Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!!

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 days ago #84079

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
sis eve, im sorry to hear about ur health condition. pls get well soon.
My prayers and encouragement are with you
and also for the other sisters here who are not in good health. Im very happy i met you all. =)
Fighting!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, hacci143, kimloveeun

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 days ago #84096

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh... my unnies here are making me cry... Thank u everyone...
especially Anne @angel88 and @gominam1990. My prayers are with you also Anne. You are special that is why your family loves you and bullies you to make you better faster. I try not worry too much... or is it because I have soo much to do first before tomorrow that my mind is not there yet.... :pinch:

My worry is how to get to Shinhye.... my friends will be at a lost. We'll see. :pray:
here's the hall from a previous event at the Highline...

they will arrange tables for dinner around the stage area.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 days ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Chars, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 days ago #84098

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It looks like Chris Wang arrived a day early..
from DF facebook....
Chris Wang, welcome to New York! We'll see you soon at the DramaFever Awards!

Park Shin Hye will arrive soon to prepare for tomorrow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 days ago #84099

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
yeah. im waiting for pictures of shin hye leaving korea.... its already may 1 here at almost 2am and korea is just an hour ahead of us so i guess she already left korea... how come there's no picture of her at the incheon airport... hmmm...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 days ago #84101

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

May 1st weather prediction cloudy 50-70 degrees F. Nice!

NY's weather today is raining with gusty winds all day. It's a mess! you're umbrella flips, too windy that your clothes are soaking wet, not a good day to linger around the city. Some domestic fllghts are delayed.

Hope Park Shin Hye arrived safely. No pictures leaving Korea? Nevermind arriving in JFK airport.. is typical NY, nobody pays attention. The American celebrities sometimes pass you by... then you realized and stop on your tracks... that wasn't he/she this actor/actress or singer? :lol: unless TMZ staff is around and there's commotion or something. :)

Bieber is another story...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 2 days ago #84105

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
I was waiting for the airport photos too, Shinhye leaving Korea for NYC. Her aiport fashion specially. :shy:

Maybe this is still part of the country's mourning that no photos for the actors to come out since it will cause them news.

Ohhh its rainy in NYC, Shinhye and her team please take care. And all attendees of the DFA! Have a great show!

Sis nu2me take care too, youre med procedure is scheduled today. Stay healthy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 day ago #84112

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u sis, very much. tomorrow, my time. You as well, stay healthy and well. Hugs
:heartsh:

and u have a point there... even though Korea is slowly resuming broadcasts... it's best to keep it quiet.
Can't wait to see some news from here soon!
Last Edit: 10 years 1 day ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 day ago #84128

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
DramaFever is great in reminders, notice...
Hey DramaFever VIP guests!

We can't believe it's almost here...only one more day until the DramaFever Awards! Thank you for your excitement about the show. We are so excited to welcome you as VIP guests to our celebration and announce the winners tomorrow!

Our VIP guests will have a separate check-in line from the General Admission, so please look out for the marked VIP line. There will be open bar for our guests throughout the evening and passed hot and cold hors d'oeuvres from 7:30pm-8:30pm. All VIP guests will also receive our amazing gift bag.

and the gift?
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, gominam1990

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 day ago #84129

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
daebak! sis are you going to DFA?what time is it now in NY?
cant wait for new pics of shin hye... =)

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 day ago #84142

• Nyocyp
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 32
Hi...it's anyone @Highline?
I'm otw over there, hope still make it....still in subway :(
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds