Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!!

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84233

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
more print screens
Screenshot2014-05-03at01.22.15AM.jpg

Screenshot2014-05-03at01.22.27AM.jpg
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, Chars, librajapan

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84234

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
waiting clear pictures from Dramafever...
Screenshot2014-05-03at01.22.30AM.jpg

Screenshot2014-05-03at01.22.32AM.jpg

Screenshot2014-05-03at01.22.34AMcopy.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Angel88, Maris, Chars, librajapan

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84236

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye And Kang Gary Attend New York City Awards Ceremony
Kdramamaster

image_2014-05-02-12.jpg

On May 1, international content provider DramaFever had their first awards ceremony in New York City. The host was Arden Cho, the Korean-American actress who plays Kira Yukimura on "Teen Wolf." The special guests were actress Park Shin Hye, entertainer Kang Gary, Taiwanese star Chris Wang and several youtube celebrities, including k-pop and k-drama commentator Popo and the reviewers who call themselves the Nutty Nomads.

The awards also featured the music of Magnetic North, a band that is a youtube favorite. Park Shin Hye performed two ballads.

Several awards were presented with the winners determined by fan votes. As expected, "The Heirs" cleaned up. It won best drama, best actor for Lee Min Ho, a best actress award for Park Shin Hye, and a best bromance award for Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin, as well as a best eye candy award for Kim Woo Bin.

Lee Min Ho appeared in a televised clip thanking fans for his award and saying that he hoped to be in New York to accept an award if he should ever win again. "Kamsamnida," he said, and "I love you."

The Best Couple Not Meant To Be award was given to Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin. The Best Couple was Krystal from f(x) and Kang Min Hyuk of CNBlue in "The Heirs."
The best bad guy was Jung Kyung Ho of "Heartless City."
The award for best cinematography went to "The Master's Sun."

Kang Gary of Leessang and "Running Man" accepted the best variety show award for the variety show he helps make so popular. He also accepted the award for best kiss. It was a kiss he gave to Song Ji Hyo on an episode of "Running Man." Their kiss won over the kisses exchanged by Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun in "You Who Came From The Stars."

The Nutty Nomads, vloggers who comment on k-pop, j-pop and k-dramas, gave out the award for the drama with the "most feels." That award went to "The Master's Sun" for a heartbreaking scene between Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub.

The best ensemble-acting award went to the cast of "Flower Boy Next Door." In a filmed clip, Kim Ji Hoon, who played the flower boy living next door to Park Shin Hye, thanked fans for the award and apologized for not being there in person.

When Park Shin Hye accepted her award, she mentioned the Sewol ferry incident and asked those in the audience to pray with her for the victims and their families. After the awards and musical performances, Park Shin Hye met with fans and answered questions. She gave her fans hugs and presents, at one point tearing up because of fans' enthusiastic reaction. The awards ceremony in New York was the first stop on her world tour, which will include visits to Japan, China and Thailand.

The photograph of Park Shin Hye .........taken by Angie Mills.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, moon, Angel88, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84237

• Maris
Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye win Best Couple Not Meant To Be at the 2013 DramaFever Awards
por CoCo Kdrama en vie, May 02, 2014
Dramafever

image_2014-05-02-13.jpg

Last night at the 2013 DramaFever Awards in New York City, Kim Woo BIn and Park Shin Hye won Best Couple Not Meant To Be for their roles in Heirs. Watch Kim Woo Bin's special acceptance message to fans!

The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84238

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Answers Fan Questions And Shares Hugs
BY Julie Jones | May 02, 2014 05:19 PM EDT

image_2014-05-02-14.jpg

Park Shin Hye attended the DramaFever Awards in New York City on May 1. And besides accepting an award for Best Actress and singing songs from "The Heirs" and "Heartstrings," the actress also took time out for a meeting with her fans.

Several fans had the chance to come up on stage and ask her questions. One came from as far away as Puerto Rico to attend the event and meet her favorite actress. Park Shin Hye said that she knew "The Heirs" was popular in China and Japan but had no idea it was so well known in the U.S.

She took the time to answer each question in detail and present her fans with gifts that included a script and a poster of "The Heirs."
Here are some of the things fans and the show's moderator, actress Arden Cho, asked her.

What was her first reaction when she saw the script for "The Heirs?"
She said she felt fortunate because she would be able to wear a school uniform one last time.
Of course fans wanted to know which character from "The Heirs" she would choose in real life and she hesitated saying she gets asked that question a lot.

Finally she could only say that if she were Cha Eun Sang, her character in "The Heirs," she would choose Kim Tan, played by Lee Min Ho.

When asked what it was like to work with so many "hot" actors, she laughed. Park Shin Hye asked the audience if it made them jealous.
"Everyone around me was jealous," she joked. "All of my friends were very envious. I can't say I wasn't happy. I had a lot of fun and was very happy to work with tons of hot guys, but it did make people jealous."
So many people were jealous it was difficult to sleep at night, she said with a smile.

What is her ideal type?
She likes men to be tall, sensitive and kind. Her ideal man has to be responsible and demonstrate leadership qualities. If she had to pick an American actor that was her ideal type, it would be Chris Hemsworth.
"I saw a picture of him recently holding a baby. He was very gentle and yet very strong. I found that very attractive," she said.

The actress was asked which of her dramas she was most fond of. She said that if she had to narrow it down, it would be three: "Stairway to Heaven," "You're Beautiful" and "The Heirs."

She was also asked what advice she might give to aspiring actresses and she said that it was very important to remember whom you are.
"As an actress you get to live a lot of different lives," she said. But it can be hard to let go of some roles and remember who you really are.
In between roles, Park Shin Hye makes a conscious effort to get back to her own life and explore the things that interest her. She keeps very busy with things she enjoys such as sports, especially snowboarding, riding her bicycle, flower arranging and even making pottery.

The fans' devotion almost brought her to tears and she hugged the few fans that were invited to come up on stage.
"Thanks so much for the love," she said to one of her fans when the fan thanked her for a gift. "There's so much love here and I feel I have only this to give you."
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, love_geunshin, moon, Angel88, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, xiamengirl08, librajapan

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84240

• Maris
The 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards
By Kaede+Jun blog

image_2014-05-02-16.jpg

I got a sneak peek during rehearsals where I saw Park Shin Hye practicing her performances for later in the evening. Somehow still stylish in casual wear.........

The show started off with the lights dimming, and then Magnetic North performing ‘It’ll Work Out’ to get the party started............

?........Chris Wang came ..........to present Best Actress… which went to none other than Park Shin Hye! She came onstage to accept her award and gave a long speech thanking everyone in Korean, and to pray for the Sewol Ferry victims and their families.

And then finally Best Actor went to Lee Min Ho (who gave a shoutout as well), and Best Drama went to none other than Heirs, which Park Shin Hye also accepted on behalf of the cast............

And then it was time for the ‘Park Shin Hye Show’ portion of the night. Park Shin Hye sang her song, ‘Story’ and then did a Q&A. A video created by her management team recorded the history of all the dramas she was in .................. She did a Q&A with Arden Cho and then some lucky fans were able to ask her a few questions themselves!
Then she sang a song from ‘Heartstrings’ ........

For complete account visit the blog. I only took excerpts about Shinhye.......a very comprehensive account ......it's as if we were there.
The 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards | Kaede + Jun.......Thanks! :)
www.kaedejun.com/2014/.../2nd-annual-dramafever-awards/?...
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, love_geunshin, Angel88, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, xiamengirl08

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84241

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
i envy the last fan who asked our shin hye a question (she's the one who came all the way from puerto rico just to see her in person)bec the gift that she received from her were cosmetics that she uses. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84242

• Maris
Park shin Hye sings "The Day We Fell In Love" NYC FanCam2

Credit : chinchinradio
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Angel88, hacci143, kimloveeun, xiamengirl08

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84247

• Maris
image_2014-05-03-2.jpg

image_2014-05-03-3.jpg

Credit ramenandnoodles Instagram

My Note: No wonder that people present there just found her adorable. She is just natural at attracting people towards her.
Yes, gominam1990.......the fans were lucky to see and talk to her in person....even travelling long distances to do so. With the banquet hall not too big, I am sure that they got a very good view up close and personal.
The informal atmosphere makes it understandable the reason why Shinhye did not wear anything too formal and even changed into casual attire after receiving the awards.
No matter how many clothes she changed into she did not forget the people lost forever in the ferry tragedy. One can see the yellow ribbon. I believe she even asked the audience to pray for them
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Angel88, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 weeks ago #84253

• Maris
image_2014-05-03-5.jpg

Credit to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Chars, kimloveeun, xiamengirl08, librajapan
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds