TOPIC: Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #62976

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Agent Shin Hye...

ScreenShot2012-11-25at11.37.53PM.jpg

ScreenShot2012-11-25at11.38.13PM.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, primrose, snowhninpyae

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #62977

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Lots of articles about Agent Shinhye on Nate.. :lol:

2012112609573176.jpg

news.nate.com/view/20121126n06505
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #62979

• yunihz
NATE: Park Shinhye and Lee Seunggi, the new Ace of Running Man
news.nate.com/view/20121125n16165

201211251952010610_1.jpg

Spolier! :whistle:

It would be great if Shinhye manage to complete the code puzzle and won the gold Bond gun..

The Ace; Ji Hyo as always soo eager to complete the mission.. she still helping Shinhye even she has been terminated by her.. :blink:
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, primrose

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #62980

• yunihz
More.. News about Running Man members

‘RM’, Yoo Jae Suk apologizes to Lee Seung Gi..

lee_seung_gi_running_man_121125.jpg

On the November 25th episode of SBS’s ‘Running Man’, Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook had Lee Seung Gi feel taken aback saying, “Have some hot tea first.”

Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook had gone to the end of an alley to receive a hint. The way to the end of the alley was difficult. There were several groups of ajummas, sports players, and girls that they had to go through in order to reach the end of the alley. Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook had already gone through it all so they looked worried as they asked Lee Seung Gi, “Will you be OK?”
Lee Seung Gi asked , “Is there something the matter?” but Yoo Jae Suk simply apologized, “It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other and we meet on a Sunday variety and I’m sorry to have you go through only hardship.”

Yoo Jae Suk left Lee Seung Gi behind and said, “What should we do about him? I feel bad for him.” But then again, Yoo Jae Suk added, “He’s strong though…” Then Yoo Jae Suk even added, “The mothers like to touch his cheeks” and laughed together with Kim Jong Kook.

After going through the group of the ajummas, Lee Seung Gi regretted “They weren’t worried for nothing. I should have run after having some hot tea.” As Gary arrived after him, Lee Seung Gi said, “You have to be healthy for this mission. There is a daebak prize at the end of the alley. I’ll watch you from afar. You never know so I’ll follow you. Call me if you anything happens” but then he stepped back after saying so and brought laughter to the viewers.

Image: ‘Running Man’
Source: NewsEN via Nate

Info: Did you watch PSY 'Oppa Gangnam Style' MV??? The guy with yellow suits is RM Dancing Machine; Yoo Jaesuk.. kekeke :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Humilis, primrose, snowhninpyae

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #62981

• yunihz
‘RM’, Lee Seung Gi, the uhmchinah’s brain power amazes

lee_seung_gi_running_man_brainpower.jpg

Lee Seung Gi appeared on the November 25th episode of SBS’s ‘Running Man’ and transformed into a secret agent.
Secret agent Lee Seung Gi went up against Myuk PD in a card game in order to obtain information.

Lee Seung Gi received the mission to beat the provider of the information in the game of matching the cards. In the game, whoever is able to match more than 10 pairs of cards would win. If the Choi Min Soo card is flipped, the turn is over and the chance would go to the opponent.

Lee Seung Gi found a pair of Moon Geun Young cards first. Myuk PD found a pair of Son Ye Jin cards followed by a pair of Shin Se Kyung cards. It seemed like Myuk PD would continue to lead but Lee Seung Gi continued to match the cards of Suzy, Goo Hara and more, successfully matching up 5 pairs quickly. Thanks to Lee Seung Gi’s excellent recall, he was able to obtain the information.

(uhmchinah = a slang that stands for mom’s friend’s son which refers that guy your mom raves about)

Image: SBS ‘Running Man’
Source: NewsEN via Nate
Shared by kpopfever
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Humilis, primrose, snowhninpyae

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #62985

• Venezia
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 272
Park Shin Hye cheats Lee Seung Gi on Running Man

Actress Park Shin Hye was found to be a spy on Running Man.

On the episode of SBS TV’s Running Man that aired on November 25, Lee Seung Gi and Park appeared as guests and were given a mission to prevent a safe from exploding.

While the Running Man members were gathering hints from different places to complete the mission, they realized there are a 007 agent and a spy in the team.

The 007 agent and the spy, already revealed to viewers, were Lee and Kim Jong Kuk. Kim received an order from the unknown power and eliminated Lee Kwang Soo. He performed the mission with Park and Song Ji Hyo but eventually got eliminated by Lee, who had constantly doubted his real identity in the game.

However, there was another secret agent who eliminated Yoo Jae Suk, Lee, and Song all together. It was Park. The unknown power who gave an order to Kim was her.

Song and Lee, who got eliminated by her, were surprised by the fact that she was the unknown power.

People responded: “It was really interesting. Park Shin Hye was awesome. She was so quick.” “Park Shin Hye is really good at acting. She was really cute when she danced after cheating Gary.” “It was totally unexpected. Park Shin Hye is not only pretty but also smart.” “It was good to see Park Shin Hye doing her best for the mission. I hope I can see her more often on variety shows.”

Park will soon start shooting tvN’s new drama series The Pretty Boy Next Door, which will start airing early January next year.

Source enkorea
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, yunihz, 11iszonlymine, primrose, snowhninpyae

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #62990

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
Thank you for screencaps shinhye at RM 121 :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
i don't download the video et, still wait Kshownow subs :P

by the way, can someone translate this article? i have tried in google transtool, but it didn't work, still not understand
i curios because the news became headline :wahaha :wahaha

2.JPG

this is the link: news.nate.com/view/20121126n22028

gomawooooo :luvluv:

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #63010

• yunihz
@seara.. nothing much.. that was jz a summary and plots of RM yesterday.. :lol:

yup.. lets wait for the subs..they must be working hard on it right now..:bingo:

btw, wanna share this gif..

The moment when Shinhye and Seunggi met on RM.. you will not noticed this part if you didnt focus on it..kekeke :P

seunghye.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, iloveHACCI, primrose

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #63011

• yunihz
Shinhye and Ji Hyo..

sh-jy.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, iloveHACCI, primrose

Park Shin Hye on Running Man Ep 121 11 years 5 months ago #63016

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Yuhnizz,
Thanks for the nice gif.
Wish you can create more Sis..
Love you.

Sis Lina,
You are working so hard...
Thanks so much for the screencaps.
Miss you

Sis, Al, Primrose, Venezia, Seara and everyone,
Appreciate your post very much...
Have a wonderful day everyone...

wonderful-day.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, yunihz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds