Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!!

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84380

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
Hi sis eve!welcome back!i missed you!how are you? =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84381

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
nu2me wrote:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Sosweettt... who received this? Psh herself? So luckkyyy your friends sis eve
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, missmoon, Maris, nistymaj, Chars, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84384

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks unnies... I can't sit too long yet. But I'm ok with some pain.
Yes , they were starstruck that they forgot and left the marker and poster inside one of the bags She said thank you...kamsamnida.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, nistymaj, Chars, kimloveeun, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84389

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 133
Maybe it's just me, but I was disappointed in Shinhye's translator. I just thought that she wasn't really accurately translating what she was saying, instead she was just giving a really brief summary of everything. Also, I think she missed a few key points because she kept asking Shinhye what she had said.

I understand at times there were long pieces to translate, but based on other translators I've seen I think she did a poor job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84390

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
K-Drama Actors Who Have A Sense Of Humor
BY Julie Jones | May 05, 2014

image_2014-05-06.jpg

They're beautiful. They're talented. And in some cases, k-drama actors are also quite funny. And we're not just talking about their onscreen performances. Quite a few k-drama actors have a wicked sense of humor that endears them to fans and fellow cast members alike.

Park Shin Hye recently demonstrated her sense of humor when she held a fan meeting recently in New York City. When a fan asked her what it was like to work with so many "hot" actors on the set of "The Heirs," she asked the audience whether her working with Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin made them jealous? She joked that so many of her friends were so envious. The intensity of their jealousy made her afraid to fall asleep at night. She's so sweet that her wry sense of humor caught the audience off guard and mader her seem even more charming.

Excrept from the article
Credit kdramamaster

My Note: I am happy to see that it's been noticed by the media too that Shinhye is not only witty but also has a sense of humour.
Eve, it's wonderful to see you back amongst us. Now things feel normal with your inputs. :). Hope you recover fully as soon as possible.
The gifts for Shinhye are really elegant. I am sure she will like them. Anyone would.
KimcheeMe7, I agree with you that it seemed that all that Shinhye was saying did not get translated fully......it was only in short phrases. Wish our friends who speak Hangul can throw some light on it
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, KimcheeMe7, gominam1990, librajapan

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84399

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
You are right @kimcheeMe7 n @maris, actually, during the show... My friends (oh I love them so for doing this for me :kiss: even when they forgot to take photo. .. right at the moment :pinch: )

Said the audience around them were buzzing "what! that is all she said.. seems that Shinhye said more than that" n "they should change the interpreter, the interpreter for Gary is much better" n "that interpreter is doing a better job"

I see the pictures and I noticed Shin-hye's interpreter look quiet, maybe did not say enough... she must be nervous .

About the lady MC, Arden Cho... She changed 3 times that night... That her final long blue gown was almost like over the top during her interview with Park Shin Hye. ... and AC doesn't speak Hangul?

About Chris Wang, very popular Taiwanese actor was funny and down to earth. He is said to be a hopelessly romantic guy, a very nice man and handsome too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, KimcheeMe7, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84400

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh about the the songs or ballads that Park Shin Hye sang for that evening.. I remember she mentioned something about it when..... Off-topic... :side:

when Kim Hee Chul (Super Junior) met with Park Shin Hye. Interview was in a party room of a skyscraper building.

In the interview, when Hee Chul asked her about the fan meetings, where she dances and sings songs, Park Shin Hye said that she usually sings drama soundtracks. “My acting voice and singing voice are a little bit different. And I always sing the songs that I sang before, especially the ones that are popular in the country I am in. I practice a lot for singing on stage, because this is the time for my fans. I am no good, but I try my best,” Park Shin Hye said.

The audience were excited after her song to dance this time... and PSH sang another song from her kdrama, Heartstrings. Which by the way, made the fans shout with excitement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84411

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
yeah she really has a different voice whenever she sings. i love her singing voice. i think the reason why she always sings the songs in her dramas its bec fans can relate to it since they've already watched it.. i so love all of her songs. i even dowloaded it on my phone. her singing voice is so cute,pure and sweet. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84416

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
video from different angle

cr: to rightful owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #84428

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1399409245.jpg

Cr. @dramafever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.969 seconds