Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138675

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Good morning to you too sis@Syelin :) and to other sisters here
Pleasant evening to sis@eve :)

Whoa Sis@Jhen that was fast :P
Youre a wonderful sister sis@Jhen and thank you for the share..

It has been posted but allow me to repost it.. :blush:
Shinhye and Sora with Sooyoung laughing between them

cr. as tagged
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138677

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Wooah we have so many Shinhye pics here Oh ya Good morning too from my zone sis@jhen30, and it's nice to see U again sis@eve :wahaha

CRx68uVWIAAlBC7.jpg

CRx68rnWsAAu3zq.jpg

CRx68njWEAELqr_.jpg

CRx68axWsAAo-nC.jpg

CRvx-EpVAAAtUJ_-2.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138678

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Adding these pictures here..

cr as tagged via the inheritors
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138698

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Pretty Shinhye why so stunning? Wuhuhu. :P I just want to say; I really really really really love her style in this event though. Keep stunning and stay healthy dear Shinhye. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat, syelin88

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138724

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
:shy:
Park Shin-hye shines at 2016 Seoul Fashion Week
Updated : October 21 2015
Read: kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510211602264220774_2

restmb_jhidxmake1-5.jpg

Hallyu star Park Shin-hye attended Jain Song’s fashion show at 2016 Spring/summer Seoul Fashion Week Tuesday.

Donning a tweed jacket embroidered with gold and black colors, the star smiled beautifully for the camera, while flaunting her gorgeous look and slim legs.

Co-organized by the Seoul Metropolitan government and Seoul Design Foundation, Asia’s largest fashion event welcomes thousands of fashionistas around the world at Seoul’s Dongdaemun Design Plaza until Wednesday.

restmb_jhidxmake-16.jpg

By Ko Ji-seon (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Verba_, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138759

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138768

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
I always wondered about these fashion week, fashion shows. I hope sisters can clarify on this. Does the celebrities get invited to particular show or is it open to anyone?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, syelin88

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138778

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Well known "Fashion Week" are held in New York, Milan, Paris, Madrid, China.... one in Seoul.
This event starts in New York followed by London, Milan and Paris and so on. "They are termed as the fashion capitals of the world". Twice a year... Showcasing the designer or Fashion houses S/S and F/W collections. These event are much anticipated in the fashion world.

And this is by invitation only... press and media were selected to participate and given press pass and are allowed inside.

Let's find what it means....

A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, wherein fashion designers, brands or "houses" display their latest collections in runway shows to buyers an the media. Most importantly, these events let the industry know what's "in" and what's "out" for the season.

The most prominent fashion weeks are held in the fashion capitals of the world: sequentially, New York, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris. Other notable weeklong fashion events are held in cities around the world.

cr: wikipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138819

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
nu2me wrote:
Well known "Fashion Week" are held in New York, Milan, Paris, Madrid, China.... one in Seoul.
This event starts in New York followed by London, Milan and Paris and so on. "They are termed as the fashion capitals of the world". Twice a year... Showcasing the designer or Fashion houses S/S and F/W collections. These event are much anticipated in the fashion world.

And this is by invitation only... press and media were selected to participate and given press pass and are allowed inside.

Let's find what it means....

A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, wherein fashion designers, brands or "houses" display their latest collections in runway shows to buyers an the media. Most importantly, these events let the industry know what's "in" and what's "out" for the season.

The most prominent fashion weeks are held in the fashion capitals of the world: sequentially, New York, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris. Other notable weeklong fashion events are held in cities around the world.

cr: wikipedia

Thanks a lot for the useful info, sis@nu2me! That makes me even more excited for Shin Hye. :piggyrabbit So her invitation to Chanel in Paris is more meaningful and it's nice that she supported her designer friend Jain Song too. I guess if they are invited to these fashion show, they have opportunity to be a model for that brand? Am I right or correct me if I'm wrong.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 Seoul Fashion Week - Park Shin Hye at Jain Song Fashion Show 8 years 6 months ago #138823

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
It is possible.... it could happen. :) it may depend in the creative mind of the designer or the concept they want to mesh in the show... It could happen in Seoul.

As seen usually, runway models chosen for NY, Paris, Madrid, London and so on are usually tall, have experience and are connected to internationally known talent agencies. To be connected to the well known designers and fashion houses like, CHANEL, Balmain, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Prada and so on is a prestige alone.... There is fierce competition amongst the international models to be picked by a certain designer or fashion house... Not all the models get to be the first to open the runway or the model to do the final bow with the designer. Popularity also plays an important role... to attract interest and exposure. Think about Kendall Jenner as an example... she is considered a "super model" while one of her besties, GiGi Hadid, another well known model, may not have the same demand as Kendall.

Fashion world is a bit complicated, I'm afraid.
:pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.179 seconds