Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010.02.20] You're Beautiful D-Cut DVD Event

Re:[2010.02.20] You're Beautiful D-Cut DVD Event 14 years 1 month ago #6301

karen, your post at soompi got me soooooo happy and excited. really hope YB season 2 will come true. i;m dying to see them onscreen together again, once more, as TK and MN... :wub: this will be my dream come true!!!!

i want the whole cast back (a bit greedy huh) but i wont complain even if they only getSukkie and SH.. hahah...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[2010.02.20] You're Beautiful D-Cut DVD Event 14 years 1 month ago #6315

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Let's hope that Y2B materialize...this is the most exciting news we've heard besides the DC DVD mailers coming to us soon...

And an added bonus, we'd get to see our dear couple in Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh great news indeed!!!!

so, karren, can you at least let us in on what other BTS we've missed so far??? what was the funny scene on Ep 16 that you mentioned??? i just can't wait....

i'd like to be able to join in sending that email to the hong sisters too...let us know so we can bombard them with our excitement in getting a Y2B rolling...and it has to be the Original casts most esp GS and SH or it will never be the same for us!!!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:[2010.02.20] You're Beautiful D-Cut DVD Event 14 years 1 month ago #6320

• Hailey Nguyen
almontel, if i remember correctly i think the fans said the cut scenes from ep.16 are of MHR, Jeremy & SW .... they didn't really mention about any cut scene of TK & MN in ep.16

Re:[2010.02.20] You're Beautiful D-Cut DVD Event 14 years 1 month ago #6322

• Liu Si Ying
13sunshine wrote:
almontel, if i remember correctly i think the fans said the cut scenes from ep.16 are of MHR, Jeremy & SW .... they didn't really mention about any cut scene of TK & MN in ep.16

and another manager ma's scene was cut as well

Re:[2010.02.20] You're Beautiful D-Cut DVD Event 14 years 1 month ago #6336

• Karen Ma
haha mamaAL I really have no idea about the BTS. but as the Korean fans mentioned, I think Episode 16 only has cut scenes included which are Jeremy&Shinwoo's, Manager Ma's and Taekyung's mother's. But I really hope that we can see more TaeNyu moments in the DVD omg i can't wait to lay my hands on my Dcut!1
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds