Ki as well.. he definitely sounded blur when they called (like he just woke up.. LOL).. since she called him "HongKi Star" and still he asked "who is this?" LOL.

It's a pity that they didn't call Jung Yong Hwa, but since he's filming "We're Married"-with one of the girls from SDSN, I am not sure if PSH wants to pull JYH into the picture... *just thinking*.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, betsy, gailnav

Re: Shin Hye will appear on KBS 2FM Radio show 13 years 8 months ago #20169

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi CheaKyGal, will have to check the source and link.
b bck

news.nate.com/view/20100805n17253
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds