Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119260

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
이종석♡박신혜♡김우빈…'새로쓰는 삼각로맨스?!' (스물 VIP시사회) [SS포토&톡]
A triangle romance?

LINK: m.ahatv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=307206

that would be great if the three would appear in a drama or movie together.

Oh may I join in... On that intriguing photo in the audience.... :P I tend to agree with @Maris... Oh just because of the guy next to her... He looks similar as this guy....?

:lol: oh I don't know.... We need another picture :P
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119261

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Too adorbs
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119262

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

My thoughts on this intriguing photo.. :D

Its definitely jongsuk but not woobin.. woobin mustve seated with other cast..since its their premiere and by the looks of it.. i think the guy beside him is this.. :)

ScreenShot03-19-15.png

a member of GOT7.. :)

and the guy who's wearing eyeglasses beside that mysterious girl is wearing blue but the guy with shinhye who's also wearing glasses is wearing black

i have no proof if thats sh or not but i dont think its shinhye cause her hair looks too black.. js's brown hair color stands out because of the light and if thats shinhye im sure her brown-ish hair should also shine just like how jongsuk's hair stands out.. not too bright because jongsuk's hair color is lighter but the light should make the hair brown-ish if thats shinhye.. :lol: ;)

i might be wrong though.. :-V :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119264

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
cr: pienocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119270

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
i agree with you irene !
maybe its not woo bin, he should be sitting with the main cast !
but the thing that i was sure is.... SHINHYE AND JONG SUK sit besides each other ! im waiting also for other photos of them captured last night by those choi-cho shippers but i cant see any clues too.

well, its like we have to wait and guess as far as possible LOLS.

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119283

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Irene has me convinced with her logic and proof.........she can be a goo lawyer or an investigative reporter any time and be successful.........Also many thanks for the GIF's with her message for the occasion.....I was wondering!
:bingo:
Shinhye must have sat with any of her many friends there last night and caught up with news........Minhyuk, lee Jung Hyung, Kim Ji Wan etc. I have a tendency to talk and sit next t friends I have not met for sometime . Anyways .....do hope to see some FA too......
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119286

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Wasn't that VIP Premiere of the movie "Twenty" and don't they get to watch the movie itself? after the casts/director introduction and greeting? I don't know how it goes in Korea... :shy:

we are anxiously awaiting another picture of the audience that night for sure... :lol: :P

Shinhye's hair can go darker with lighting...

:silly: :side:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119289

• Maris
Good morning, Eve!
:P
Yes.......from what I have gathered from the past ones.........They do watch the premiere together with the invitees / guests.......just like you described....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119291

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
hi sisters out there ! good to see you eve and MARIS !

well, we are really lacking of new pictures last night,
maybe the audience are busy on the film watching, not taking a selfie/scoop like paparazzi LOL.
but im checking the articles of 2PM's junho fans and Kim woo bin's.
maybe they caught other shinhye's pictures.i still dont have any news from jung sok too. whooashhh. we just had to wait
by the way i also agree to sis maris ! you can be a investigator once sis irenen like eve too.! your proofs really convince us ! thumbs up for the both of you !

:)

2015-03-18 Park Shin Hye to attend 'Twenty' VIP Premiere 9 years 1 month ago #119295

• Maris
Hi Nicole! :P
I am still trying to catch up with the "lacking pictures" that you mention.... :lol:
There are sooooo many good ones.....
But, I get what you are saying........for me they will be complete when I see one of her with Woobin! :woohoo: ........my next pairing for a costar.......have to put that behind me......don't want that wish to end like that of her costar ring with LSG ( in the past not anymore).......obviously......the script with the character she gets to play comes first above everything else even Woobin.... :P B)
Excellent sleuthing idea, Nicole about visiting junho, KWB and Haneul related sites........go for it.......so many of us will be waiting for your findings.... :lol:
Be back after breakfast........
:)
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds